All member reviews for The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

An excellent game with a great story and quest.

Teen, 14 years old Written bywolves4love November 29, 2009

perfect

its really good and if your going from little games to adventure games, this one is a good starter. my little sisters and cousins play it all the time and their under 10. storyline is good too
Teen, 16 years old Written bymovieloverman1234 July 26, 2009
This game is super fun. I loved playing through it again and again. These is also pretty kid safe. So kids might get scared of the monsters though so not for really young kids. Fun game and worth checking out.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv March 11, 2009

Awesome!

This game is so great and very large. It is a rival of Mario 64! I loved this game, the plot, and everything else. Reccomended.

*drooling from the awesomeness of this game*

This game is the Best Zelda EVER! I love the cute little korok (forest people) named Makar and the rito (bird people) named Medli!
Teen, 13 years old Written byyayne April 9, 2008

one for the kids

'Legend of Zelda' is one of the best known series of video games, getting recognized for being the first game with a full map and giving each game their own unique twist. this game is no different with its all new style and format. unlike the other games, all the characters were given a more cartoon-like look with new bright and lively colors. the violence, which will be there no matter what, was done in a way that doesn't show the beast actually dieing, but just disappearing in a puff of black smoke. the monsters themselves are still designed to look menacing and evil, but thats just a given for what series this is a part of. so 'Wind Waker' is alright for the younger gamers who enjoy a great action packed adventure with a plot that just makes them want to play until the end.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

damn...

damn you CS. i know a couple of 3-year olds who LOVE this game. 3 YEAR OLDS! and you say 10+! it is OK for any normal 6 year old or abnormaly mature 3 year old.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydmac April 9, 2008

Really cool

My mom doesn't let me play some games but we rented this one and it was really cool. I wish I could buy it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byrockman4090 April 9, 2008

BEST GAMECUBE GAME!!!

This is a great game...period. Using extremely advanced cell-shaded graphics, this game looks outstanding. But it plays even better. This game is extremely deep, and has an enormous amount of weapons and attacks to choose from, as well as an enormous overworld to explore. I don't know how accurate the rating is, though - this game fits somewhere in between E and T. And young children may not have the patience for it. But this is a must have for any GameCube owner.
Teen, 15 years old Written byBirdybird April 9, 2008

exciting adventure

It was an awsome game! Even if you just want to explore the area, its got tons of interesting things to look at and explore. The story lines great too! I give it a 5 star, 2 thumbs up!

Good game...

This game is based right off of the now T game The ledgend of zelda:Ocarina of time. But this game is different. It has he same amount of edecational value but no blood and the monsters are realy toned down so they aren't as freaky. I garentee you can find more violent things out there on nick and Cn! ages: 5+
Teen, 13 years old Written bybap425 April 9, 2008

My favorite video game (apart from dance dance revolution)!

I love this game! The fighting is really fun, but not violent. When you kill a creature, they just vanish in purple smoke. It's also really challenging which I like! Easy games are boring. I'd change the rating to E10+ though, because it's really difficult. This is at least as hard as a typical teen game. Also, although it isn't graphic, there is A LOT of fighting.
Teen, 14 years old Written byWiiMan April 9, 2008

oh the visuals were really colourful!

this is one of the best zelda games yet i don't know if it is be equal to the Wii game soon to be realeased the twilight princess but if u likeed the zelda games for the n64 and u have a gamecube u better pick this one up!
Teen, 13 years old Written byDr. RPG April 9, 2008

Fantastic RPG!

This is a phenominal RPG, and an excellent addition to the Legend of Zelda franchise! Windwaker brings back to the table everything from the old Zelda games -- great gameplay, mind-numbing puzzles, and a classic good vs. evil storyline -- along with all-new cartoon graphics, giving this age-old series a whole new look. Lots of fantasy violence, but no blood. Instead, emenies simply vanish in small explosions when defeated. However, due to the violence, I still wouldn't recommend it for younger gamers. Other than that, though, if you have any interest at all in Role Playing Games, you must get this game.
Teen, 14 years old Written byhedge9 April 9, 2008

Cute and Fun

I love this game! It's funny, adorable, and adventurous. I'm sure younger kids will be able to play The Windwaker, but they may get scared by some of the enemies (especially the ReDead!).
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

I cried!! : + (

I cried because this is not at all challenging compared to every other Zelda game:Ocarina of Time,Majora's Mask,Twilight Princess,Minish Cap,Four Swords,Zelda 1 & 2!!!!!In other words Wind Waker gets 1 star for it's Boredomeness at the beggining!

Great!

This is the first Zelda game I ever played I love it! And my god CS do you really care about bloodless violence?

Great family friendly game

This is a great game that I would OK for anyone 7 and up.

WOW!!

This cute game is a begginers start to the varying Zelda games, using vibrant characters and no violence. My favorite tidbit is that Link is so small that he can't even reach the door handle! Another tip is that to think of the com plex temples as a giant puzzle, solving each tiny piece to solve the entire picture.