All member reviews for The Incredible Hulk

One of the most violent T-rated games around.

Teen, 13 years old Written byDante April 9, 2008

I love it.

Great game better but also more violent then Ultimate Destruction. 12+
Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv October 22, 2010

Don't get for the DS

I got the game for the DS, and I regretedit. If you get the game, get it for Wii or PS3!
Teen, 17 years old Written byLedinFX October 15, 2014

Not that violent

It's not that violent.But then again I haven't played it in years but from what I can remember I don't remember any blood.Just punching and throwing people.If the player choses to attack citizens the citizens just keep getting up unharmed.
Kid, 10 years old July 2, 2014

cool game.

no blood but some green stuff come out of them.
Kid, 12 years old November 2, 2011

with my game reviews i do pros and cons :D

the violance in this game is fun :D HERE ARE THE TOP TEN PROS AND CONS!!!!!! PROS 10. very nice graphics 9.finnaly a game on wii with good controls 8.YOU CAN DYSTROY STUFF 7.fun missions 6.u can play as red hulk 5. bosses are easier than ultimate destrction 4.the peoples reactions to u dystroying stuff :D 3. car throwing 2.begining lvl 1.DYSTROYING STUFF!!!!!!! CONS: 10. horrible graphics for ps2 9.good controls on wii but can get out of control on boss battles 8.hulk has a SUPER WEAK jump 7.the gloryious protect rick missions makes it all worth while -_- 6.the x-men are in this....POINTLESS 5.other than red hulk the other characters are pointless 4. worst army tracking system ever i mean they find u randomly 3. like all movie games this is a tie-in so they rushed this a little bit 2.5.everytime u dystroy a building they use the same animation 2.the weak jump i mentioned earlyer can kill u in boss battles cuz its that weak THE NUMBER 1 PROBLEM IS.......................... 1!!!! IT HAS NO COMBOS FOR THE HULK LIKE IN ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION
Kid, 9 years old December 22, 2009

TOO VIOLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Incredible Hulk is not a fun game.You can destroy pretty much every thing around you like freeways, skyscrapers,and cars on the road.The really odd thing about the game is when you pick up a civilian and hurt them in some like hitting them they just stand up and run away.No matter how much you hurt them they never die.There's a little blood and constant shooting.
Adult Written bygamenerd323 November 9, 2009

Bad game, its a bad game and it's too violent!

The game seems thrown together, not one i would recommend, and it's violent so just don't get it!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

best movie eva!!!!!

the movie rockd!! but the game is so so so so much better!!!! and plus in the moviee there wure only three PARTS!