All member reviews for Star Wars: Battlefront II

Kid, 12 years old April 24, 2011

Freaky game- I HATE!!!!!!!!

I hate this game because it is a scary war thingy that freaks me out and people are being shot and stuff is blowing up and they say bad stuff (not swear words though) like "stay dead." My 10-year li'l bro plays this every one or two weeks and I think he shouldn't. End of story.
Kid, 12 years old November 13, 2010

Great game, but a bit violent for young kids

This is a good game. I think it would be ok for younger kids to play as long as there is a bit of a explanation by parents first. (ok kid, were gonna let u play it, but they use some words that we don't want u to use.) It is fun and me and my mom play together all the time. It is pretty violent (for instance getting blown across the screen when hit by rocket launcher or similar weopon.) I would never give this to someone under the age of 12 without parent supervision.
Kid, 9 years old August 27, 2009

get it its so cool!!!!!!

I love this game every morning at 6 am to play this awesome game!!
Kid, 11 years old June 27, 2009
Teen, 14 years old Written byAlex77 February 2, 2015

Awesome

A little violent at times, but the gameplay is awesome and the combat is clean-no blood or gore. One mild swear word is sputtered by the Republic in CTF mode when the CIS score a point. I would definately get this game though.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySmileNerd January 14, 2015

A Great Game Shut Down

As of sometime in 2014, the SWBF2 multiplayer was shut down. If it was still up, I would definitely give this game 5 stars. I LOVE this game. But there's really no point now, unless you want to play the singleplayer stuff, but there's little of that.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDanmiester January 3, 2015

The best Star Wars game EVER!!!!

This was one of the first games I got for the Play station 2 and I absolutely loved it! I still play it today even on my pc. Right now I have about 6 copies of this game, 5 of which are broken. This game controls so simply, my 4 year old cousin could play it. Over all, 5 stars. Amazing game. And everyone is excited for Batllefront 3! There is no blood, it is better than the Battlefield series, has decent graphics, and has a lot of star wars maps to play on!
Teen, 14 years old Written byHarryTheReviewer December 17, 2014

A great sequel

One of the greatest FPS' I have seen. As a huge Star Wars fan I loved this game and I can't wait to see the next one. The bullets used are lasers and there is no gore in this game whatsoever. Just a really fun Star Wars game
Teen, 14 years old Written byPrequelHater878 September 10, 2014

Great Game

This is a fantastic game that will keep you playing for hours on end. I know that most parents will be concerned about the violence in the game, but it is not that bad, not blood or anything like that. It's actually a better choice for your child that call of duty or battlefield. I still play this game and I love it.
Kid, 11 years old July 26, 2014

As good as the first

This is more violent then the first and has some really mild swearing, but it's just as good.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySalsander May 25, 2014

A great alternative!

In a world full of violent M rated games, it's nice to see Star Wars Battlefront hit the shelves. Battlefront offers the substance of games such as Battlefield 3 with large maps and the ability to control vehicles without any blood and language. This is a first person shooter, so you will kill other soldiers with guns, but killed soldiers disappear within seconds death. Also, you can set the game to fight robots (the Sith) if you are concerned with human to human combat. Even with humans, there is no blood or gore and violence is generally done from a long distance (from snipers or turrets) due to the size of the map, so it's less personal. Overall, if your kid has been begging for Call of Duty or some other violent mature game, offer this one instead. I enjoyed this game as an eight year old and found none of the content to be too mature for me at the time.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAwesomeE11 April 19, 2014

Addition Of Jedi's Make The Game Better Then The First

13+? Really. No blood. No gore. No cursing. I loved this game as a kid and I still love it as a teen. My parents were very strict about me playing rated T games when I was on the younger side. However, they agreed to get me this one because the only thing that made the game rated T was the shooting. But that was all. Nothing else was bad about the game. Plus, this game is hours of fun. A must buy (if you can find a place that still sells PS2 games)
Kid, 10 years old July 12, 2013

13 SERIOUSLY!?!!!

My 5 year old brother watches me play this and isn't freaked out at all. This is a very good game but it is very HARD! I don't really know why it is rated 12+. A good game for 7 and up! Check out of my reviews under Darth Vader jr!
Kid, 12 years old April 17, 2013

GET IT!!!!!!!

goooooooood game. soooooo addictive.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJared Mendez March 20, 2013

BEST STAR WARS GAME EVER

I think this is the best STAR WARS game EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byimsocool101 March 17, 2013

Cool

This game is pretty much the same as the firs. It is lots funner though. There's a positive message which is that it is mainly the struggle for good to fight the bad. There is also some strati involved to
Teen, 15 years old Written by1redneck January 9, 2013

LEARNING

Depends on what your kid has seen and the kids age

It has the occasional, random, 'd--n', said by soldiers in Singleplayer. As long as ya don't let your kids play Multiplayer, it should be okay, it is pretty intense, no more intense then Star Wars itself though, like Star Wars: The Clone Wars, or the prequel movies, so it's pretty okay for kids who have seen all of em except for the third, if a kid has watched the third, Revenge it the Sith, then they can most definatly play it, it's a pretty good game, Galactic Conquest is like a real war, ya gotta recruit soldiers, buy powerups, and move your fleet around the galaxy trying to take over it or save it, depends on what campaign ya started, has some references to Confederacy, but it refers to the droid army, Galactic Conquest also has ingame money (no, it real money), and ya gotta manage your account, if ya conquer a planet, ya get money, if ya lose a world, ya still get money, just to as much, you can assault ships, it's pretty much the Civil War, except modern, very modern, it's no worse than most games and movies kids see these days, there will be some explosions if ya blow a tank up or somethin, ya respawn (if ya get killed, ya go back to life again and keep playing), it's real fun, I think it'd be a good gift game, it's also a first person shooter (game played from the soldiers perspective), so if a kid plays this, they'll get sucked into the world of FPS (first person shooter), and there're games that re FPSs that very aren't appropriate, such as Call of Duty, Battlefield, Mass Effect, etc., so be warned, they might want those games after playin this for a while
Teen, 17 years old Written byJoe Aderson December 3, 2012

What you need to know

Parents: This game has no blood or gore what so ever. It also doesn't have any course language. The game is rated "T" because it involves explosions, weapons, and of course killing. If you are worried about violence, there is nothing to worry about. And as for a thermal detonator blowing 3 guys to kingdom come at once - that's not inapropriate, that's awesome. Kids: This is awesome!!!!!! It has all the maps from all the episodes, along with all the characters and weapons. A must have!!!
Kid, 11 years old November 23, 2012

Barley violent!

This game is NOT a 13 game. It should be E10+!!! If a kid can watch the clone wars series on CN, they can play this game. It has no blood or gore at all, and is not realistic at all. It's a great game with people dying, but 13 is VERY excessive! 13 years old and up! Really!
Teen, 13 years old Written bygamer man November 1, 2012

star wars battlefront 2

Sure i put violence and language as an issue, but its just hell and people use laser bolts, no blood, amazing game for star wars nerds