All member reviews for The Beatles: Rock Band

Kid, 12 years old October 11, 2009

A Great Wholesome Family Video Game! All Ages Admitted!

Get it for Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, or PS3.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDrBigMac February 6, 2012

Great game, drug references to brief and subtle to be picked up by kids...

This is a great game for kids, teens, and adults. Though some songs have some minor drug references, little kids would not likely be able to pick them up. Although you may have to watch out for I Am the Walrus. This game has some of the greatest songs of all time on it, and it probably has more appropriate songs on it than any of the other rock bands. Plus, many songs contain positive messages and are great kids' songs such as Here Comes the Sun, Octopus's Garden, Yellow Submarine, All You Need is Love, and so much more. Great game for families!
Teen, 14 years old Written byEdwardZonum July 27, 2010

The Beatles...Are bigger than Jesus

This is one of my most favorite bands,The Beatles are Bigger than Jesus.Great Band,Great Game...
Teen, 16 years old Written byAirconditioner4 April 13, 2010

DUDE, my five year old brother plays this

I find it ironic that they rated it on for 14+ but guitar hero is rated 8+. Even though The Beatles weren't the best role models (John cheated on his wives) they were better than the heavy metal bands today. My parents hate guitar hero, but they love this game.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviewannabe December 29, 2012

LEARNING

The Beatles are the best!!!

I'm glad there's a such game as The Beatles: Rock Band. I think kids of all ages should enjoy. The game looks more E-rated than T-rated. Paul McCartney, John Lennon, George Harrison and Ringo Starr are the best musicians ever and they deserve themselves a videogame. Plus, I think kids can learn the history of The Beatles in this game.
Kid, 11 years old August 28, 2011

AWESOME

Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 July 25, 2011

A great Rock Band spinoff!

My rating: E10+: mild lyrics; alcohol reference
Kid, 9 years old June 12, 2011

very great game

This game is so good! Buy it on what ever game systems you have it on [Except hand holds.] also I got intetested in the beatels
Kid, 11 years old June 3, 2011

A Great Music Game

This game has some of the best songs out there. There are a few iffy songs, like Come Together, Get Back, and With A Little Help From My Friends. Some songs also have positive messages, like Here Comes the Sun. Octopus's Garden is a childish song for kids. You can learn many facts about this legendary band. This is the greatest Rockband ever made. This band is also the best band out there.
Kid, 11 years old February 9, 2011

A great game to bring the family together.

I really love this game!! It's a game that the whole family can play. Though there is some inappropriate language in I am the walrus, day tripper, ect. Most songs should be appropriate for children.
Teen, 13 years old Written byreadyourheartout March 5, 2010

Beatles rock!

i do own this game and i am absolutely ADDICTED to it. i think the beatles are fantastic and they make the best music. My family and i are big fans of them and we sing it all the time(: so its a big BUY for any beatles fan!!
Kid, 10 years old March 1, 2010

Come Together,right now,to play this game

This game is awsome.From The Cavern, To The Fab Four's rooftop concert you will be rocking all the time.If your new to RockBand, you will be Getting Better with the traning.What are you waiting for?Drive down Penny Lane to get The Beatles Rockband Today!
Teen, 13 years old Written byd1pent11111 February 19, 2015

LEARNING

This is one of the best games I ever played!

This game may be rated T, but in my opinion, it should be rated E10+. This game enables you to play all of your Beatles favorites. All of them, including Yellow Submarine, Can't Buy Me Love, Twist and Shout, Octopus' Garden, Birthday, and Revolution. The only problem I have had with it, is that when you try to play it, it will load for literally five minutes. Either that, or I did something wrong.
Kid, 10 years old June 19, 2012

THE BEATLES ARE APPROREATE!

love it! nothing is wrong with this game im a huge the beatles fan and nothing about them is inapropreate
Kid, 12 years old July 15, 2011

PERFECT

The A+ is telling you how the beatles have a lot of history behind them, the speech bubble is showing that the beatles are very inspirational, they do show the brand name on the instruments, and the rage about Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds being short for LSD is A false alarm. John Lennon's son Julien?/Julius? drew a picture. John looked at it and saw a girl in the sky. he then asked him who the girl was and johns son replied "that is Lucy in the sky with diamonds". They also mention drugs a little bit, but it takes some figuring out to realize. Other than that, it is a great family game
Kid, 10 years old September 14, 2010

Beatles Rock Band

Good
Kid, 12 years old June 26, 2010

Great Beatles game!!!!!

This game is for who ever likes the rockband games and loves the Beatles. I love the Beatles. It is very fun.
Kid, 10 years old June 20, 2010

anyone will enjoy it if you have herd of the beatles before

i love this game. im 10 and my frends got a inspration from the beatles through this game and on the playground at school wed swing and sing the beatles songs. this game has all the good songs from the beatles, and other unfamous songs like hey bulldog that are only on one album. great game A+++
Teen, 13 years old Written bytoxicsloth May 15, 2010

great game

AMAZING GAME. addicting positive attitude and to put a check on the "sex" theme is tottaly taking the beatles learics the wrong way
Teen, 14 years old Written bySgt.Pepper January 18, 2010

PERFECT FOR ANY AGE!

ONE OF THE BEST BANDS EVER=ONE OF THE BEST GAMES EVER! Nothing really bad about the game, at all! You can make a song mean anything to you. If you listen to the lyrics to a song, it can have many different meanings. Plus, if a kids playing, they probably wont think about the lyrics at all.. and if they do its not like they will know whats going on. I give it an A++++++++++++++++++.. everyone should buy this game, especially if you love the Beatles!! :D