All member reviews for Terminator: Salvation

Brief, movie-based shooter game delivers bloodless violence.

Adult Written byRHTJLHW99 February 22, 2010

Good compromise for shooting game for kids.

I'm one of those "mean" moms who won't let my 9 year old play Call of Duty or Halo and other bloody, violent, rated M games. So this one is a pretty good shooting game that he thought was cool, and is still pretty rough. My 6 year old plays it too. Does have lots of shooting, things blowing up, and some bad language (not too bad though). It is a good compromise.
Kid, 10 years old January 5, 2015

Excellent game but there's a little bit of language

The game is fantastic. The events of the game go between the movies Terminator 3 and Terminator Salvation. There is absolutely no blood at all. The box only says Violence but there's a little bit of language. Violence is not really a problem. Lots of explosion and so many deaths throughout the game. I guarantee its a great game for pre-teens and teens to play.
Parent of a 10 year old Written bymjdtherealdeal June 23, 2010

Fun Game!

Ok this game is as easy as first person shooters get. This is a great game. its mild on violence. Of course it is violent, it is a shooter for gods sake!
Teen, 13 years old Written bythe movie fan man August 2, 2013

BEST GAME EVER!!!!!

THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!! You don't really find many third person shooters that are in the third person......THIS IS. Which makes it AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old July 4, 2012

Terminator Salvation: The Game

Me and my family were once at this arcade, and we saw the game. My Dad played it, and my dad thought it was stupid. Luckily, you aren't supposed to shoot people, only the robots.
Kid, 10 years old May 27, 2012

Angry with rating

It should be rated e10+.Only vilonce.Ignore rating for this one.Amazing game,awesome!
Kid, 12 years old August 23, 2011

Best to play it on Hard!

Really Good game but is too short. If you want this game to last set the difficulty to Hard. I find it much more challenging when it is on hard and you get a good feel of how strong the terminators are! Really good game for 12 and up. Dark Theme and a little violence but fine for kids as they are only destroying robots. 4/5
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2009
Dumb game..its less than 3 hours and it should be a downloadable game from playstation store.
Teen, 13 years old Written byChristianGamer December 18, 2009

Outstanding!

This game is pretty awesome. Fighting sequences are great. I heard the phrase "D--- that flying trash compactor" at the beggining and i turned the voice levels down after that. Very violent, no kids under 10.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDENJMB August 7, 2009

its fun for kids 13 and older i think

i think this game is awsome but the case says it has no language but they say a$$ 2 times.dame and hell are used once or twice in the game
Parent of a 8 and 11 year old Written bythe_pankake_slayer May 22, 2009

I think 2 year olds would have fun playing this

I got my son call of duty 1 when he was 6 so six is good this game is good I played it at a party and Im going to get it today