All member reviews for The Sims 3 (3DS)

First Sims game in 3-D is still intended for older players.

Teen, 13 years old Written byThe sim expert July 2, 2013

Let's be real

The sims 3 3ds is actually really cool. Sure its not like the pc type but it's really awesome! What's better, I've been searching "How to have a baby" (on sims 3ds) and I tried EVERYTHING. Finally, I saw how this person had really good advice, and so many people were like: It works! Here's how it goes: You woohoo with your sim 4 times once every four days, and while your woohooing for the four days, you'll have to make room for makeout, and once that's done, the extra 5th day will be used as the last making out. If the next day, you go to woohoo, and there's a button saying: "Try for a baby" click it! If it doesn't work because you did something wrong. hope this helped!
Kid, 7 years old June 14, 2013

not a good game

bad bad gmag fof kids my age
Teen, 15 years old Written bysims3luls June 10, 2012

best gamer!!!!

to me i think the sims 3 for the 3ds is really good! sure it has some suggested parts in it but when you have woohoo you do it under bed and you can choose what you want to do and what your character wants to be. and the simish language is basically gibberish so you dont know what bad language theire saying i think its good for ages 13-and up
Teen, 14 years old Written bydavi56 April 15, 2012

the worst version avaliable

this is definitely a bad game. It's frustrating, mundane and really very hard. the controls really don't work, because it's kinda disorientating to tap on the bottom screen to order your sim around and that is just the start of my complaints with this game. the graphics are really muddy and blury, and the icons on the bottom screen are so small it's hard for you to tap on them, even with the stylus, and also, there's no need meters, there's only moodlets and those are usually extremely cryptic so it's hard to tell when your sim needs to go to the toilet etc. the sexual content really isn't an issue in this game tho, because your kid will probably never even get a high enough relationship with another sim to do that. it is, a bad game! if you want to get the sims 3, I would advise you get the sims 3 on xbox 360, ps3 or pc/mac because those are really pulled off well.
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2011

Good With some iffy stuff

Its Wicked!! Many people will say about WooHoo and s*x stuff but to me its really fun. Even my 8 yr old cousin plays this. When the sims do WooHoo my cousin thinks there on the toilet or in the shower!! Some people will say its too rude and dirty but if you know about S*x then you make the right choices in the game... Its a life cycle in a game i suppose.
Written byAnonymous July 16, 2011

Really fun!

This game is really fun. The only innapropiate part is the Woohooing, but that is part of life, and the game is supposed to follow life exactly. It can be educational, too. This game teaches you a lot about an adults life. You have a budget, and you can earn money by getting a job. You have to have a good relationship with your boss to get a promotion. Also, you have to pay bills, and if you don't, the 'repoman' comes to reposes some of your things. Also, it teaches you to exercise. If you eat too much and exercise to little, you get fat! Also, if you have a girlfriend and cheat on her in public, your girlfriend will eventually find out from other Sims. All in all, if your kid understands sex, this game is really fun. It's not violent at all.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymymy11 May 7, 2011

mean .....love
Kid, 12 years old June 17, 2015

This game is a good game because you can design houses. But it has to be 10 years and older because there is some inappropriate things in the game. Some kids may think this game is really inappropriate. But it is how you want to play the game. For example if you want to be friends with lot`s of people and decorate your house it is okay for any age. But if you want to have lot`s of enemy`s or do lot`s of romance it is not okay for any age, the ages appropriate for this are 16 year olds and up.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTommyhead November 1, 2013

another awsome game

it will be good for kids above the age of 10 because of it's sex, alcoholic drinks and character humiliaton
Written byAnonymous September 9, 2013

I Play games. Just not this one. Oh Just say it an Mature Rated Game. Because Women with get less Sexed with Men. Me a Guy won't be playing this game.

