All member reviews for Super Smash Bros. Melee

Kid, 10 years old June 12, 2010

tips

Alright here are some more tips. First Luigi. On adventure mode end with the third digit as a two. Next Dr. Mario. defeat classic mode with Mario. Pichu's next. defeat event 37#. Mewtwo find a Mew in a pokeball in VS mode. Next Mr.Game&watch defeat classic mode with all characters. And last falco. Defeat 100 man meelee
Teen, 14 years old Written bykaratedude April 9, 2008

Must-Play!

This is a must play for anyone who has a Gamecube or knows any one that does. It's a 13x better version of the first ones. Sure it get's boring after a little while, but wait till you discover all the melee modes! They'll keep you busy for hours! Be aware that it IS a fighting game, but with NO blood and gore. I think the T-rating for this game isn't right.
Kid, 12 years old June 14, 2010

not bad

it is terrible! But awesome!
Kid, 6 years old April 9, 2008

its fun...

yay!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byOdo the hero July 25, 2009

Great family game

I love this game anyone can play it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysmlgamer April 8, 2009

Over-rated...the teen rating that is

Super Smash Bros. is a fantastic game. The violence is incredibly cartoony and it's a pulled back view fighting game. It's not bloody at all and there is guns but it's like star wars guns. I recommend this game to all kids.
Kid, 11 years old December 1, 2008

One of the more modern SSB games.

This is a game that will suck you in until you get boerd. The SSB series includes SSb1 for the Nintendo 64,SSBM (this one) for Game Cube and SSBB for the Wii. The game is baced on Nintendo charactors just going to fight. By fight I mean punches kicks and unreal powers. No blood,gore, just mild fantacy vilonce and cartoon mischif. good game though. For me, this is a E10+ game.
Kid, 12 years old September 2, 2009

best nintendo crossover for kids

i have been a fan of mario since i was born and he and more nintendo characters are in super smash bros. super smash bros. brawl was my first taste of smash bros. and it was awsome. i got melee and it is awsome. nothing is wrong with this game. it is a fighting game but no blood was added. as far as i know this is the first fighting game made for kids and nintendo did a good job making it. all ages can play this game so do not let the esrb t rate trick you. one last thing. story mode is cool but only a few cutscenes are in the game and no plot is told.
Teen, 15 years old Written byVdog August 20, 2009

My Rating:

Its educational cause it gives u had eyed cordination. It is very easy to play and i love it even better than super smash brawl.
Kid, 11 years old January 28, 2011

Great for most ages

This is a great game. Sure there is violence but no gore or blood or anything bad. Just your average punch, kick, and superpower game. I started when I was about 6 and a half. The controls are sort of difficult but it gets easy once you get the hang of it. And so this is an awesome game in my opinion.
Kid, 8 years old March 27, 2010

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! and wy is it rated "T"?

I HAVE A GAME CUBE I PLAY THE GAME AND NO BLOOD OR GORE AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! WY IS IT'S RATED "T"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 25, 2011

Just Right

The violence is technically harsh throughout, so there is no question that this game's rating "T" is just right.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygrandcoughtarkin May 5, 2010

very very enjoyable and fun game. It is fairly easy the play and EXTREMELY fun to play with other people. p.s actually CMS, the female characters are some of the hardest to control and master :P
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 December 24, 2009

11+

Other than action violence, this game is pretty much clean.
Kid, 11 years old December 1, 2009

Good for Kids

My brother has this game I just don't see how he likes it so much. It's a good game but get the one for the Wii. First of all the second one has alot more players and places.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCopper20 April 9, 2008

Overrated.

The name says it all. It should be rated E10.
Teen, 14 years old Written bytjmorris April 9, 2008

A great game

There is going to be a lot of violence in this game, as it is a fighting game, however there is nothing to gory in this that would discourage children from being able to watch it. Although thi9s game condones mischief in some ways, it is still good. Overall, excellent game.
Teen, 14 years old Written byViolence_Ish_Golden April 9, 2008

I cried! I laughed! A must-read book for every 8 year old!

this is a great game. Buy it. BUY IT! BUY IT NOW! BUY IT NOW!
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

good for under teens too!!

I strongly disagree with the T rating this got. I would have rated it E10+ sure, it's a fighting game, bit there's no gore and all that happens at the most is you fall off the screen (most of the time you might just fly back) I think a 7 or a 8 year old could play this game. to summarize.... great for 7-8 or older violence, but no gore non-realistic violence (no-one shouting, screaming, falling to the ground in a realistic way for death) lots of martial arts nothing else inapropriate (no language, sex, etc)
Teen, 15 years old Written byThe Twinkster April 9, 2008

This game is fun when you start, but after three minutes it gets very boring and repetative. There is a sweet selection of courses and players to choose from, though.