All teen and kid member reviews for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Kid, 10 years old July 20, 2011

Force Unleashed. Great for Mature Tweens

To start off THE GAME IS VERY VOILENT!!! When you use force choke you can hear bone shattering in the neck of them victim. Also you see the victim yanking and shoving trying to regen use of breathing then dye painfuly. Also there is language in the bakground like: HOW THE H**L..., WHAT THE F**K, ect. Theres a 5 sec.kiss between Juno and Starkiller. The main characters mentor is an achoholic. And to top it off the Twi'lek only wear small rags.
Kid, 10 years old November 10, 2011

loved it

very good storyline but kind of dark in some parts i recomend younger players dont watch the cutscenes
Teen, 14 years old Written byIrdray2019 October 8, 2014

Pretty violent, but overall good game.

I found this game very violent, full of relentless killing, but with a good storyline and great controls. There are a few dark scenes that I would recommend younger players don't watch, there is one kissing scene at the end, but all in all it was a brilliant game.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck August 31, 2014

THE MOST OFFENSIVE GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED!

I typically play games that are rated M for Mature (Not the nasty stuff, I play stuff like Halo, Borderlands 2, Bioshock Infinite, etc.) and I was offended by this T rated game. In the first level you play as Darth Vader and brutally kill wookies and a jedi, later you play as Darth Vader's apprentice and in one scene a female character's breasts bounce. I couldn't even play 2 levels of this game. Overall, SUPER INAPPROPRIATE!
Kid, 11 years old September 29, 2013

AWESOME GAME!!!

it is a really good game. The force powers are really awesome! The plot is really intersting, but both of the ending are kind of disappionting. You can even get extra levels for really cheap and learn about what happened after the dark side ending. it is the best game ever.
Kid, 11 years old May 29, 2011

A bit violent, good if you're a Star Wars fan, 11+

I think this game is very good. There's some violence but no blood. The Force powers are very fun! Star Wars fans would probably enjoy this game more than non-Star Wars fans (I'm a Star Wars fan). I recommend it to people who like Star Wars.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAlex77 February 2, 2015

Short and Rather Dull

Content: You fight as a Sith in most of this game, and the Sith know no mercy and remove anyone who gets in their way. Consequently you will wind up killing mostly everybody you meet, enemy and friendly alike, to achieve your goal. It is also worth noting that the three force-using female aliens you fight are scantily clad (and you may also enter cheat codes to play as those characters). The only swearing you will hear is "hell". Gameplay: In a word: redundant. It's basically "Okay now kill this guy, and now this guy. Zap these four guys, slice this one, choke that one, etc." Combat does include a certain level of strategy though, which makes the game fun. The game itself is very short though, taking only about 10 hours (for me anyway) to finish it. But that exludes the cutscenes. And there are a lot of them, two of the missions being wholly cutscenes. On the plus side, it has a good story without the overly dramatic dialogue. The graphics are...bearable, but not horrible, for it's time anyway. Consider these before buying the game. It's most likely not one that you will find yourself playing often.
Teen, 16 years old Written byVarsus Osvourn January 14, 2015

Not that Violent

I review games like this all the time, and The Force Unleashed isn't even considered, to me at least, a very violent game. Yes, you kill without mercy, but not for no reason. You're the apprentice of Darth Vader, he orders you to kill them, as is the way things usually go in Star Wars. The violence is not very graphical, and since lightsabers are basically plasma the wounds inflicted on enemies are cauterized so that there is no blood. If you think this game is too violent for someone to play, then you really haven't been paying attention to the films. Seriously, compared to all the other games I've seen, this only scratches the surface of the "violent" category. Anyone 11+ is qualified to play this game, in my opinion. Plus, it's fun to play as a sith.
Kid, 9 years old June 14, 2013

Great Game

Awesome game though a lot of violence but no blood
Teen, 17 years old Written bylewiswoodhall May 31, 2015
This game is not mature. It only has moderate violence. Not bloody.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJonahC January 23, 2013

Great!

Great game! Great story! Not bad at all! And to the person who mentioned the twilek clothing, who wants to check out twileks?
Teen, 14 years old Written byMasterCommentator November 17, 2015

An amazing Star Wars game.

Every once in a while, a game comes out that (while not being great) can be great fun. The story is fairly good, the game's prologue start's out with you playing as Darth Vader, searching for a Jedi who may be in hiding. The entire game takes place between Star Wars: Revenge Of The Sith, and Star Wars: A New Hope. After completing your task, the game really kicks off. You are Starkiller, Darth Vaders secret assassin/student. The game is slightly violent, but never too bad. In star wars style, the wounds are never bloody, just cautarized. The worst you can do really is just fling enemies around with the force, and slash them with your lightsaber, it's never bloody, however the themes contained in this game (being an assassin and such) may be a bit much for a younger audience. There's not any sexuality either.
Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2013

3 stars!?!?!?!?

why did this get 3 stars? its deserves SO much more then 3 at least 4 anyways i played this at the age of 9 or 8 and i turned out fine so let your kids play this a little violent though...
Kid, 10 years old May 11, 2013

AWESOME:)

its a good game me and my friend played the demo at gamestop once and we didn't see that much difference but its a little bit tough at some parts
Teen, 15 years old Written byJdw3po April 27, 2013

Great Star Wars action game. Perfect for 11 and up

Star Wars tfu is a great action game based in the massive Star Wars universe with aspects of an rpg. It tells the story of Galen marek, the son of a Jedi knight in hiding after order 66. Who was kidnaped by dearth vader and turned into a dark sith apprentice. The violence is not bad, about what you would expect from a Star Wars game, no blood, flying sparks, fun hack n' slash gameplay and of course, electricution. Sex is barely an issue, a few scantly clad Jedi girls and a kiss scene is about it. Hardly any curse words mabey h*ll and d**n a couple of times. It is based in the wonderful world of Star Wars and promotes the universe. There are some inhalation machines and bottled drinks in a space tavern and a scene where a cherector gets drunk but that's about it. There are no security concerns because the game has no multiplayer.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIronRunningAnvil February 2, 2013

Good game with some violence

Ok, to start off with this game does have quite a bit of violence. You can use the force to defeat enemies or a lightsaber. That said the violence is not excessive and is not concerning for parents to watch there children play it at around the age of 11. Even though it is unlikely that stormtroopers or who ever actually survive in the game there is no actual reference to killing in the game (at least from what i have seen). The game is a reasonable length and has very good graphics, especially for it's time. I do prefer this one to the second as it is longer, but that is jus my opinion. So overall a pretty good game with some, but not to excessive violence.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDrLamiaMormo July 2, 2012

Fine for most

The game contains violence, no blood. If the child has seen the movies, they can play this.
Teen, 17 years old Written byeagles4evr123 June 20, 2012

GAME!

Fun game! :D
Kid, 12 years old February 17, 2012

I love this game!

I bought this game for my birthday, and I loved it from the start. There is not alot of sexual content just mild cleavage on Juno the girl. The violence is meduim and there is no blood. I say ok for 12 year olds. P.S I'm 12.
Kid, 12 years old December 29, 2011

good

Good game but you can't replay levels to collect holocrons so your forced to restart the game playing all the levels again trying to get all the holocron. The game is a little bit dark and its hard to kill the wokkies I love. But good game it hard for Wii because you have to swing the Wii remote but its good exercise