All teen and kid member reviews for Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Jedi Alliance

Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviewannabe January 4, 2013
LEARNING

What I think about Star Wars: The Clone Wars Jedi Alliance

This is an awesome game. You get to choose which Jedi to send on assignments in this games. Learning value: Kids can learn a bit about teamwork. Sex: The Nightsisters wear form-fitting outfits.
Kid, 10 years old February 4, 2012

MOST HORRIBLE GAME EVER!!!!

The most horrible game ever!!!!!!! does not save in the middle of the level and no guidance at all.
Kid, 12 years old November 15, 2010

A pretty good one for the DS:

I played this for a while and, while I wouln't go through it all again, I liked it. It was easy to play and had a storyline that I had never seen in Star Wars before. wonderful execution of a game. As far a character development, do not expect any. You're daeling with the same characters from season one of the Clone Wars series. You will run into new characters, like the Nightsisters. Pretty good for a beginner, but hardcore gamers may be disappointed.
Kid, 10 years old December 15, 2009

A fun game

It is a pretty fun game but not amazing.
Teen, 15 years old Written byagilelab21 August 6, 2009
I LOVE Star Wars and have had alot of fun with this game. Honestly it could be for younger children, but I don't think they would get how the game works, or be able to defeat the villians, becuase to tell you the truth I'm 15 and I'm having a hard time beating the game! It's challenging and if you like the TV show, you'll like this game.
Kid, 10 years old February 18, 2009