All member reviews for The Godfather II

Brutal, adult mob game based on Godfather films.

NOT FOR KIDS

Learning(i)

Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire July 4, 2013

I LOVE this game!
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillionaire February 16, 2013

One of the best Gam3s 3ver Played
Kid, 12 years old September 4, 2012

totally fime for ten and up

This game is not as bad as it is described to be. I have been playing this game since 10 you don't have to go into strip clubs I never did because that's perverted. Turn off the language the swearing is bountiful in this game. This games violence is not that bad the worst is the execution and you don't have do that.
Teen, 16 years old Written byUSCTrojan May 11, 2012

13+

Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 March 23, 2012

Cold and brutal.

Having seen all the Godfather movies,I knew it was going to be the same with this game and decided to get it.While not bad at first,the game slowly becomes more and more violent they're shootings and you can see blood exploding out of wounds.Its like GTA but less extreme in content so if your kid is very mature and wants it a lot,get it for them.If they are old enough.
Teen, 13 years old Written byyellowbunny16 July 22, 2011

very fun but inappropriate

this game is pretty cool. there is way to much swearing f this f that its BAD. the sexual themes are very bad you can see full breasts or see through shirt which shows partial frontal nudity, and you can go into strip clubs where they dance on stripper poles, and you can also go to mansions with drawings of women wearing thongs,and the girls talk to you. this game is very violent you can do executions where you can grab a bat shove it up the persons mouth and shove him to the ground as he chokes to death, you can shoot people with machine guns, sniper rifles, rifles, pistols, and melee weapons such as crow bars, bats ect. this game is okay for 16 and up.
Parent of a 17 year old Written byGore Guy December 18, 2010

only for 16 year olds and up theres boobs
Parent of a 14 year old Written bydouginator December 15, 2010

Good for a mature teenager

This game is really great, a fantastic play. I'd say that if you know you're kid is mature and can handle this level of violence (there is lots of blood and gore) and knows that the sexual exploitation of women is wrong (players can run both strip clubs and prostitution 'businesses') this game is A-OK. Judge your kid by their maturity to see if it's OK for them.
Parent of a 10 year old Written byBenDewman October 26, 2010

love it
Teen, 13 years old Written byswantar66 May 15, 2010

great for a mature 13 yr old

i love this game there is nothin to bad in it but the language is repulsive so i jst turn the lang. off
Kid, 9 years old March 25, 2010

Good role models because being good means you get rewards but being evil does too. But most children would realise that they don't want to look ugly (evil makes you uglier and gives you a worse first impression on everyone else). There are some really hard missions but it's not that bad. This game is quite vivid too! But something I find really disturbing is that there is children in the game and you can have them, kid-nap them, or kill there parents. But you can't kill them though. You can also a massacre in town and the characters will speak about it throughout the game. IT IS REALLY COOL! Mature children because the only thing they'll copy out the game is being good! Me and my friends play it a lot we're 9.
Parent of a 17 year old Written bychukky March 9, 2010

love it
Teen, 13 years old Written bypoopfish August 23, 2009

Good game but not for kids

My biggest concern in this game is the language. They say the f word almost constant. The violence is pretty bad but nothing gory. There are topless women but thoses arent a concern because they look fake and are computer generated.Good game but not for anyone under 15.
Kid, 12 years old May 14, 2009

Awesome Game,But Violent

This Game Is Extremly Fun, But Very Violent. In Order To Perminetly Eliminate "Made Men", You Need To Use Bloody Execution Styles AKA Kill Condiions. The Nudity In This Game Is Just Breasts,Very Horribly Displayed Breasts. They Dont Even Look Like Them.But Aside From All The Content,This Game Has A Very Well Done Storyline And The Funnest Part Is That You Get To Recruit And Promote Men Throughout
Teen, 15 years old Written bydaniel evans April 27, 2009

the best

it was a good game.
Teen, 16 years old Written byfrink99887 April 14, 2009

Great Game, Content Wasn't That Bad

Seeing as I played the first Godfather game when it was first released in 2006, the violence was nothing new to me. The nudity and language didn't phase me that much either, but then again I have been exposed to mature content for years now. I can see how the game could be inappropriate for some, but it depends on the person.