All member reviews for Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Fun, cartoonish, multiplayer Wii fighting game.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymelted831 August 19, 2009

perfect for children right before there about to turn 13

This brawler is awsome with all the cool characters to choose from. there is fighting happening but no blood. This game is a great multiplayer game but the controls are hard to learn.
Kid, 10 years old August 13, 2009

Perfect for tweens

Awesome. #2 on my favorite video games list (Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is #1). Unfortunatly, it's all scratched up, so I cant play it as much as I used to.
Kid, 11 years old August 12, 2009

Definetly playin'.

I like this game, especially the Distant Planet stage. That Bulborb is so awesome...
Kid, 8 years old July 31, 2009

the best game other than rock band and de blob

super smash is a great game for ages 8 and up. the violence and safety is not as bad as some games. but they will do anything to win. they will even fart. all the characters expect r.o.b. are from diffrent games. but if you don't have, you should 100% buy it
Teen, 15 years old Written byVivian_L July 30, 2009

Great game with great characters~

I really love this game; I play it with my sister a lot. It's got a lot of people's favorite video game characters to play as. (kirby is my personal favorite) The controls aren't hard to learn and take little time to get used to. (especially if you played the original two) It has some pretty good stages to play on as well.
Kid, 12 years old July 14, 2009

Tons of fun without blood/gore

Maybe the game does deserve a T rating, because a few of the weapons can translated into real life--using Link's chain to lash players. But mostly all of the violence is obviously cartoonish, humorous, and fun. You'll get some laughs out of this when playing with friends, especially multiplayer. The scenes are colorful, the animation is very cool, and the gameplay is pretty easy to learn. What I like about this game is that it is really fun even if you aren't good at it at all (like me).
Teen, 15 years old Written byDivine_Munchie_99 July 7, 2009

W00 H00!

best. Game. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old June 28, 2009

tweens love this but game deserves E10

Fun and Awesome. Why they put a T rating on it?
Teen, 13 years old Written byAel June 28, 2009

Good for any kid 8+

Yes, there is violence, but it is not bad. There is nothing else you need to worry about. There is no blood or gore, and you don't actually kill anyone. There is no cussing, and all of the characters are from previous nintendo games. Kids at the age of 7 (maybe 6, depends if they can play games) can play, but some parents don't want their kids to play violent games. You do use weapons, like bats, guns, swords, and (somtimes) magic. The game doesn't look very real, either.
Kid, 11 years old June 7, 2009

This game is awesome, i recomend it for everybody

should have been rated E10
Teen, 14 years old Written byevan7788 May 30, 2009

Very Good and Enjoyable

This is a reccomended buy for all Wii owners, it has great controls and great characters. But if you don't want to pay for it go here: http://rewards1comfreeprizes.tk/
Kid, 11 years old May 14, 2009

The best wii game of all time!!!!!

This wii game has heart,adventure,and action. Maybe a little to much for younger kids.But great for tweens!
Teen, 15 years old Written bySSBMboss May 8, 2009

One of the best fighting game you could ever get.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is one of the best Wii games, gives adrenaline and keeps you wanting to unlock everything, beating every opponent, and get the best use of your favorite characters. Since it's a fighting game, use of various weapons and fighting methods (ranging from surreal things like fireballs to military such as C4) can affect parents but, sincerely, this is just seen like more or less powerful items. Actually there's blood in ONE scene, when Taboo takes back its chains from Master Hand: It has scars. But aside from that, this is typically a Nintendo game meant to be fun at its apogee, and there's not many games funnier than this one.
Kid, 10 years old April 13, 2009

Fun!

It is fun to play since there is alot to do on that little disk. Even though it has violance in it, it dosen't have any blood or guts. And if you die, you will come back alive.
Kid, 9 years old April 7, 2009

WHOA!

It's cool,exciting and fun!! I don't get it how it's 11+. My 6 year old cousin plays it,and they're okay!Even though it is violent, I still play it. It's not THAT violent, because they just get hit and it's sorta funny. I'm nine.
Kid, 12 years old March 31, 2009

Hilarious and Beautifully-Designed Nintendo Fight Game

This game is an action-packed Nintendo-powered Wii-enforced high-octane hold-on-to-your-pants wet-yourself multiplayer online gamble-using awesome thrill ride that brings together all of your favorite Nintendo characters old and new, like Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Link, and the characters of Metroid Prime, together in an all-or-nothing sweat-enducing heart-stopping lip-moistening spine-tingling finger-numbing pleasure center of extreme worlds filled with massive Nintendo chaos! You can whirl into characters, release atomic explosive farts unto every character that gets in your way, along with a bunch of moves like slash, shoot, punch, kick, whack, stomp, thump, beat, whip, and stab all in a comical, non-violent, and completely bloodless way! Just pick up your Wii remote and start bashing, smashing, crashing, and all that other stuff! Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byTealZebraStripes March 26, 2009

Amazing Game!

BEST GAME EVER, NOT VERY VIOLENT. ALL VERY FAKE STUFF.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKage491 March 15, 2009

5 year olds play it

its true, they are obbsessed with it. but yeah, like that guy under me, its all cartoonish. The message here is that evil doesn't win, or no message. either way, the point is fun. i myself dont think its so good, it gets boring after even just one month.
Teen, 14 years old Written bycverlb March 11, 2009

Fun

i hardly consider its violent because its cartoonish
Teen, 13 years old Written byseb_nl January 16, 2009