All member reviews for The Punisher

Teen, 15 years old Written byBackyard_wrestler April 9, 2008

it was a good fun game for those mature enough

The game itself was really fun. the probability of your parents letting you get it is pretty unlikely. there is enough blood, guts, and bodies to fil the ocean. the violence is the only issue there is nothing else to fear. play it if you can, God Bless.
Kid, 12 years old August 20, 2014

Not good for 10 year olds.

The violence isn't for ten year olds, although you can put the blood off. Anyway the language I put off. The Punisher is a an awesome hero, more a vigilante hero. The violence is the main concern, oh and there is no sign of people having drugs, just the boxes and people making it, just references. Okay?Enjoy it and just sit with your kid.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCWG1 March 29, 2013

Okay Game.........

this game is just disturbing it is kind of like manhunt, but a little less gory. This game you can put people in propeller blades, Put nails through there Eyes, Drops knives on there head, Smash there head through trash cans, burn there head off, shock or burn there heads off and ETC... so yeah not really for the little ones but good for the older ones.... if this were rated as movies are rated it would be R: Strong Bloody Violence and Gore,Grisly Images, and Language.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 December 10, 2011

Good game.

Got this for my ps2 .its really not bad come on you kill the bad guys.thats actually educational teach your kids that it dosent pay to commit crimes and you will get killed in the end of it all these people that you kill in the game are criminals who you dont even feel any empathy for they're getting their just desserts but believe me,I'm not telling your kids that revenge pays,I'm not ,I'm saying crime dosent pay,that's the message of this game and the blood is so minimal.
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe Gamer Guy December 3, 2011

READ

This game is well deserved of its M rating! If any of your kids ask for this game, you only need to say one thing: NO!
Teen, 13 years old Written by0897film April 26, 2011

it's really not as violent as people are making out,me and my brother play it and he's 7
Teen, 13 years old Written bymorkm27 November 13, 2009

what to watch out for

good game but it is very gory so watch out and the language is pretty bad but over all good game
Teen, 13 years old Written byLPFAInT April 9, 2008

its a great game but one example of language is when you enter a room you hear someone scream "you little prick" and then he shoots him