All member reviews for Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

Teen, 16 years old Written byjbenz January 20, 2012

a perfect game for kids 8 and up

well I didn't see sexuall content and the fighting isn't bad. compared to mortal kombat this game is appropriate the fighting in mortal kombat is like murder the fighting in street fighter isn't half as bad and it is not bad at all
Kid, 10 years old January 9, 2012

Hadoken! Metsu Shoruken! Tyger! Sonic Boom! *Punch* *Kick* Why Dan? I want Fei Long!

This game is the best Street Fighter 4 along with 3D 'cause in that it's easier to pick up and play but this one has a few more fighters like Evil Ryu and Oni. I don't own this game but I have played it as a friends house and we think it's one of the best fighters since Mortal Kombat II one SNES with a Super Advantage or two because that made the freaking ESRB. Now, the language, the only swear word I heard is the judge of the fight or whateves said "This is going to be one h*ll of a fight!" This game and clothing, lots of cleavage shown on women in here but a good game.
Kid, 11 years old October 29, 2011

ssf4 arcade edition broke down before you could press start

Single dips are fine with me, double dips get a little uncool, but triple dips are the last straw. This game is revisiting SSF4 all over again with only four fighters included, three of them revived. This game is very repetitive and not that fun, as there is not much added to the game to make it stand out. This game should've been best as an update, and not a cash-stealing standalone.
Teen, 15 years old Written byxJustifiedd July 10, 2011

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition; xJustifiedd's Review

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition To be honest, I've never played a better arcade game than Super Street Fighter IV. Amazing things that your characters can do, I've played it once on a couple of rounds. It is super intresting to see where winning in the game takes you. You get to higher levels and opponents get harder to beat. BAD BITS - -The game has horrible graphics. (Cartoon like graphics) -Controlling the character is kind of difficult but you could get used to it. -Super moves are hard to do, unless you practice on the 'Practice' mode in the Main Menu.