Artful RPG has mild violence but good ethics.

Parent of a 6 and 13 year old Written bywavymouth June 26, 2009

Tales games are the best

I must get an xbox 360 so i can try this one! i still wish i hadn't deleted another tales game i was playing...
Adult Written byGamerdude11 April 29, 2010
Kid, 12 years old June 7, 2011

A really good game

OK this game is off the charts I love playing this game on my xbox 360 its so much fun to destroy monsters My favorite charaters are: Rita,Estelle,Karol,yuri,and Raven it has some postive messages and some bad ones but its a video game right Its also REALLY LONG even better
Adult Written byRachael Ward May 8, 2012

More Tales please!

While it is not the best of the Tales series story wise (it seems to have a hard time making up its mind on where its going), this game has very entertaining and well developed characters which will make you want to play the game more than once. That an all the content such as cooking, mini games, and strategy will keep you playing for hours. Also like a huge majority of Tales games, there are central themes and moral values that serve as the core of the story.
Teen, 16 years old Written byYomimaru May 8, 2012

One of my Favorites

Let's start with this: I am a HUGE Tales game fan. Tales of Vesperia was my second Tales game, and I must say it's my favorite. Although he does break the laws, the main character Yuri is much like a vigilante. He fights for the right reasons. In contrast, they show Flynn off as the "goody-two-shoes" who believes in order to change the military and government you must work up the ranks. Both of them show that by whatever means you can, in fact, change things if you try. The entire game is based off of fighting, and some characters even get killed. There's not much blood; only in one or two cutscenes. Overall it's a great 4-player game that your teen and his/her friends will enjoy for years to come.