All member reviews for Star Wars Battlefront

Teen, 17 years old Written byzach1011 August 23, 2010

ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!

i have played this all my live and i am 13. i have played this since i was 7. i have one of the strict dads so it isnt bad at all
Kid, 8 years old May 21, 2010

when I was younger I was like it is so easy now it's harder
Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2011

Kid, 12 years old October 30, 2010

Good for tweens who are getting closer to being teens

I love this game. It is one of the best I have ever played.
Kid, 10 years old August 25, 2011

A great introduction into shooters

I might just be a kid but please read this! This game has no blood and it's violence is very mild. I think it could go for a E10+ rating.
Teen, 17 years old Written byGO CUBS GO October 30, 2010

A classic

what person hasn't wanted to relive his favorite star wars battles (and the ones he had never heard of) in a video game? I think this game is a little violent but no blood or anything. I play this with little kids all the time. Unfortunately the story mode is aweful. Most people probably don't care and just want the multiplayer fun, but if you do pick up battlefront 2. The story mode is better. But battlefront is great. So what if it's 6 years old, just buy it.
Kid, 12 years old September 4, 2010

this is a great game for everyone 7 and older

This is a great game
Kid, 11 years old July 1, 2010

perfect for ages10+

very fun
Teen, 13 years old Written byLord Stingrocker January 10, 2011

Star Wars Battlefront 2

Star Wars Battlefront 2 is a war game that takes place in the Star Wars universe. You can play as the Rebellion or Galactic Empire or the C.I.S. or the Republic. Star Wars Battlefront 2 was the best-selling Star Wars game ever for a few years. There is no blood, but people do die. I strongly recommend this game for Star Wars or war fans.
Kid, 11 years old October 29, 2011

Great Game!!!

This game is great I play it with my dad and friends all of the time! There is a little bit of sci-fi violence, but nothing an eight year-old couldn't handle. I recommend it.
Teen, 14 years old Written by8colony8 February 21, 2011

This is a really fun Star Wars game that doesn't get old. You can shoot, detonate, torch, and spear enemies, but there's no blood or gore. Very rarely you will hear "d*mn" and f*** off" but not very often. Good for Star Wars fans 10+
Kid, 9 years old September 22, 2010

This Game is one of my favorites. next to smackdown vs raw series.
Teen, 14 years old Written byfair reviewer September 15, 2011

Trust this review

This game is awesome! It is in third person and it doesnt look like you are shooting the gun. Also, angelfacejnea rated this game 17+? That guy clearly had some issues. This game is not as voilent as you may think. and it does NOT say a player killed himself. It says who killed him in nearly unnoticable boxes in a part of the screen you dont ever look at. Seriously, my 7 year old brother plays this. Parents, take my advice. This game should have been rated E-10. This has not blood or cussing. Please parents, let you kids play this if you let them watch the movies, because the movies are worse than this.
Kid, 10 years old September 12, 2010

awesome game not to violent
Teen, 13 years old Written by#1r8r November 26, 2011

nonvoilent

well, this game isnt very voilent at all. there is no blood. language is not an issue either. personally it is a easy 9 year old game even 8
Kid, 11 years old November 26, 2011

great

star wars dosent get any better than this.The main thing in this game is the violence,and nothing else.
Kid, 11 years old July 30, 2011

great game!

this game is reeeaaallllyyy fun. it is not that violent. its kinda like halo but not as violent. there is no blood cursing or anything that violent you do shoot people but you can also shoot droids. whenever you kill someone they just disappear. my parent rarely let me play shooting games but they didnt mind at all on this one. all you use grenades,plasma rifles, sniper rifles, mistle launchers and such like that but its not extremely violent like call of duty of something like that
Teen, 13 years old Written bybioniclecomeback56 April 24, 2012

good game for anyone

very good game, the only reason this is better for 7+ is because it might be to coplicated for younger kids.
Teen, 15 years old Written byadc81791 April 9, 2008

If you like star wars... This game is for you.

Great game and Graphics. In some ways it's better then it's sequel, (but of course the sequel is still better in my opinion). You don't have to be a big fan of Star Wars to enjoy this game. Many different troop types and vehicles to use.
Kid, 12 years old May 20, 2013

My new favorite PS2 game

In Star Wars Battlefront, you can either chose to be a robot or a clone trooper depending on what level you are playing on, like at Hoth, (that snowy battle with those big giant robots) you can either be fighting for the empire or the rebels. In the Civil War story mode, you are fighting against the rebels with the Emperor's soldiers, so you are fighting for the villain sadly, but with the historic mode, I think you can be either one. When choosing your class, you can pick things like, rocket launcher, emp charge, radiation gun, sniper rifles, etc.... You can also throw grenades which either blow enemies into the air or when the bomb explodes they fall to the ground and fade away. There is also a campaign mode where you can go online and play against other peeps, which means you can actually talk to them over mic (only for PC is where you can talk) so they could say bad words.