All member reviews for Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Fun, cartoonish, multiplayer Wii fighting game.

Kid, 10 years old April 27, 2014

Not for all ages

Kid, 12 years old April 23, 2014

LEARNING

Awesome game

I think this is one of the best games ever, but it's fighting might be a bit to iffy for younger kids. The game fits better with a E10+ rating.
Kid, 10 years old April 8, 2014

Really?

REALLY PEOPLE! T RATED,11 YEARS!Come on,ratings exagerate!If there were no ratings! This would have not been the ONLY t rated game I would play!But YAY it is the best fighting game ever.
Kid, 10 years old April 3, 2014

Look before you leap

Great! My mom hates violence but my six-year-old brother can play it with me. It all depends on what parents want their children to be playing. This game really shouldn't have been rated T. It would be more appropriate if it was rated E10+.
Kid, 9 years old March 24, 2014

WHA.....

okay i really have NO idea how this game got rated T its a game that definitely does NOT deserve a TEEN rating i mean seriously you can barely see any of the violence. okay i will admit that all you do is fight but still the violence is NOT BAD. so its good for ALL ages
Kid, 12 years old March 2, 2014

Boring

Its confusing, boring, and a tiny bit of violence. Bleh. My brother likes it but i think its retarded.
Kid, 10 years old February 26, 2014

Mildly fun for friends and family
Kid, 11 years old February 1, 2014

Great.

This game is the second best Mario game that I've played (the first one is super Mario galaxy) you can play with friends and the violent is not at all bad. It has characters from different games ( zelda, pokemon,etc) and when you pick that character you can even change what outfit colors they have. Its great fun for the whole family.
Kid, 11 years old January 12, 2014

Good.

This game is really good, the only things you should worry about is one of Wario's attacks is letting out gas to rocket himself up. Also, Zero Suit Samus seems to have tight clothes, but there is no cleavage or nudity. There are numerous franchises in this game. Also, there is cartoon violence, but one realistic violence attack is Snake's Final Smash, where he launches grenades at players. There is no gore, however, in one story cutscene, Master Hand appears bleeding. Characters don't get hurt severely, they just get knocked back and eventually fall or explode offscreen.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGymnastE13 December 19, 2013

AWESOME!!! A Must have video game.

I think this is one if the best games ever!! I bought this game for my brother for Christmas. He can't wait to open it. I think that this is a great game for Tweens and teens. I wouldn't recommend this game for children ages 9 and under. I also think this game may be a little overrated. I mean, since I am a kid, I don't see anything wrong with this game. All the characters are coming together in one game. Anyway, I would highly recommend getting this game for your tween, and teen child. It's great. This game outshines the other video games. :)
Teen, 16 years old Written byBiscuitMaster December 11, 2013

My Favorite!

This is my favorite game of all time! It's an easy game to pick up and play but hard to master. No inappropriate material whatsoever and it escapes me why it is teen (I played it with my 5 year old cousin and she wasn't affected by it, she had fun!) People slap a label on this game because it's teen but its not violent! The only thing is that you're slapping each other silly! Sure there are swords, but there's no blood or gore. However, if you have little kids I recommend playing the orginal Super smash bros.
Kid, 10 years old December 6, 2013

Super Smash Brothers, Super Game

Note: Everyone pronounces the "Bros." in Super Smash Bros. "bros" but the "Bros." is really pronounced "brothers". Just think everyone should know that by now. First I don't know WHY this game is rated T. It should be rated something like low E 10+ or high E! The only game that I actually KNOW that's a Nintendo character that's in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, (not counting Link, Zelda, or Sheik,) is the Earthbound (or EarthBound,) people, Ness, Lucas, and Porky! I mean most of these games are kids characters. And it says the descriptor, "Crude Humor", on the ESRB rating, but the only crude humor is when Wario does an explosive fart on the E3 2006 trailer! Really? And the only blood is when Tabuu (or Tabbu it might be,) let's go of the strings that are holding on to Master Hand! It's not disgusting or anything, I mean Master Hand has been pulling on those things for ages! I mean, my younger brother plays this game! Come on! But back to why this game is so good. 5 Reasons You Should Get the Threequel to Super Smash Bros, Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 1: There are like a bagillion zillion cool characters 2: You create your own awesome levels 3:Kirby is in it 4: If you only played the old school games you will still love it. 5: It is age appropriate for most kids.
Kid, 11 years old October 15, 2013

Game is impossible to put down.

This game is awesome! And it built on top of it with Adventure Mode from SSBM for the Gamecube! I also like how you can use almost ANY Wii Controller to play this game, even the Gamecube Controller!
Kid, 9 years old August 30, 2013

Ssbb

Very good even though it's rated T
Kid, 12 years old August 13, 2013

GREAT GAME!! A MUST GET!!!!!!!!

super smash brothers brawl is a fun game that almost anyone can enjoy. although it does have violence there is no blood and it is not realistic at all. when a character gets hit they just flash a couple of times and that is it. Instead of dying characters just fly off the board and you see them a couple of seconds later falling way out there. like I said it is enjoyable and cool. You can be fox, Mario, Link, Pikachu, Kirby, you name it!!! Just a warning do not be peach all she can do is kick and slap and they are both attacks only do a little damage.
Kid, 11 years old August 5, 2013

Great game!

this is a very good game. i have it. it should really be rated e 10 and up because use it only has cartoon violence, not like real violence. also, crude humor is not a good reason to rate a game T. all in all though, it is a good game.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySnoopy213 August 5, 2013

S S B B

It's a fun game and it's got accurate character moves. I love the Pokemon in the game. It rocks!
Kid, 12 years old August 4, 2013

One of the greatest fighting games of all time

This game is great. I can't express how great it is, I think it's great for anyone who loves nintendo, for the kids above seven you can play Subspace Emissary which has great morals about forgiveness and friendship.
Kid, 12 years old August 3, 2013

Fun Fun FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find Super Smash Bros a fun game. There is a mild amount of rudeness such as wario farting in the gamer's direction. There is absolutely no gore, sex or swearing and the violence is no more violent than "Tom&Jerry." Qualities the gamer might enjoy is how characters from all over the Nintendo and Sega interact, pitting some of your favourite characters from Nintendo and Sega against each other! Another thing your little gamer might love is the comedic cut scenes during story mode and the creativity you can unleash in map builder. If your child likes Mario and Sonic or has the Nintendo consoles: I recommend this to them. I would rate this from ages 8-13
Kid, 12 years old July 15, 2013

Only a couple of things, but overall 10+

This game is awesome for the age of ten as long as they don't play as Snake from the Metal Gear Solid Series, (a spy heavily armed with explosives and more realistic action, but no blood) or Zero Suit Samus, a woman in a (nearly) skintight suit, but it isn't see through, but her breasts hang down a little bit in it. The violence from the other characters includes pressing the minus button on the remote at the opposing brawler and getting them in a shoulder lock and either kneeing or head butting them (distant cam.) The characters use melee weapons, fist, laser guns, etc. It's also cool for making your own battle areas. If you do specific things, you can unlock free game trials in the Masterpeices section, and finally to end my review, you're also able to take pictures while battling, and after finishing a battle, you can press the "B" button to save a replay of your battle. Your kid reviewer --Rhys Wells