All member reviews for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Short game with sci-fi action set in a galaxy far, far away.

Kid, 12 years old November 5, 2010

The Force Unleashed 2

I have waited months for this to come out. It is very much like the first game where you can choose either the light or dark side. This game can be very violent with intense action sequences which might be scary for younger kids. This game also has amazing graphics. Overall it is a great game that i would recommend buying for anyone over the age of ten.
Kid, 11 years old November 13, 2010

If there was a drop of blood in each kill it would be M.

People don't realize that just because this a Star Wars game doesnt mean its going to be happy land. There is chopping limbs and even heads off of stormtroopers. If there was even a little bit of blood every time you killed a stormtrooper it would easily get a M rating.
Teen, 15 years old Written byXxMuSiCjUnKiEXx December 9, 2010

good if you are a mature kid (can handle a lot of violence)

Fun, but short, beat it the day i got it on the unleashed difficulty
Teen, 13 years old Written bychristianlanzas November 4, 2010

Ahhhhhhhh its so good

this game is boss
Kid, 9 years old November 1, 2010

The Graphics Are Amazing.I Played The Demo Only.The Story Is Okay.There Is Some $exy Stuff Like The Whole Story Is About Saving The Heroine.Its Fantastic For Ages Eight And Up.
Kid, 12 years old November 4, 2010

Teen, 14 years old Written bykoslegoman October 30, 2010

the best

Aswome. Didn't have that much level varity. But over all pretty cool-star wars die hard fan.
Kid, 11 years old December 1, 2010

pretty fun

well the game has no blood or gore in it but the violence is pretty intense i think ages 12 and up should be able to handle it
Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2011

Kid, 11 years old March 22, 2011

Short, but fun!

Would have been better if it was longer, but still fun. Buy it used because it is NOT worth $60. Still a good plot and great gameplay. Perfect for 8 year olds. I completely remember my maturity when I was 8 and this game would be perfect. If you let your kids watch the Star Wars films, this is perfect!
Kid, 10 years old January 16, 2011

gore? a little too god of war-ish
Teen, 13 years old Written byclyde1888 August 6, 2011

Popular star wars game includes some, but mild, language.

Okay, so first, there are some uses of language that might be considered offensive for some people. When Starkiller is saving Kota from the gorog he says "How the h*ll do I hurt this thing. Another one is when your free falling trying to save Kota if your slow he'll say "Help me, d*m* it!"Another one is on board the Salvation, on your comm, you hear a soldier say "ahhhh!! What the h*ll is this thing?!" And finally, Kota says after you fire the gun on the Salvation "That was a h*ll of a shot!" Another reason it is not a appropriate game is because Starkiller will do anything to save Juno. Even though he is risking his life for her, in the end he risks all the Rebels lives when he refuses to help Kota, instead going after Juno. So, all in all, it's a great game, but if your child is under 12, stick with the 1st one until their older.
Kid, 10 years old July 20, 2011

EPIC for Mature Tweens

VERY VIOLENT!!! Head can't be mauled off, your slash at enimies and with every hit a limb comes off. And Starkillers mentor is a drinker. Star killer has a relashonship with Juno Eclipces
Kid, 12 years old March 13, 2011

IGNORE THE REVIEW; THIS IS AWESOME!!

I wish you wouldn't pan this game!! It was the best game of 2010!! I loved every minute of it, especially the dual ending. Hahahaha, I love fighting the Gorog thing...Even if the first one was better, this was still an awesome game.
Kid, 10 years old December 8, 2011

starwars the gore unleashed

The firs thing you will notice is that you can decapitate bad guys by just a swing of your lightsaber but then you will cut off other parts of your enemies though no blood is showen and it is extereamly fun to huck objects at badies I`m sure glad it`s not rated M bring on the gore Lucas.
Kid, 10 years old December 4, 2011

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II shouldn't be rated T because it only has action that an average kid likes. The graphics are amazing. The price was raised to $20 and it is totally worth it. It is for ages 7 and up.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybaesean December 23, 2011

An okay game

Really? I think this game is just fine for kids above 10... There's no blood, no screams of agony, no sex, no cussing, it's rated T for God knows why... It should be rated E 10+.
Parent of a 8 and 9 year old Written byToniBlake August 19, 2012

The best Wii game I've played.

I think any kid ten and up can play this game because it's violent, but not Call of Duty violent. Maybe if they put any curse words or blood in it I would agree to make it a teen game. I like this game because in a weird way I'm learning somethig new, I never knew that Darth Vader had an apprentice. The graphics are very cool and that makes it more exciting. Dylan and Darren, 9 and 8.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAbe1998 December 23, 2011

Mild violence. Little language. Good game

Good game. Some cheesy dialogue at some parts, tho. Anyway, it doesn't have that much in it. Very little language, despite what the rating says, and as far as the violence goes, there is no blood or gore, but you can cut of limbs, and impale your enemies. In the ps3 version, there is a part where a giant monster is holding a friend that you have to save. Your friend says the "d"+it word. Once you've saved your friend, you go thru the monster's stomach, and out the other side, allowing puke-green blood to burst out. Nothing sexual. Only a kiss scene at the end, but no sexual acts. But a brief reference to wine. A man says, "If you join me, you will have your fill of wine, women, and blood". Overall, it's a pretty fun game, but very short. Wish it was longer, but the ps3 version is longer than the wii version. Once I beat it the first time, I was kind of disappointed. Appropriate for 12 and up. Maybe 10 and up.
Adult Written byDUDES!!! October 2, 2011

GORY, SEXY, CREEPY!!! if any of the kills had blood, it would be "M"

a crappy spoof