All member reviews for The Simpsons: Hit & Run

A tamer, sillier alternative to Grand Theft Auto.

Kid, 12 years old June 9, 2011

GTA, SIMPSONS STYLE!

Great game. Homer and some other characters do swear and you can run over people, kick people, but they cannot die. If your child is Mature and understands that it is only a game they can play it too.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysillycomb March 23, 2011

load of fun, you got it

This is my favorite game and I own it on GameCube. Gameplay is good anywhere around age 10. The game's plot is creative. Enjoy seven detailed levels with loads of fun missions and other activities and loot. The only thing to be concerned about is language. Only Homer mildly swears.
Kid, 10 years old February 12, 2011

it is good

I like it
Kid, 8 years old December 18, 2010

PLEASE GET IT

I love this game It is very very fun despite the rating T I like it alot I have a gamecube a XBOX I have it for the gamecube but I want it for the XBOX it is so FUN
Kid, 10 years old January 22, 2010

not bat at all

good for me
Kid, 10 years old January 10, 2010

love it play it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bytechnologylover12 January 9, 2010

REALLY FUN!

GREAT GAME! this game rocks! Bat gets cptured by aliens or something like that! if you love Rocket power beach bandits then you will love this also you can only hear homer say oww my ass but beside that you can't hear any cuss words!
Teen, 13 years old Written byRollacoastalex January 2, 2010

GTA Jr.

Very fun, child style GTA. Great storyline, good graphics, and the ability to free roam. Perfect. Got the gamecube version, definitely getting the xbox version...
Parent of a 12 year old Written bydoper December 8, 2009

Kid, 10 years old November 30, 2009

Nice, but some language "not for public".

I used to like this game. It is easy to play and is like the child friendly version of the adult game Grand Theft Auto. The game did have a few words not for public, but nothing very profane like something Grand Theft Auto would contain. When you run over people, they say a phrase, roll their arm and kick their legs, get back up again and run away! I recommend it to any Simpsons fan.
Teen, 14 years old Written byzackaback August 8, 2009

GreaT aND sUPER aMASING gAME tO pLAY aND tO bUY
Kid, 11 years old April 22, 2009

Entertaining

Tame alternative to GTA. You play as the good guys trying to save Springfield from a... well I won't tell the plot. The map is well made. There is a bit of swearing, but the violence is very cartoonish. (you kick someone and he falls rolling and flailing his arms)
Adult Written bybaleighsdad April 9, 2008

Great game for me - questionable for pre-teens

If you love the Simpsons, you'll love Hit and Run. If you think the Simpsons is appropriate for your kids to watch, you'll probably be okay with Hit and Run.H&R is task driven (drive here, pick this up, drive there, talk to this character), with the missions being fairly amusing and simple for the most part. Players can also examine the various areas of Springfield when not on missions.Be aware that the characters can do things that may not be appropriate (run over characters, kick characters, destroy property). I thought these were hilarious, but might not be the best thing for pre-teens. The good part is that nobody gets hurt -characters that get knocked over get up and make a comment - it's definately Bugs Bunny type violence. Some of the language can be salty - the worst is Homer uses "jerkass" quite a bit. So YMMV.
Teen, 17 years old Written byMattyWatty556 April 9, 2008

SIMPSONS HIT & RUN

A tongue in cheek sort of game SIMPSONS HIT & RUN is. The humor is a slight bit vulgar, and some mild language/violence is present too. Overall its a funny enjoying game. Age Group: 12 +
Adult Written bygidge April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written bystar April 9, 2008

No eddicational value but funny and a good game to play.

A funny entertaining game a spuff on Grand theft Auto and better but its the simpsons
Teen, 15 years old Written byPS2freek April 9, 2008

The game is hilarious, even though its cheap.

I thought the game was ok. The things that homer and bart say are hilarious (the homer in the game acts just like he does on TV). However, I dont really care about it being appropriate. I want good games, and unfortunately, the physics in this game are horrible. Its a typical, cheap looking, Vivendi-Universal game (Go look at their other games and you will see their trend of cheap graphics, bad physics, and low budgeted games). However there is good news: EA will be developing the Simpsons titles for next-gen consoles. Yay!
Teen, 15 years old Written byName Unknown April 9, 2008

Great!

I really enjoy the game!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008