All member reviews for Super Mario Galaxy

Kid, 10 years old March 28, 2011

Good game, but watch out!

Good game but do not go to the last level, very sad ending!
Kid, 11 years old May 15, 2015

Great game, but has a slightly violent beginning scene and some stages can appear as a daunting place. Controls can be complicated for kids.
Kid, 11 years old May 8, 2015

Decent Game

This game has moderate violence, you can stun enemies with a spin attack, and stomp or kick them. Mario is tasked once again to save Princess Peach from Bowser, the fire breathing villain. Mario gets help flying around the galaxy by Rosalina, the Mother of all Loonas (little star people). Mario encounters numerous bosses and enemies, where he uses his spinning power to come out the victor. Mario also has to collect power stars, the source of power for their flying ship.
Teen, 17 years old Written bycyberboy5red January 6, 2015

Really good but I don't like the ending

title says it all
Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams November 21, 2014

*claps hands for Super Mario*

I love Super Mario Galaxy. The colors are awesome and so are the levels. Good for the whole family. Buy it today, you'll thank me later.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMadelineMini November 8, 2014

Favorite Wii Game!

This is probably one of the best Mario games. Nintendo should make Super Mario Galaxy 3 on the Wii U! This game is a bit scary at some course. Like those creepy eel things and the skeleton fish boss, But it's not nightmare scary. The best part is the music, it's really beautiful! I wish it would have better multiplayer though. Hopefully Nintendo will make a 3rd game for this franchise!
Teen, 16 years old Written byDylanLeviiHiggiNboth May 8, 2014

Mario goes on outer space adventures

If your kids are huge Mario fans, they will LOVE this! But expect some fantasy violence. The beginning, bosses, enemies and the black hole after the final boss may scare very young children. The book that Rosalina reads can be sad at times.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytonytorresan884 December 25, 2013

So awesome.

This is so much fun to play. The levels are off the hook, the colors are great, and it is just simply AMAZING. The 2nd one is even BETTER.
Kid, 11 years old November 4, 2013

Fun, but hard for kids under the age of 10.

My brother used to love this game when he was 7. Then, he got really advanced in it and got really mad because it got very hard. I would recommend this game to Tweens and up, because they can better understand what to do.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTommyhead October 30, 2013

Nice game

everythings nice except for the gamebeing to violent and the character hummiliaton of Mario's when you see his but threw his blue pants.
Kid, 11 years old October 15, 2013

I could go on and on about his game...

This game was released in 2007, and it is my second-favorite Mario game for many reasons. It took the 2D Mario, and put him to 3D (which we haven't seen since Super Mario Sunshine)! And it built on top of it with the anti-gravity system!!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byarandomperson August 15, 2013

Amazing

In this game, there is actually a female protagonist that does something besides getting kidnapped.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston June 8, 2013

Perfect video game.

I love Super Mario Galaxy. It is fun and easy to play. It is also pretty addicting. Super Mario Galaxy 2 is even better.
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe May 8, 2013

Every Little Thing Rosalina Does Is Magic

This is a fine game. I remember renting this at a video game store just to unlock Rosalina to play as on Mario Kart Wii. Funny, unlike Super Mario Sunshine on the Nintendo Gamecube (which takes place on a beach resort), Super Mario Galaxy takes place in space. My cousin has this game and I can only assume that those who love space adventures should play this. Wicked that Mario can breathe in space, since space has no air, no gravity and it's cold as hell.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysilvonadux March 19, 2013

silvonadux

This is an amazing mario game! Just saying, I selected "Fair for learning" because it shows just a tiny bit how gravity works. It's not like it has math equations or anything. It took me a few minutes to adapt to the difference and direction of this game. I'm NOT saying this is a bad game, okay?! I'm just saying it is confusing sometimes, but gamers like me are fine. Beware of motion sickness okay? But overall, I LOVE THIS GAME! Go ahead and try it out!
Teen, 14 years old Written byTJarnot December 2, 2012

Mario Galaxy: A different way to play

Super Mario Galaxy is different than most Mario games you may have played in the past. It obviously stars Mario, a portly plumber, who's mission is to save the Princess from an evil dragon named Bowser, who is trying to take over the universe. It mostly focuses on platforming and collection stars, the things you need to collect to progress. You jump all over small planetoids, collecting stars and completing missions like defeat an alien or a robot or racing through a level in a certain time. This game is perfect for little kids who want a fun romp through space and fighting aliens and robots.
Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd November 17, 2012

20 dollars and it was totally worth it

anyone who likes mario games will enjoy this one cause it`s one of the best ones out there
Kid, 10 years old November 10, 2012

A Fun Adventure in Space!

Super Mario Galaxy is an amazing, and very creative game. There is mild violence and sometimes the camera can be a little strange. This game will have you on the edge of your seat. Also, if you get 100% as Mario, you might get a surprise seeing what's next. I love this game, and hope everyone else does too.
Teen, 16 years old Written bylovzhisdad October 17, 2012

LEARNING

Great game in all quantity areas, but is it appropriate?

By "Great game in all quantity areas", I mean the game has great graphics, great music, plenty of originality, etc. By "but is it appropriate?" I mean that other than Mario getting shocked and getting sucked into a black hole, other parts of the game, like the infrequent, but prolonged close-ups of Bowser's face that could be potentially scary. Plus, the multiplayer mode might send the wrong message to kids about what the word "Teamwork" means.
Kid, 11 years old August 19, 2012

Uc

An entertaining game based on Mario conquering many different aliens in order to save his 'loved one' from the evil villain, Bowser.