All member reviews for Super Mario 3D World

Fantastic platform adventure is fun for the whole family.

Learning(i)

Kid, 7 years old December 7, 2013

cool

it a little bit cool but it's good
Kid, 11 years old November 23, 2013

Nice job, CSM!

CSM took the words right out of my mouth! They only got one thing wrong this time: the topic of the game is not princesses and fairies! I mean, when was the last time that was a topic for ANY Mario game??? NEVER!
Teen, 13 years old Written bynintengirl64 December 13, 2013

Super Mario 3D WOW!!!

Wonderful game! Overall, another great installment with Mario and his friends. If you bought Super Mario 3D Land and were amazed (like me), then try this game in splendid HD.
Parent Written bymamacology April 7, 2015

LEARNING

The absolute best Mario game ever made

It's just plain fun in its purest form. The player learns to set a goal and reach it in order to beat the game. The player has to keep track of how many green stars they have and how many they need to move forward. Plus there are extra perks, collecting the stamps, along the way.
Teen, 16 years old Written byPinkarray March 6, 2015

LEARNING

A nostalgic trip down the memory lane

This game reminds me of how the child in me used to play Nintendo games, growing up such as Mario and Kirby and the world makes me feel like I want to go in it. That's the unusual world of Nintendo games! Perfect for a 7 year old. It's somewhat scary for younger kids, though.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySharkBullet500 November 30, 2014

LEARNING

One of the coolest family games I've ever played!

Super Mario 3D World is the first 3D multiplayer Mario game in the franchise, and it doesn't disappoint. Super Mario 3D World is a Wii U exclusive game that the family can enjoy together: the visuals are amazing, the controls for the game are easy to learn, and the game has both, easy and difficult levels scattered throughout. Fans of the Mario games will notice the standard themes of the series almost instantly: save a princess, or in this case, princesses, use multiple power-ups, get to the end of the level, collect stars and coins, etc.
Kid, 9 years old September 24, 2014

Cool!

Wow I don't have a wii u but when I watched playthroughts for this game it was very cool now I really want a wii u coming with this game for Christmas I never knew this game was so awesome and cool
Kid, 10 years old August 22, 2014

Fun fun fun!

Great game fun for anyone! I played super mario galaxy and it was a bit to hard and serious and hard so when I saw 3d world I thought it was gonna be an overly hard game that would frustrate even the best of gamers but I was wrong! It was so fun and easy but if you wanted to challange your self you can try to get perfect it was so fun!
Kid, 6 years old July 7, 2014

LEARNING
This is the best game ever!!!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written byJEDI micah June 21, 2014

The best Mario game since Super Mario Galaxy!!!

This is definitely a must-have game for anyone who owns a Wii U! It's absolutely fun, the graphics are beautiful in clear HD, and the new cat suit adds a fine addition to all of Mario's power-ups! Highly recommend this game! You'll have a blast playing it!
Teen, 15 years old Written byJames V. Taylor June 20, 2014

The Wii U game that Mario fans should have

This game is very good for Mario fans. Mario fans should play that game, but has a high number of good messages and ease of play (Check the "Positive messages", "Positive Role Models", and "Ease of Play" symbols), not to mention the safety and privacy stuff where you can connect to Miiverse and chat with other Miiverse users. Good learning approach, has a high number of engagement.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySwag Anderson June 20, 2014

AMAZING

Common Sense Media nailed it. This game is truly magical. Absolutely nothing inappropriate (did you really expect anything? Come on, it's Nintendo), easy to learn gameplay, cute new power-ups, and an insanely extensive amount of content. Me and my brothers got this one for Christmas and we STILL haven't managed to beat the final level. This game is great for all ages 4 and up. Literally. I played this all the way through with my 4-year-old, Mario-loving brother. If you have a WiiU, this is a must-buy. If you don't, I strongly recommend one. This game single-handedly makes it worth the price of admission. Peace out and God bless!!! - Swag Anderson
Kid, 11 years old May 25, 2014

Fun Mario game with beautiful visuals

This game is one of the best mario games out there. Now, you can play with 4 players in a 3d world. The multiplayer is fun, and the visuals look beautiful. Recommend this game for old and new mario fans
Teen, 13 years old Written bySnowyjoe May 21, 2014

Super Mario 3D World Review

This is the best game since Animal Crossing: New Leaf! I strongly recommend buying it right now. There is some violence, (e.g. stomping enemies, throwing fireballs at enemies) but nothing graphic. This barely needs an appropriate for 7 year olds rating. It gets really hard though, so if you haven't played a video game before, buy one and play it first.
Kid, 8 years old May 17, 2014

AWESOME GAME!

New cat power-up! It is main power-up with 3 moves. When you die about 3 times on one level you get a ever-lasting star/jump power.
Adult Written bymoviewannabe April 6, 2014

LEARNING

This installment in the Mario series is amazing!!!!!!!!

I really love this video game. Collecting all the stamps and green stars CAN be really tricky, but it is fun. I usually like to make it fair for all playable characters to tag every flag in the game, so everyone can agree on something. I'm even surprised (SPOILER ALERT!!!) Rosalina is a playable character in this video game. You can unlock her by beating World Star-2 in the bonus area. Plus, it's great to help out the Sprixies that in dire need of assistance. Buy this, I don't care what happens, BUY IT!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old April 3, 2014

Not bad

Teen, 16 years old Written byjordan vazquez February 16, 2014

LEARNING

Fantastic for the whole family

Its lots of fun to play with 4 players, the graphics are beautiful, The best wii u game ever, a must have game for all mario fans.
Adult Written byNessJHouse February 5, 2014

LEARNING

Great game for kids, which I got free for my son

SuperMario 3D World is a great game for young children, containing all their favorite Super Mario characters and features. I got this for my son, and he's had many hours of fun (Be sure to limit their playtime, though!). If you're interested in how I got it free for my son, I've simply signed up here, earned points easily and quickly by watching some videos or doing other simple tasks, and ordered the game free. Link: http://tiny.cc/easyfreenintendogames
Kid, 10 years old January 18, 2014

I like Super Mario 3D world!

I like Mario and Super Mario 3D World is one of Nintendo's best games yet, When I say this has violence I mean stuff like jumping on goomba's or falling of the level. The kind of violence this game has shouldn't affect any child under 5. This is a great 2013 game by Nintendo. P.S. Cat Mario is an epic idea.