All member reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Daring adventure with inventive puzzles, trains, heroism.

Kid, 12 years old July 6, 2011

Sweet game!

This game was awesome! One way I think you can tell how good a game is, is by how long it is. This game was pretty long! It had lots of puzzles and challenges to encounter, and at times they were difficult for me! I also liked how many items Link receives. There is a lot of side quests available for over-achievers. Over all it was an awesome game.
Adult Written byMr. Lovewell May 12, 2011

Save the world with Link and Zelda!

This is a nice game. I've had it for two years and still play it to this day! The story is perfect, and the fact that the leading female in the game joins you to help save the world is an added bonus. I have seen countless games where Buff, invincible Men wielded huge guns and swords and slew thousands of enemies in a blaze of gunfire or swings. Zelda, the series' lead female character, breaks this mold and fights with you to help out! Use your sword, Boomerang, and other weapons to bring justice to a world threatened by darkness! Are you alone? No. You're some kid with a cool train and a nice girl by your side. Score one for Nintendo. Keep it up, guys.
Kid, 10 years old February 7, 2011

Parent of a 9 year old Written byjaidely February 3, 2011

9 and up to 20 in ages

i lov it and hate it because there is a little bit of an saftey issue and violent issue. i like it because it has good education andpositive messages it has good role models and its easy to play.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykimchibun June 24, 2010

Great, Fun, VERY appropriate in almost all ways

The only reason kids younger than nine shouldn't play is because they couldn't finish it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAirlocke June 14, 2010

Sweetness!!

This is a great video game! Loved it! You gotta play it! It's pretty fun! :) very similar to phantom hourglass! :)
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 May 26, 2010

Wonderful game that I just recently beat. On for 11+, iffy for ages 8-10.

This game is even better than The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, and that's saying a lot, because Phantom Hourglass was 5 stars also. However, parents should understand that this latest installment in the Zelda series comes with scarier enemies and more violence than Phantom Hourglass, mainly in the boss battles, especially in the Final Boss. The Final Boss may scare young children. Depending on your child, this game may be appropriate for them as young as 8, but it may be too hard for them. I'm 13, and one part close to the end of the storyline took me around 2-3 hours with a walkthrough to beat; this game may be appropriate for young children, but it may be too hard for them.
Kid, 10 years old January 30, 2010

yay

my best freind has panthom hour glass (the first on this is the sequel) and i beat i loved it too and i love puzzels in games i heard theres more puzzels and this one is better than the first cant wait to buy it on 7 and up
Parent of a 11 year old Written bymooselbell January 23, 2010

Great game to use for reward time

My son has really enjoyed playing this game. He received it for Christmas along with the book. It is nice that we can give him 30 minutes of video game time and he can accomplish a task and save. Other games are much more involved and complicated that we can not work them into a reward system. He has really enjoyed the challenge of the tasks in this game.
Adult Written byStarZero January 20, 2010

I found the DS Zelda titles rather disapointing-the stylus is at best, an imperfect tool, and gets worse on a DS that's seen use. Also, the DS titles brag having multiple commands for the map and such, but you can't play without a stylus. In any case, it's good for what it is-but not up to snuff compared with Zelda's comsole titles.
Kid, 11 years old January 19, 2010

Awesome Game

This game is great for kids age 7 and up! A lot of parents have at least played one Zelda game!! I haven't been able to put it down!! Completely awesome game! I highly recommend it!!! Game ON!!
Kid, 11 years old December 24, 2009

zelda rules!!!!!!

i havent actually played it... but i know it'd be awsome!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old December 24, 2009

Great :)

This game is really great!!! It includes many puzzles that require you to think outside the box, and you feel great when you've accomplished a puzzle. I rated it for 11+ only because some of the puzzles are a little tough, and younger kids might find it frustrating. If you've played any other Zelda games, you'll love this one. The violence is minimal. When you defeat any of the small creatures that attack you, they poof away. There is NO blood at all, just clouds of smoke when they disappear. The boss creatures are a little scary, but it's fun to figure out their weaknesses. Also, some of the bad guys might creep you out. It's all about saving the kingdom! :)
Kid, 9 years old December 22, 2009

REally fun to play

Its really fun
Kid, 11 years old December 11, 2009

Great use what you got gameplay

This title gets more violent than it's prequel. But still relays the basic story. The fact that Zelda is trying to help is also rather cool. Although Cole and Bryne may frighten some younger players. The puzzle aspect is also there.