All member reviews for Super Paper Mario

Kid, 10 years old June 12, 2010

tips

Here are some tips. First how to get Dashel defeat filpside's 100 trials. Pickalow talk to flopside's fortune teller then talk to flipside's fortune teller then talk to the man who gave you the 3D power then talk to the mayor of the town nearest to the guy who gave you 3D power then go to world 1-4 and talk to a person in the place where the pure heart would be then retrace your step at the end unlock the door that is locked in flopside. Last Barry after defeating Francis talk to the bush he was hiding in
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny January 28, 2011

One of the best Wii™ games out there!

The third installment in the Paper Mario series is just stunning! This is my first PM game (the first Paper Mario coming second), so this is definitely my favorite in the series. Despite some of the hate it gets (simply because it is not like the original games), I still love it! The gameplay is excellent and easy to master. The design is awesome. Good triumphs over evil and another happy ending in the Mario series. Princess Peach is not the "damsel in distress". You get to play as Bowser and Luigi, too, since Bowser isn't technically a villain (or at least the main villain) in this game. It's just brilliant!
Kid, 12 years old July 7, 2010

Good game

A little bit of Mario violence. I love how Peach doesn't play the "damsel in distress" in this game. Logic and reading are required.
Teen, 15 years old Written byZeldafan101 November 9, 2009

Witty Funny and passionate

Im 12 and i really loved the game its witty humor and fun characters and alot of suspense too every time you beat a chapter you get a passionate cutscene with two lovers named timpani and blumiere the mysterious yet passionate scenes add on onto the story later in the game Wittyness Humor and sadness the perfect match : )
Kid, 11 years old July 31, 2009

great game for anyone over 8 yrs.

I like super paper mario.I actually think all super mario bros. games are good.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCalebCalebCaleb April 8, 2009

Great buuutt

This is a great game. took me about 2 weeks to beat it and i was 13. Yet for those who are christians (like myself), It has some fortune telling and all that kind of dark relm things. It also speaks of the "Dark Prophesy" which is not really bad but kida iffy.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykyo kun shoma fan November 29, 2008

fun but.....

its a good game but i like the other paper mario games with the partners and towns
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

The Funniest Game I've Ever Played

Teen, 14 years old Written byilikehotdogs July 2, 2015

Great Game

This game is ok for kids
Kid, 11 years old May 8, 2015

Decent Game

This game has classic Mario violence, stomping on enemies, kicking turtle shells at them, burning them with Bowser's fire, and brain washing. No sex at all, though Princess Peach and Mario like each other. Bowser used to be an enemy but now is part of the team. In one part of the game Bowser and peach almost get married. Mario and the team are good role models, they try to save the world from the infamous Count Bleck.
Teen, 16 years old Written bypixargurl August 7, 2014

FLIPPOW!

Super Paper Mario is definitely the black sheep of the Paper Mario series, being more of a platformer than an RPG (which I actually kind of prefer). The controls aren't half bad for an early Wii title, and should be fairly easy to most. One of y favorite gameplay elements is the ability to flip from 2D to 3D to find secrets and solve puzzles. The only note I have for parents (and especially Christian parents) is the tone of the game. Despite its generally happy feel, the story is actually one of the darkest of any Mario game (the other being Thousand Year Door). The game revolves around Mario and Co. in a race against time to stop a dark prophesy that will end all worlds, and the heroes are faced with watching their allies turned against them, and even seeing first-hand the consequences of their failure (as in THE DESTRUCTION OF AN ENTIRE WORLD). But behind all that are some great messages about teamwork and friendship, and not to mention one of the saddest backstories I've ever heard. So, all-in-all, this game is a fun, easy to pick up action platformer, but parents need to be aware of the darker undertone of the story. And with that, all I have left to say is... "DUMPLINGS!" "FLIPPOW!" "L-ATER!" "Ciao"
Kid, 11 years old March 12, 2014

LEARNING

As usual, the Mario RPGs don't disappoint.

What do I think about this game? Something that combines "Hotmazing" with "Wowtastic". The graphics, the story, the music, and just plain fun! Violence: a bit more than usual in the Mario series. Nothing too graphic, but near the end, several characters die and/or need treatment. Sex: Bowser and Peach get married at the start of the game, and Timpani and Blumiere get married at the start of the game. Drinking/drugs/smoking: The entire gang consumes mushrooms.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytonytorresan884 December 25, 2013

Cool.

Super Paper Mario is awesome, simply awesome! Cool animation, fun to play, levels are epic, etc. This game rocks. Buy it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston June 10, 2013

This game is crazily super good.

Super Paper Mario is a perfect game. Cool levels, awesome characters, and nice animation. Super Paper Mario gets 5 stars from me.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheHungerGames June 26, 2012

LEARNING

Super Paper Mario is Awesome!

OMG! I was so excited when i got this game, and I was not disappointed! I love the main scenario for the game, as well as the mini stories that occur. I love the pixls! They are very helpful! I also love the fact that everyone can talk except Mario, who only gets on his tiptoes and raises his hand! :P The levels, music, and backgrounds are very creative, not to mention the characters and gameplay! Each hero has his or her (Peach) special quality that can be used throughout the game. Mario can flip into 3-D mode, Peach can use a parasol to float or to block damage, Bowser can spew fire (even though he walks pretty slowly), and Luigi can do a super jump. The ending was so emotional and touching for me that i cried! :,( I never realized a Mario game could be so emotional! That aside, I love the game and recommend it for any Mario lover! Let's a-go!
Kid, 10 years old April 18, 2011

Really fun game!!!

This is a really fun game! Compared to another Mario title, see Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story, it's great! It most of the time has dopey violence like hitting people with hammers, you know, Mario type stuff. All in all, it's a fun game!
Kid, 10 years old April 13, 2011

Excellence in the form of a game

This is a magnificent Super Mario Brothers title...I have played many of the others and this is my favorite. 1) You can't beat it in 2 or 3 days. 2) Princess Peach is finally not a fairytale book rip-off. 3) Some jokes that 6- may not understand (Normally a bit of satire). 4) Role-Models are excellent, and finally. 5) Puzzles that make even 15-year-olds stop and think. To sum it up if you dislike Side-Scrolling games or dislike mario it would be a good rent if you like or are neutral with those its a great buy I've played it 5 times.
Kid, 7 years old August 31, 2010

8-Bit Returns

Like I Said In Wii Fit This Time 8-Bit Mario appears! Same As Luigi And Princess Peach And Bowser (I Think) But When You Get A Jumpy Star You Will Be Invincible But Also HUGE And 8-Bit! That's All
Teen, 14 years old Written byReviewBoy November 11, 2009

Fun, Fun, FUN!

This game is great, with pick up and play controls, fun puzzles, many collectibles, and its clean. The bad guy, Count Bleck, takes many of his decisions from the Dark Prognosticus, which is practically his bible. The Light Prognosticus is a holy book that guides Merlun, Mario and the gang. Count Bleck also forces Peach to "marry" Bowser, which many parents will think inappropriate, but I don't think so. There is also a few of Count Bleck's minions that use Mind Control, Magic, and Flatulating to stop Mario on his quest for the Pure Hearts.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydreweth August 30, 2009

Mario, you've done it again.

Fun. Easy to play. Great for kids and adults. Nothing inappropriate. Writing that is actually funny. Shall I go on?