All member reviews for Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Fun, cartoonish, multiplayer Wii fighting game.

Kid, 12 years old March 31, 2009

Hilarious and Beautifully-Designed Nintendo Fight Game

This game is an action-packed Nintendo-powered Wii-enforced high-octane hold-on-to-your-pants wet-yourself multiplayer online gamble-using awesome thrill ride that brings together all of your favorite Nintendo characters old and new, like Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Link, and the characters of Metroid Prime, together in an all-or-nothing sweat-enducing heart-stopping lip-moistening spine-tingling finger-numbing pleasure center of extreme worlds filled with massive Nintendo chaos! You can whirl into characters, release atomic explosive farts unto every character that gets in your way, along with a bunch of moves like slash, shoot, punch, kick, whack, stomp, thump, beat, whip, and stab all in a comical, non-violent, and completely bloodless way! Just pick up your Wii remote and start bashing, smashing, crashing, and all that other stuff! Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byTealZebraStripes March 26, 2009

Amazing Game!

BEST GAME EVER, NOT VERY VIOLENT. ALL VERY FAKE STUFF.
Adult Written bytalfonso March 25, 2009

Wii Players Shouldn't Overlook that Game!

This is bar none one of the most wittiest games I've ever played - excellent movesets, playable characters, and more. Although it is rated Teen for cartoon violence and crude humor (such as Wario passing gas to knock out his opponent) it's tops for tweens! My favorite new taunt is Sonic's convincing that the opponent is "too slow!"
Teen, 14 years old Written byKage491 March 15, 2009

5 year olds play it

its true, they are obbsessed with it. but yeah, like that guy under me, its all cartoonish. The message here is that evil doesn't win, or no message. either way, the point is fun. i myself dont think its so good, it gets boring after even just one month.
Teen, 14 years old Written bycverlb March 11, 2009

Fun

i hardly consider its violent because its cartoonish
Adult Written byTemplar314 January 19, 2009

The king of Wii games

The simplicity of the controls makes this game newcomer-friendly, and veteran players will not be disappointed. Super Smash Bros. Brawl takes the superior gameplay of Melee and enhances it with long-awaited (as well as unexpected) characters, fantastic music, and new features to the combat system such as Final Smashes. Parents should not be overly concerned. For a fighting game, Brawl has a very non-objectionable combat system in which the goal is not to kill the opponent, but to force them off of the stage. Fighting abilities usually lack realism (e.g. cartoony explosions, futuristic weapons, swallowing opponents, etc).
Teen, 13 years old Written byseb_nl January 16, 2009

Kid, 11 years old December 1, 2008

Once again Nintendo made another best seller

This is one of the better games rather than the old versions of the game.The game can suck you in and never let you out until your mom turns off the system. Just like the others in the Super Smach Bros. series, you can jump,kick,punch,do unreal cartoon stuff,and suprisingly...fart(only with charactor wario).now thats new.X-D let me tell you i got a kick out of that!!!X-D anyway no blood,gore,but there is naturel gas! :-P,and fighting. this should have been an E10+ game
Teen, 13 years old Written byarroweye11 November 26, 2008

got old

don't buy it.
Kid, 9 years old November 19, 2008

Funnest game ever!!!!!!!!!

This game is the greatest game ever! My friend has it and I beg her to play every time.
Kid, 10 years old November 11, 2008

Great Game!

This game is great! Even though I've only owned this game for a couple of months I unlocked every character. It's simple! All you have to do is figure out some of the character moves and then you're a pro! Everyone in my neighborhood who has this game can't beat me because I train on Nasty Mode for the characters and I practiced on Super Smash Bros. 64 If you can beat that or Super Smash Bros. Malae( Ican't spell it) you're a champ

so much fun

this was the best game i ever played. well not including rockband but a great fun game. u can play as much as u want even if u beat it a bunch of times its soooo much fun!!!!! i higly recomend this game. its so much fun! theres alot more charectors games events n the subspace emerisey is fun. i ws a little disapointed tht th wiii remote has no motion but its still a great game
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

a fun game for all people

these people who rated it teen have got to be kidding me. Ive seen more violence on barney (just kidding) I tried the game and the worse thing is something blowing up, but none of the stuff that blow up is real. so how is someone going to get infuenced by the game and blow something up
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Sheer Awsomness

This is clearly one of the best fighting games ever. It has simple controls, so even people comming out of a 20 year coma should be able to do it, and the multiplayer is brilliance. Plus there is a monster amount of unlockable stuff, so you definatly get your money's worth. Some adults were concerned about the violence, but it's really no worse the the bugs bunny and tom & jerry cartoons that your parents were exposed to. If you really don't want any violence at all in your kids games, that just sort of leaves guitar hero and elmo's letter adventure. One of the adults said it made his dauhter run around swearing and hitting people, but that's not the game, that's bad parenting. Great for anyone six and over.
Adult Written byAngela33 April 9, 2008

This is a bad game for kids including my Daughters.

I do not like violent games including the fighting ones. This is a game where people attack other people to teach my 1st Daughter how to fight in real life. She's been hitting on my friend Devin everyday and swearing at him and telling him to kill himself. I had to take this game away until Alex Daughter #1 and Heidi Daughter #2 be good until August.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Parents must note that the game does have violence, but I believe that if you want to find how appropriate the game is, take your kid's maturity into account, if you let your kids watch shows with the rating TV Y7 FV (fantasy violence), this should be okay for your kid. But please, if your kid can't handle it, please just take the game away instead of claiming the game will turn EVERY KID into a monster. Education, not legislation.

Cool Game

Well, I'll divide this up in certain groups, but I have to say something. To all parents who think that this is only for 13 year olds and up, your wrong. It may have some violance, but it might as well be rated E. Now, here's the rest: Sex: The only reason I put this as "iffy" is because of "Zero Suit Samus". Everybody looks at her in sexual ways. It doesn't matter that bad though. Violance: You shouldn't care if another character hits another, look at the Title!!! It says "Brawl", what do you expect? It doesn't show blood at all, so, it's not that violant. Language: None Drugs/Alcohol: None Commersialism: None Social Behavior: None really, some characters talk to eachother. So, that's really all, I reccomend this game to everyone, it's one of the coolest games out now.

by the way

apostle its bungie studios not bugai

Teen, 13 years old Written bybradn April 9, 2008