All member reviews for Tekken 6

Worthy brawler skimpy on story, appropriate female attire.

Kid, 9 years old January 25, 2011

TIRED

DONT BUY TEKKEN 6
Kid, 11 years old May 17, 2011

Awsomeness!

ITS NOT THAT BAD!
Adult Written byTom_Gamer_Tom June 18, 2010

Very interesting, Styled game.

Tekken is a long running series. Each as violent as each other. Violence whereas no blood is still considerably violent. So why have I given it such a low age rating? Its a very styled game. Its supposed to look cool and unrealistic. Just kicking and punching someone, Sometimes throwing. As I said. No blood makes it very unrealistic. The sexual content just has girls in short skirts. No worse than a school. Its not going to trouble anyone. The language is barely hearable because I never hear it while playing. Its very kid friendly because its easy. Overall its great! Not much violence, sex or language.
Adult Written byBrioCyrain May 6, 2012

Some realism

16 due to the semi-realistic nature of fighting, and the semi-realistic graphics. Besides that it is very "cartoony"
Kid, 9 years old May 6, 2012

Good 3D fighter.

I really liked this 3D fighter.
Kid, 12 years old June 9, 2011

tekken, tekken, tekken, tekken, getting boring

hello kids and parents of all ages i am here to review tekken i been wanting to play tekken for a while now and i just had my chance and to lets you know i am kinda mad i mean it just like all the other fighting games it gets boring FAST i sometimes like playing it and sometimes i don't i guess it matters what type of mood im in well lets get this out of the way first there is nothing bad in the game but one character his name is jin says he hires female fighters ( in the story mode) becauase he likes thier bodies and he runs through this whole family gang thing kinda liike the mafia if you ask me. none of this bothers me but if you are one of those people too bad P.S. i would give this game 2 stars if it wasn't for Mokujin&Leo
Teen, 13 years old Written byNFSRacer0210 May 31, 2010

Good for 12 ages or older.

Is a good game is just like having characters like Ku Fu, Sumo, and Boxer.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytommy18 January 4, 2010

Its not bad

Tekken 6 is a new gen 3D fighting arcade game with superb visuals and punching kicking. Just like the wrestling games. Young kids may find characters frightning but they are just skulls with swords. There is NO blood. The chainsaws do not even cut the person or spurt blood. Its suitable for 11+