All teen and kid member reviews for Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Kid, 10 years old July 22, 2011

A Great Game

I've been playing this since I was at leat 8, which is the inly reason I say 8+. It's nothing TOO violent, there's no blood, so I could say it being E10+ at least. My Mom approves of this, and she's SUPER stingy about what I play. It's not hard to use, but I don't think children will enjoy it much, just because their kids, but I LOVE these type of games, and this really DOES rock!
Kid, 12 years old June 13, 2010

Great game

i really don't think this should be rated T, it should probably be rated E. the violence is NOT bad at all. I mean, you wouldn't be wanting your 5 year old playing this, the violence does not affect younger kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written by8colony8 February 21, 2011
This is an EXTREMELY good fighting game. I really reccomend it. There is no blood, but tons of cartoon violence. Your goal is to launch the opponents off of the course, and you can launch them easier by beating them up. Violence includes punching, kicking, lazer guns, bombs, grenade launchers, baseball bats, hammers, and tons of other weapons. Sometimes when you launch characters tey slam into the screen. There are tons of modes, characters, rules, items, and stages to keep you entertained. You can also maneuver the camera when paused and take pictures. The only iffy stuff besides the violence is that one character can toot as an attack, and one female character wears very tight clothes. 10/10
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Stupid ESRB!

this game is rated teen for no reason. everybody says its not teen! but i don't no why it is... now i cant buy the game thanks to esrb
Kid, 10 years old November 4, 2010
This game is Epic! One of my top 3 favorite Wii video games that I own at my house. It's not bloody, just violent, no fat chunk of dealio!
Teen, 15 years old Written byIsItgoodORnot June 5, 2010

A Pure Nintendo Classic

This game is non-stop fun. Still playing it as of today, starting from the very first day it was released. The 'T' rating is completely incorrect, cartoon violence with minimal blood falls under more of the E 10+ rating.
Teen, 13 years old Written byZero65 March 28, 2010

The E10 rating exists for a reason...

Honestly, I have no idea what made this game T rated. Super Smash Bros Brawl is a fighter that, rather than having life bars, has damage counters that increase as the player is hurt. The higher the damage counter, the easier it is to launch your opponent. It's a simple concept, but it's executed flawlessly.The game is easy and simple enough for little kids to understand, but for tweens/teens/adults, the game packs a lot of advanced techniques that can be executed. This game is very multiplayer focused, but single player can be enjoyable as well. I urge you to buy this as quickly as possible, you will not be disappointed.

My fingers are totally cramped from playing so much!

Yea!Finally!!A game that I like And everyone else will like! Although...... it has the same characters like "Bowser" "Captain Falcon" "DK" "Falco" "Fox" "Ganondorf" "Ice Climbers" etc. In fact I still have to use the "Nintendo GameCube Controller" from "Super Smash Brothers Melee". But some new characters are Wario, Didykong, King DeDeDe, Medaknight etc...Its a lot of fun with the new characters and some of the new winged ones can glide. Lots of new places to battle on. Better graphics than Melee. There's a bunch of new items to use and the smash ball lets out the big final smash. Its okay for 10 yrs and over I think but its definately lots of smashing and bashing!
Kid, 11 years old July 2, 2011

This is too strong for the children 8 and under
Kid, 8 years old June 30, 2011

i can play it
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Frozen Flame November 1, 2009

cool game

This game is fairly fun for younger audiences. I recommend this for ages 8+ because its just cartoony violence.

I wasted my time!

Yeah, face it, wacking Gannondorf in the face with a hammer is fun, or kicking Mario after not beating MarioKart, but this game is just a souped-up version of the previous version, Meelee! Ok, you have new stages, graphics and characters, but the overall goal is the same, destroy Pikachu, Link, Mario, Samus and maybe even (*Gulp*) Zelda! That seems like fun the first three times but for after that its just like "Yeah, yeah, B-Up, A-Side, B-Down" BORING!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bySkandi July 11, 2011

Fun game. Some parents won't like it.

