All member reviews for TERA

Violent MMO filled with bloody monster combat, sexy outfits.

Teen, 13 years old Written byKai Wu February 28, 2013

Good MMORPG I love the action combat! Does have sexy outfits but not to bad. Quite a bit of blood compared to other MMORPGs but no limbs falling off or anything like that!
Adult Written byPrearistotle January 29, 2013

Not for everyone, but fun nonetheless.

I've played TERA for a few months now and I really enjoy the action combat, compared to the tab-targeting combat of World of Warcraft. Of course there is mild violence in the game (killing monsters and "bad guys"). As a female, the only downside is most of the women are extremely scantily clad and have ridiculous "jiggly physics," but there are character options that provide less revealing and more realistic looking women. By the time you get to level 20 or so, and you start getting cooler armor, you stop noticing these things though. Would recommend this game to any mature adult or teen.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNathan_101 May 5, 2015

Lets be honest here,

THIS IS A WONDERFULLY FUN GAME, but that doesn't make up for the fact that it has some inappropriate content. There female players in sexy outfits but that is only by choice. If you make a female player you have to go out of your way to make her revealing, and sometimes you have to even pay real $$$ for some cosmetic items of the sort. Other than the lack of clothes there is not any other sexual content at all. Just know thatif you see a sexy outfit player in Tera on the other side of that player's screen is a perverted 35 year old living in his mom's basement, which kinda creeps me out. The violence in Tera is way over advertised, it's cheesey and unrealistic. Unless you have a mature teen, (like myself)yoo should be fine. :D