All member reviews for Star Wars Battlefront

Teen, 17 years old Written byzach1011 August 23, 2010

ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!

i have played this all my live and i am 13. i have played this since i was 7. i have one of the strict dads so it isnt bad at all
Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2011

Kid, 8 years old May 21, 2010

when I was younger I was like it is so easy now it's harder
Teen, 13 years old Written by#1r8r November 26, 2011

nonvoilent

well, this game isnt very voilent at all. there is no blood. language is not an issue either. personally it is a easy 9 year old game even 8
Kid, 10 years old August 25, 2011

A great introduction into shooters

I might just be a kid but please read this! This game has no blood and it's violence is very mild. I think it could go for a E10+ rating.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHarvster5 September 3, 2014

Best Star Wars Game Ever!

Great Star Wars Game. When I was a kid I got this game when it first game out, and I still play it today! The Violence is low, like the other star wars movies. Its mostly Laser Battles with memorable music.
Kid, 11 years old July 26, 2014

Awesome!

It's a really awesome and the violence is really violent with no blood. You should get it.
Kid, 9 years old July 15, 2014

star wars battlefront review

I think it should be for kids 9 and up.This game contains lot's of non-gory violence,and no stabbing,gore,or really bad violence.
Kid, 12 years old December 21, 2013

Battlefront

I have been playing Battlefront since i was 7 and now im 11. What parents need to know is that if you throw a bomb at someone it will explode and they will fly. The shooting isn't graphic because there is no blood. The only bad part about it is that kids might rage and swear cause they will get killed a lot. If someone gets shot they just fall over. I would actually let my 6 year old brother play it.
Kid, 12 years old May 20, 2013

My new favorite PS2 game

In Star Wars Battlefront, you can either chose to be a robot or a clone trooper depending on what level you are playing on, like at Hoth, (that snowy battle with those big giant robots) you can either be fighting for the empire or the rebels. In the Civil War story mode, you are fighting against the rebels with the Emperor's soldiers, so you are fighting for the villain sadly, but with the historic mode, I think you can be either one. When choosing your class, you can pick things like, rocket launcher, emp charge, radiation gun, sniper rifles, etc.... You can also throw grenades which either blow enemies into the air or when the bomb explodes they fall to the ground and fade away. There is also a campaign mode where you can go online and play against other peeps, which means you can actually talk to them over mic (only for PC is where you can talk) so they could say bad words.
Teen, 13 years old Written byimsocool101 March 17, 2013

Good

This game is ok. I liked it when I was little but now there's black ops. This game is pretty much running around and shooting people
Kid, 12 years old January 8, 2013

LEARNING

Star Wars: Battlefront

If you are questioning my "Fair for Learning" rating, the game DOES promote the use of logic and strategy to win. Violence is abundent, but you are almost always shooting a robots. The game takes a long time to win. Battles involve over one-hundred computer cotrolled troops on each side. *If somebodt says that there is language, they reviewed the wrong game, or only played online with open voice chat. This game is a great game to replace more violent games (Call of Duty, Halo, etc). It could go for an E10+ rating.
Kid, 12 years old May 18, 2012

You wouldn't expect it to be good, but it is.

Star Wars Battlefront is very fun, and its much better than 2. The graphics aren't the best, but there are lots of different maps and weapons so that kind of makes up for it. There is sci fi violence, but if you let you're kid see the movies you shouldn't have a problem with this. I guess if younger kids want to play Halo you can get them this.
Kid, 11 years old January 7, 2012

bdhjk vjbfh

what I put is the exact opposite off what it is. Common sense needs to get some common sense this game is absolutely fine 4 kids 9 over
Kid, 11 years old November 26, 2011

great

star wars dosent get any better than this.The main thing in this game is the violence,and nothing else.
Kid, 11 years old October 29, 2011

Great Game!!!

This game is great I play it with my dad and friends all of the time! There is a little bit of sci-fi violence, but nothing an eight year-old couldn't handle. I recommend it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byfair reviewer September 15, 2011

Trust this review

This game is awesome! It is in third person and it doesnt look like you are shooting the gun. Also, angelfacejnea rated this game 17+? That guy clearly had some issues. This game is not as voilent as you may think. and it does NOT say a player killed himself. It says who killed him in nearly unnoticable boxes in a part of the screen you dont ever look at. Seriously, my 7 year old brother plays this. Parents, take my advice. This game should have been rated E-10. This has not blood or cussing. Please parents, let you kids play this if you let them watch the movies, because the movies are worse than this.
Kid, 11 years old July 30, 2011

great game!

this game is reeeaaallllyyy fun. it is not that violent. its kinda like halo but not as violent. there is no blood cursing or anything that violent you do shoot people but you can also shoot droids. whenever you kill someone they just disappear. my parent rarely let me play shooting games but they didnt mind at all on this one. all you use grenades,plasma rifles, sniper rifles, mistle launchers and such like that but its not extremely violent like call of duty of something like that
Teen, 16 years old Written bythoughtfulreviewtime July 28, 2011

A fun time

This game is just something that is kind of fun. No major blood or gore, no sexual references, just a little violence.
Kid, 10 years old June 27, 2011

great for kids and teens

I loved. great for mature kids and mature teens.