All teen and kid member reviews for The Gunstringer

Kid, 10 years old July 29, 2013

great yet inappropriate

it is a great game but i did here a few cuss words like the d word also there`s a scene where that big breast girl was almost naked nasty
Kid, 11 years old September 25, 2011

The T Rating Doesn't Lie!

The Gunstringer is a great game that I got for my birthday, although there are a few sexual themes in it. For starters, there's a woman whose breasts are HUUUUUUUUUGE! I mean, larger than her HEAD! There are also a few sex refrences, I quote: "Wavy Tube Man would normally spend time in saloons, dance halls, and dermantologest offices." Well, at least I think it's a dermantologest. They just used the term for a doctor who looks inside women's unmentionables. The use of the word "P-SSED" is used once if you die, but it doesn't pop up that often. The violence is also not that bad. Just a couple gun shots here and there and big BOOM BOOMS! There are also some Beer Cans for you to shoot. The Gunstringer also comes with a code that lets you download Fruit Ninja Kinect. The game is fun, but gets old and is difficult at first. So, Gunstringer is a fun game, but there are a couple "They did not just do that in a kid's game, did they?!" moments. It's OK for 12 year olds. THE T RATING DOES NOT LIE!