All member reviews for Super Smash Bros. Melee

Teen, 13 years old Written byFerarri Man April 9, 2008

One of the funnest video games

I could spend hours playing this game, with so many different things like Advenutre Mode, Break the Targets, or Melee. There is no gore or blood, and the characters are all from the best nintendo games. I don't know why it is rated T.
Teen, 13 years old Written byzorba1994 April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byslammers4 April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byViolence_Ish_Golden April 9, 2008

I cried! I laughed! A must-read book for every 8 year old!

this is a great game. Buy it. BUY IT! BUY IT NOW! BUY IT NOW!
Teen, 13 years old Written byCandy Girl 101 April 9, 2008

A great game fo most ages!

I first heard of this game when my brother bought it at the local Gamestop. He seemed really psyched about it, so I watched him play for a little while. I decided it wasn't my kind of game, so I left him to play. Then one day, I decide to try it out, because I was bored. And it turned out that I liked it a lot! There is no real gore or blood, just hitting other persons on the field with attacks like with Captain Falcon, "Falcon Punch" of "Falcon Kick", or hitting them with an item such as a freezie or a baseball bat. I, honestly, think it should be rated E10+ or E. Shadow the Hedgehog was worse than it, and Shadow was rated E10+!! To everyone who is reading this, if you like games with all of your favorite video game characters, then by this game!! :)

FUN

i dont have a gamecube so i play it at my friends house

I thought it was great!

It was not a big deal. I dont know why it was rated ''T'' So what you kick and punch people? THae was not even blood!
Teen, 14 years old Written byklaymanbill April 9, 2008

Whoop whoop whoop

Man i love this game. this game is the reason i bought a gamecube, if you were to get a gamecube( though i would rather go for a wii cause it plays gamecube games) buy this, dont get anything else but four controllers, and this for it, nuff said. its that good.

FUN

I got this game when I was 5 it was easy I beat it atthe age.It should be E+10.Sounds like a bad game but it rocks.I play all day sometimes.Every one should try it you will play for a long time at first. Play it always it is fun.
Teen, 16 years old Written bythebizent April 9, 2008

If re-rated, it'd be rated E10.

The violence isn't that much graphic as the original. But the E10 rating didn't exist when this game came out, but it was decided to be rated T. Also, there's one suggestive theme, but it's not so easy to find.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCopper20 April 9, 2008

Overrated.

The name says it all. It should be rated E10.

Teen, 14 years old Written byTarenHero April 9, 2008

THE BEST in PvP EVER!!!

The whole game engine works miraculously. The variety in characters leads to some imbalances. One-Player mode is more extensive and is quite a challenge in the harder modes. I just can't wait for Super Smash Bros. Brawl to be released for Wii, and Super Smash Bros. to be released for Virtual Console.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was looking for a new game with my sister and we found this game.I talked my sister into getting it and we both love it.I can not wait for Super smash bros. Brawl to come out.That is the whole reason I am gettong the game.My family is so close to beating the game.We only need 2 more characters.If you are looking for a game I highly recomend this.GO SUPER SMASH BROS.MELEE!

Teen, 14 years old Written bytjmorris April 9, 2008

A great game

There is going to be a lot of violence in this game, as it is a fighting game, however there is nothing to gory in this that would discourage children from being able to watch it. Although thi9s game condones mischief in some ways, it is still good. Overall, excellent game.