All member reviews for The Black Eyed Peas Experience

Popular band teaches dance moves, has some strong lyrics.

Parent Written byChristineMoon July 6, 2012

NOT for kids

I like the Black Eyed Peas, but this is NOT a game for children. Just look at My Humps - "The boys all try to sex me... Whatcha gonna do with all that ass inside those jeans (or all those breasts inside that shirt), while the actual video plays in the background of the dancing.
Kid, 12 years old February 3, 2012

great!

It's great! I'm 12 and I play it often. it depends on the kind of language you allow your kids to hear and say. The song my humps is included
Kid, 10 years old January 23, 2012

The Black Eyed Experience

The black eyed peas experience was alright. The screenshot didn't look really good on The Wii. It kinda made The black eyed peas look like monkeys. They never block the bad words out of any of the songs. Some songs are mostly about having fun, Then other songs are talking about sex which isn't good for kids to hear about. But, other than that the dance moves are cool. They really get you sweating. They have great moves like the jerk and the dougie. The video game is appropriate for some ages.
Parent Written bydead gamer May 22, 2013

Think about it

Good game for all ages.
Kid, 10 years old February 23, 2013
LEARNING

Awesome game but the Xbox version sucks

I think this is a great video game teaching you dance moves, the wii one teaches more professional moves, the Xbox is repetitive. I say 10+ because it teaches some difficult dance moves and that is how old I was when I got it.
Parent of a 8 and 12 year old Written byzmanrox February 10, 2013

teen lyrics

bad lyrics, but gets kids moving
Teen, 13 years old Written bymgmpenguin30 March 3, 2012

my thoughts

The black eyed peas experience should block the bad words. But other than that it is ok for teens and adults