All member reviews for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Short game with sci-fi action set in a galaxy far, far away.

Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2011

Its not as good as the first and its waaaaaaay more violent too.

This is a pretty good game, but it isnt for young kids. There is lots of violence, you can even cut arms and legs off of storm troopers or impale them with your lightsaber. You can also use force powers where you can throw lightning at them, use jedi mind tricks to make enemies kill themselves, or force push them into burning sheilds or off ledges. If there was any blood, this game would probably be rated M.
Kid, 12 years old December 13, 2011

I think this is a good game that everyone should be able to get a chance

there isnt too much violence and should be O.K for 9 year olds+
Kid, 10 years old December 8, 2011

starwars the gore unleashed

The firs thing you will notice is that you can decapitate bad guys by just a swing of your lightsaber but then you will cut off other parts of your enemies though no blood is showen and it is extereamly fun to huck objects at badies I`m sure glad it`s not rated M bring on the gore Lucas.
Kid, 9 years old December 7, 2011

Awesome

Well on the DS version it says " What the h*ll is that thing?" and shows some blood on the gorogs teeth.
Kid, 10 years old December 4, 2011

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II shouldn't be rated T because it only has action that an average kid likes. The graphics are amazing. The price was raised to $20 and it is totally worth it. It is for ages 7 and up.
Teen, 17 years old Written byhammy055 November 5, 2011

What the Heck?

I haven't played this game yet but to the kid who said that "even a little bit of blood every time you killed a stormtrooper it would easily get a M rating" u clearly have never played a M game.. I have played Call of Duty, Assassins Creed, Halo, and Black Ops. They have so much blood in it! My brother so me play it and at a scene I stabbed a man with a knife and that was disturbing.
Adult Written byDUDES!!! October 2, 2011

GORY, SEXY, CREEPY!!! if any of the kills had blood, it would be "M"

a crappy spoof
Kid, 12 years old September 8, 2011

not has real as the first one

This game is not as realistic as the first one.The first one had better graphics,but number two has better moves and combos the thing about number two is that it didnt have the realistic feel the first one had though, but it still is a really fun game.In some ways they made this game more violent,but as I said the unrealistic feel so that makes it seem like it evened out with the first one on violence.
Adult Written byHonestReviewSam August 10, 2011

Good but short

To begin with, this game is more violent than the first one in the fact that there is dismemberment. No blood though so its mostly ok. This game follows Starkiller as he struggles with an identity crisis and tries to find his (or his former self's) girlfriend. My biggest complaint with it was how short it was compared to the first one.
Teen, 13 years old Written byclyde1888 August 6, 2011

Popular star wars game includes some, but mild, language.

Okay, so first, there are some uses of language that might be considered offensive for some people. When Starkiller is saving Kota from the gorog he says "How the h*ll do I hurt this thing. Another one is when your free falling trying to save Kota if your slow he'll say "Help me, d*m* it!"Another one is on board the Salvation, on your comm, you hear a soldier say "ahhhh!! What the h*ll is this thing?!" And finally, Kota says after you fire the gun on the Salvation "That was a h*ll of a shot!" Another reason it is not a appropriate game is because Starkiller will do anything to save Juno. Even though he is risking his life for her, in the end he risks all the Rebels lives when he refuses to help Kota, instead going after Juno. So, all in all, it's a great game, but if your child is under 12, stick with the 1st one until their older.
Kid, 10 years old July 20, 2011

EPIC for Mature Tweens

VERY VIOLENT!!! Head can't be mauled off, your slash at enimies and with every hit a limb comes off. And Starkillers mentor is a drinker. Star killer has a relashonship with Juno Eclipces
Kid, 11 years old March 22, 2011

Short, but fun!

Would have been better if it was longer, but still fun. Buy it used because it is NOT worth $60. Still a good plot and great gameplay. Perfect for 8 year olds. I completely remember my maturity when I was 8 and this game would be perfect. If you let your kids watch the Star Wars films, this is perfect!
Kid, 12 years old March 13, 2011

IGNORE THE REVIEW; THIS IS AWESOME!!

I wish you wouldn't pan this game!! It was the best game of 2010!! I loved every minute of it, especially the dual ending. Hahahaha, I love fighting the Gorog thing...Even if the first one was better, this was still an awesome game.
Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2011
Kid, 10 years old January 16, 2011
gore? a little too god of war-ish
Teen, 15 years old Written byXxMuSiCjUnKiEXx December 9, 2010

good if you are a mature kid (can handle a lot of violence)

Fun, but short, beat it the day i got it on the unleashed difficulty
Kid, 11 years old December 1, 2010

pretty fun

well the game has no blood or gore in it but the violence is pretty intense i think ages 12 and up should be able to handle it
Kid, 11 years old November 13, 2010

If there was a drop of blood in each kill it would be M.

People don't realize that just because this a Star Wars game doesnt mean its going to be happy land. There is chopping limbs and even heads off of stormtroopers. If there was even a little bit of blood every time you killed a stormtrooper it would easily get a M rating.
Kid, 12 years old November 5, 2010

The Force Unleashed 2

I have waited months for this to come out. It is very much like the first game where you can choose either the light or dark side. This game can be very violent with intense action sequences which might be scary for younger kids. This game also has amazing graphics. Overall it is a great game that i would recommend buying for anyone over the age of ten.
Teen, 13 years old Written bychristianlanzas November 4, 2010