All teen and kid member reviews for The Godfather: The Game

Kid, 10 years old June 5, 2011

for mature people.

Great game but EXTREMLY violent.
Teen, 15 years old Written byda rater July 18, 2009

da rater

It is a great game but there is lots of blood,shooting, and explosions. They could have worked better on the graphics too
Teen, 14 years old Written byWiiMan April 9, 2008

o my god this game is bloody

i really liked this game it is a great experience, althought it is easy to see this is just a rip off the grand theft auto series but it still was good. If your a fan of thr godfather movies you will like the game for your XBOX.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymuaz mahmood October 17, 2014

Muaz age rating review for Pakistan

This is the first game of EA games which I hated the most.Our player kills innocent people which creates a scene of violence and gore.This game is similiar to it's movie.I will rate this game people for 17 years old and up.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire July 4, 2013

OK for kids 14+

This is an awesome game. I had this game since 2007.
Teen, 16 years old Written byUSCTrojan May 27, 2012

If it was a movie, i would rate it TV-14.

Iffy for 14+
Teen, 14 years old Written bymichaelc July 24, 2011

Ok for Kids 12 and over.

I personally would alow a child to play this game (if they were mature enough) at age 12. However I would not allow any child to see it until they had first viewed the Godfather film. The Violence in this game is quite constant and consistant with the nature of the game - it is in many ways though quite un-realistic, most of it is not a problem. Language throughout the game is vulgur I would not allow a child to use the bad language in the game, but as long as they know not to use the language it is fine for Kids 12 and older.
Kid, 12 years old November 7, 2010

For teens

love it love the concept of real life and doing things thatyou could never do without getting shot or killed
Teen, 13 years old Written byswantar66 May 15, 2010

its a good game but the second one is way better
Kid, 12 years old April 20, 2010

awsome

i thin that it is very good. it is very helpful for teaching kids about what happened yaers ago. and it shows the importance of famliy
Kid, 11 years old September 8, 2009

Really fun game

This game is really fun and I honestly don't think it is all that bad. They say that all these games are really innapropriate but most of this stuff is what happens in real life. I can play this and every other game but not GTA. My parents won't let me play because of the strip halls in the game. I wouldn't even look at that. Any advice to convince them?
Teen, 14 years old Written byTomrock101 August 1, 2009

You lot forgot.

Horses head? Cutting the head off a horse? At the start using tommy guns to dismantle a man? Its nuts.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDylan103 April 18, 2009

i live with my mom

people hate me. i have a playstation2.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySquier January 30, 2009

Brilliant!

Very impressive mob game aimed towards mature audiences. A much cleaner version of titles like "Scarface" and "Grand theft auto." Very violent, but practically no sex.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

I laughed

Its a good game

gggggggggggg

i just think its an amazing games the best ever peace out
Teen, 14 years old Written byalienman April 9, 2008

Not too bad!

yes, the game is bloody but so, it's fake. People need to understand that it's all fake animated violence. doesn't mean you're going to go out and become a crime lord and kill billions of people