All member reviews for Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz

Skill challenge for kids with a lot of patience.

Teen, 13 years old Written byGold_medal_champion November 28, 2011

im a troll

trololololol
Kid, 7 years old February 21, 2010

I reccomend the first two monkey balls

I love the first two monkey balls but this one stinks. There is nothing good or bad about this game.
Kid, 10 years old September 14, 2013

awsome game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had got this for my birthday and i tryed it out.it is a good game. the monkey wars is hard but i will get better.UPDATE:10/4/13 MORE things about the game. So the game is half easy half hard. the main game is maybe the most easy one. In 2 days I got up to world 5 or 6 I think. most of the game-games are easy like Monkey snowbroad,Monkey race (on some of them) Red light,Green light is easy if you put the remote on a table.so I say you play those first if you are starting.
Kid, 10 years old November 10, 2011

awesome

its pretty challenging but very fun good for 4 and up
Parent of a 4 year old Written bygeorgiafan February 10, 2011

Fun game

This game was surprisingly well made. While my 4 year old is to young for the main game there are many of the mini game that she can play by herself or with a little help. She also enjoys watching my wife and I play the main game. She laughs and laughs when the monkey falls off the board.
Kid, 10 years old January 1, 2011

Perfect for ANYONE

I used to play this with my BF, and it was no prob! We were only like 6 and 7 yrs old! It's weird how other people rate this as 10+ (really weird)
Educator and Parent Written bymomyof3 November 12, 2010

Sense of Accomplishment

Not a problem! My child enjoyed solving the puzzles. It was a challenge for him and he felt a sense of accomplishment in reaching the end to each segment.
Adult Written byjulharrry April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Adult Written byanonymous2600 April 9, 2008

Best Game for the Wii

I was tentative about this title, but have found it to be the most engrossing game currently available for the wii, outside of Zelda: Twilight Princess. The main game (single player mode) is phenomenal and filled with enough challenges to keep a person occupied for many, many hours.
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Very fun and addictive game

Wii controller makes this a fun and challenging game. My 5, 7 and 10 year old "like it". They don't "love it" liek they do Wii sports or Wii Play but Monkey Ball banana Blitz seems to be different enough to warrant a place in the collection. There is nothing else like it and kids and adults alike will find themselves laughing and trying again and again to get through the rolling mazes. Also has quite a few (I think 40+) mini games which are cute and good for the younger ones.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Great

I love it it is like so fun on my Wii