Obviously violence. There's no blood or gore, but the aim of the game is to use your character's various fighting moves to cause other characters' "damage" (represented by a percentage at the bottom of the screen). The higher the damage, the further the characters will fly back when you hit them. The objective is to get points by hitting characters off the screen. Weapons range from turnips to laser guns. The characters are from various other video games, some of them rated T for reasons other than violence. One character, Snake, is from Metal Gear Solid, a game rated M, and uses modern weapons like hand grenades and missile launchers. A character named Wario farts as an attack. A female character named Zero-Suit Samus wears a tight suit (which covers her entire body except for her head) and has a Barbie-doll body. I would understand why a lot of parents don't like their kids playing this game. It's loads of fun, though, especially its multiplayer mode.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysmileyfacelover November 26, 2010

This is one of me and my brother's favorite games! I love how you can play with friends via the Wifi connection, and we do that a LOT. It's fun, easy to learn how to play, and it can keep you busy for hours. The violence isn't too bad- I mean it's real cartoony and fun- I mean you can shoot grenades at people, but it's not bloody or anything. I consider it "Tom and Jerry" violence. With grenades... Safety CAN be an issue on only one term: if your kid jumps up screaming at the TV cause one of his friends beat him in a match or he lost to a computer. Yeah, been there done that :)
Kid, 12 years old April 1, 2010

A Pointer

This is one of my favorite games, simple. But the moment Pikachu picked up a scope gun I understand why it was rated T. Still, there's a onethat were left out in the Common Sense review, in its Aventure Mode (which is an important part of rating the game. In one brief scene Master Hand's knuckles are bleeding (suggesting that he's alive, unlike any of the other character). Add that. Still, Super Smash Bros Brawl isn't that violent.
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

This game has lots of fun edulcation

I really love this game! I have really imagine what it's like and my favorite characters with my Consins. Lot's of new attacks including the final smash. My sister really get in touch of her hands in this game.
Kid, 12 years old January 13, 2013

SSBB has been going on for many years now. I want to tell you how AWESOME this third game is in my opinion. The characters are SOMETIMES awesome and sometimes they suck. For example, Meta knight was banned from tournaments because he has NO FLAWS!! (Sorry Ike) Mario I rate 4/10, Luigi 7/10, Peach 4/10, Bowser 5/10, DK 6/10, small DK 5/10, Yoshi 1/10, Wario 6/10, Link 3/10, Zelda 8/10, Sheik 5/10, Ganondorf 4/10, Toon Link 7/10, Samus 4/10, ZSS 9/10, Pit 5/10, Ice Climbers 7/10, R.O.B. 6/10, Meta Knight 10/10, Kirby 8/10, King DeDeDe 5/10, Olimar 0.5/10, Fox 2/10, Falco 4/10, Wolf 6/10, Captain Falcon 7/10, Pikachu 4/10, Squirtle 9/10, Charizard 8/10, Ivysaur 0.35/10, Lucario 6/10, Jigglypuff 1/10, Marth 7/10, Ike 3/10, Ness 9/10, Lucas 4/10, Mr. Game and Watch 9.75/10, Snake 2.5/10, Sonic 5/10. THAT"S ALL!!! Now the bosses: Petey Piranha is a very pathetically designed boss but he has about the same amount of health as Tabuu. Rayquaza is a pretty challenging boss when you use a heavy weight or weak character. Porky is too youngish to be very high powered and well designed. Galleom is just hard and highly annoying. Ridley is pretty simple once you get use to his somewhat predictable patterns. Duon is very insane to defeat even with a great character he's still quite the challenge. Meta Ridley is much easier than Ridley because he is not as fast or as strong. Master Hand is a joke, but he has some quick and unexpected attacks. Crazy Hand is literally a joking around boss, but he has more dangerous attacks than Master Hand. Tabuu is very nasty to fight in the SSE, in Boss Battles, he is much easier and slower and weaker. Off waves are instant K.O. in both versions. That's my opinion on THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!! Hope you enjoyed!
Kid, 10 years old December 12, 2011

great game family so funny u will love it
Teen, 13 years old Written bymadelineshadowrose November 4, 2011

No sex

There is no sex I do not know where people get that idea.
Kid, 11 years old February 22, 2011

AWESOME FIGHT 8 year old brother loves to play it with my dad and me.its ENDLESS FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY.this game can bring back memories too,like one of the courses is the classic donkey kong game setting.its very easy to master,no online interactions (except CPU) so buy it NOW