All member reviews for SuperSecret

Teen, 16 years old Written byIslfe333 August 29, 2013

2D to 3D!!!

That was bad!!! The old one is great but the new one??? OH WEIRDOS... you cant do that!!!
Kid, 9 years old August 15, 2012

3D? Really?

Fun! Thought now it's stupid 3D. I hate the creators now! Why 3D? Really, ts retarted to work so hard on somthing useless. 3D sucks and know I hate super secret. It's dead now
Teen, 14 years old Written bypencicola8580 May 3, 2012

worse site ever do NOT GET ON IT

i think it was ok.... untill i got age 12 and i got age 12 in like 10 minuters!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the old supersecret was AWESOME but this new one is just boring and once i saw on girl tell another player A$$!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old December 20, 2011

The old supersecret was okay, but the new one is not!

Kid, 12 years old May 5, 2011

Cool but pointless once 12

Its educational, has great messages, but its very boring and pointless once you are at age 12. You have to get a membership to buy anything good, and its very limited. It has a wide variety of fun games, but other than that its not worth anyone's time.
Kid, 9 years old February 9, 2011

No fun without membership

SuperSecret is great, but once you get all your age points at 12, you get a membership nag above your head. Also, some people can get past the chat filter
Kid, 12 years old January 1, 2014

To be honest, SuperSecret was better in the past when it WASN'T 3D!!! D:

The first time I played SuperSecret at about the age of between six and eight, it was an average ordinary 2D virtual world for children who imagine how it feels to grow up, and I was just fine with that... Until my character, who was at the age of twelve and about to turn thirteen, the game told me that if I want to proceed my character to the age of thirteen, I would have to pay since the game needed money just like us in the REAL world. This absolutely made me beg my parents to pay so I could let my character age farther, but of course they said, "No." I did still love playing it, but stopped playing it later since the game play becomes bland. After a few years in the real world for me, I wondered how SuperSecret has passed down after all that time. When I saw it, SuperSecret had completely changed. It was with odd looking characters, so I decided to give it a try. I got a new user with the original name I always use and chose a decent looking character. However, after trying it with the tutorial and experimenting the game's new surroundings, I found even more bland game play with hardly any players, so I decided I would rather play different games than this since it felt OVER-updated. Overall, this game to me has brought me to consider that it is okay for children at a young age under eight and up.
Kid, 11 years old March 20, 2011

I used to play it but i hate it becuase like you can do anythign after you are 12 and that stinks! badly. So I like it and woudl buy the membership if I had money bbut i mean? relaly? that is exspensive
Kid, 8 years old February 9, 2011

THE BEST GAME EEEEEEVVVVEEEERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!! I don't care about the membership and you stay 12 until you get membership because it's cheep! right now at this time i'm making the review my guy on supersecret is 15 when you're 16 you get you're drivers license!
Teen, 16 years old Written byMysterious_ballerina January 31, 2011

you reach 12 and then what....nothing

Ok website I was accualy 14 once on this site and I found it super fun like I loved it but I didn't want to play since I didn't want to waste my money on that. It's fun and kwel when you explore since there is accualy a story line that's really fun. But one other bad thing trolls........
Kid, 10 years old December 29, 2010

perfer for 10 and older

Hate it!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old September 21, 2010

Ok Until You Want 2 Be 13

I play this game, and it's fun, until you're twelve. 13 year olds have cool clothes and looks and you have to be a member to get all that. I wish I was a member.
Kid, 9 years old August 7, 2010

......

it is ok...
Kid, 10 years old July 5, 2010

Good for kids over 8.

I think kids like me should have lots of fun when they are young. They shouldnt think about adulthood so early. Thats all I say. I used to play it and people were mean so..... there.
Kid, 10 years old May 4, 2010

well there are monitors but they can say words like heck and stupid
Kid, 10 years old April 10, 2010

i don't know...

It is easy to play! It can get boring after a while you can barely buy anything with your spenders if your not a member. You can grow up you start from 10 but you can only get up to 12 and you can't go any further unless you pay. There are good sides. 1 week my friend told me that they were having a sneak peak week. That week was when everyone had become a member.
Kid, 9 years old October 11, 2009

Awesome!

I just logged on on my character who was 13 years old without membership and it said, quote "you have been chosen to test our super new membership features! you are a member until 1/1/2010" this is a great site! even without membership, my friends think its awesome
Kid, 9 years old May 31, 2009

i just joined....

i just joined and it is taking forvea to load!!!!! but then agin i have dial-up... this site says you have to pay for it after awile of free stuff... that is sooo bogas!!!