All member reviews for Tag Reading System

It's cool: Just tap, and the Tag pen reads to you.

Parent of a 5 and 8 year old Written bybettydog December 26, 2008

Keeps a 4 year old's attention

My daughter received her Tag from Santa yesterday. As I type, she is perched on the stairs engrossed in the Diego book. Her 7 year old sister is an avid reader and this allows her to keep up. The sound and effects are very engaging and the stylus is easy for her four year old hand to grasp and use effectively.
Parent of a 3, 5, and 5 year old Written bypucktricks May 6, 2010

Great for travel

The main reason why I said noticeable product placement is most of the books are about branded characters, but this is also what my kids are super interested in. I love this for traveling, my at the time 2 year old daughter was most avid player of this system and all 3 of them still use them a lot. We love these books and I always check the aisle to see if there are new books. The big downside is it's small enough it's fairly easy to lose.
Parent Written bydembyg December 18, 2009

My Grand daughter got the tag for her birthday. At first i thought this gadget might too advance for her but she loves books so i decided to try it and the outcome has been excellent.. she takes her tag everywhere.. thank god for Tag..
Parent of a 4 year old Written bysravnsborg December 4, 2009

My 4 yo son received it a few weeks ago for his birthday. He's extremely active but also loves to read. This allows him to by physically engaged and independent while he "reads" which he totally loves. The song in Chicka Chicka Boom Boom is a regular phrase he is repeating as he dances around the house.