All member reviews for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

A must-play RPG for mature fantasy fanatics.

Teen, 16 years old Written byDarudeLover April 9, 2008

Really shouldn't be rated M...

This is only rated 'M' because of a mod someone made for this game where you can get the females to walk around without their, well, their shirts all the way off. It should be rated 'T'. This game rocks so hard I've had it ever since it came out and it's still my number one favorite game. If the blood and mild swearing is a problem, don't buy the game!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Best adventure game ever

My mom was questioning about playing it but now she thinks it's okay. I think this is good for 11+ but my 8 year old brother plays it. I think this game isn't super bad because half the bad stuff on this game you can choose to do.

AWESOME

THIS RPG IS GREAT! A MUST BUY!
Adult Written byGAM3R April 9, 2008

great game

this game is a very good choice for someone in early teens and up. great fantasy environment with lots of different experiences to go through where you can become the a hero of the entire game. some people think that the "negative" actions that you can do in the game will influence other people to mimic what they do in the game. i you feel that is the case then u r crazy and dont need to play the game. its all fiction and nothing is real so dont ever think u r experienceing anything from the game and have to act on it. again if u feel the events inside this game r real then u should never even look at a gaming platform. but all in all this is a very good game
Teen, 13 years old Written byG-Man April 9, 2008

Best RPG Ever

This has to be one of the best RPGs ever.This game is not bad at all commonsense,come on 17+ its not bad.Buy this game seriously if you do you will be pleased, I dont care for RPGs and loved it. Plus its really cheap now.The expansion is a bit pricy though(Shivering Isels=30.00 about).Beer decreases your skills so it teaches lessons. Gamertag=GMan22JR
Teen, 15 years old Written byAltair66 April 9, 2008

awesome game

yeah...the sexual content really isnt too bad...some of the characters may say some iffy stuff...nothing like in GTA IV, as for the violence...the kills are far from graphic or gratuitous...the blood dissapears after a few moments though some bodies found in dungeons have pools of blood around them...stripping people down to their u nderwear...uhhh....nothing is showing so thats not an issue...some characters swear...no "F" word or anything...so kids 14 and up would enjoy this game as long as they dont think the violence is "real"