SiMS 3 for Nintendo 3DS Review: Sex 7/10: This game has Sex in it. Why would I play a Video Game that has Sex in it. Not me. (Woo Hoo) Inappropriate Game to be a Teen Rated Game. More like an Mature to me. I Don't Bother with this game. Violence 5/10: The Violence in this game can be used if you don't used that in the Real (Real) World. Consumerism 6/10: All SiMS game have Sex & a person got me to play this game. I would say What? No, No, No. I don't want a Sex & Violent Game that takes you time to make your Person have sex with that person. Oh No. I can't beLIEve this game even has this stuff under the Teen Rating. 25+ Game Minus me.
Kid, 11 years old September 18, 2012

sexual contact

well i think its innapropriate because it has sexual contact but if u know about that then the game is appropriate for u
Kid, 11 years old July 14, 2012

The Sims Three

I think that it's a fun game about building your own life. The only reason why I put 10 and up is because you can WooHoo and Hot Smooch in it. Otherwise it's really fun.
Kid, 12 years old April 6, 2012

a REALISTIC look at life

The sims 3 3ds is a simulated life game that has mild crude humor, educational value of an adult's life, and some sexual references. You can have sex, but it's quite discreet. What a lot of people don't mention is that when you take a shower you are nude, except all sensitive areas are pixelized, but that doesn't keep us from seeing a bit of skin. Fires and earthquakes are hazards and if you sim doesn't go to the bathroom in time it wiil wet itself and make a puddle. I got this for my 12 yr. old, but I had to preview it first. I keep an eye on him while he plays it to make sure he doesn't do anything sexual. You can avoid the bad parts of the game though.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRoxy poodle December 27, 2011

Sims is great regardless of what you say

ok i read some of the reviews and i own the game to bucketlist for your information you cant smoke or drink in it! the worse you can do is argue with someone or whoohoo which is somwhat comlex to do theres a pattern you have to follow... and we argue everyday and you cant cuss on it they dont even speak english!! Its a wonderful game and i encourage people to play it ive been playing sims since i was about 2 or 3 thats how i learned how to read! I'm sorry but unless you've actually played the game and know sims like i know sims you shouldnt be able to post things like that.... If you dont know what your talking about just hush... I mean GOSH PEOPLE all sims really is is a virtual barbie simulator! Are you gonna take away your 3 year olds barbie because its "inapropriate"? no? didnt think so! The sims game that i have is rated t for teen so its not the game its the parents if the parents buy a five year old a game rated for TEENS then thats on them! when a sim whoohoos you dont even see it really all you see is the bed they are fully dressed and nothing is showing so i don't see where any one thinks the game is bad...
Kid, 10 years old August 17, 2011

Playing Sims 3

Yes, it can be a little bit violent. But, you see nothing bad. If your Sim perhaps doesn't like another Sim, it can declare a nemesis, insult, slap, and fight. But the slapping and fighting is like in cartoons. You see a cloud of dust and hardly see the Sims. So that's no problem. And yes, there is sex, which on there, is labeled as 'WooHoo'. But if you want a kid, you press the 'Try For Baby' button. All they do is go under the covers and you some movement. Then rose pettles sprinkle on the bed and after a few seconds, they get out and cuddle nicely. If you want a child, but don't want to have sex, you can go on your Sim's phone and adopt a child. But you only request their gender and age. So it may not look like you, that is why most players press the 'Try For Babies' button. There is no drugs or alcohol. You can buy a bar for your home, but when you lick on it, it says either 'Get Juice' or 'Get Drink'. That doesn't mean it's alcohol. I think it's safe to say this game is great for everyone as long as everyone makes good choices.
Kid, 9 years old July 26, 2011

its ok

i think the game is just like real life but i almost play every day and they arnt smoking
Teen, 15 years old Written byWaffles404 June 5, 2011

If your kids know it or not.

Well if you want to buy it its just if your kids Know this Language or What Ever things they have. So if you want your kids not to Play it, Dont tell your kids About these Bad things on Or if you Love your kids and They know it They can get It. It depends if they know it or they dont.
Kid, 11 years old May 31, 2011

wierd

sexy crude
Kid, 11 years old May 16, 2011

E10+

This is rated 12+ in UK (My Country) which is usually the equivalent to a E10+ Portal 2 is 12+ in UK and T is usually the equivalent to a 16+ and SOCOM 4 is 16+ in my country and Games like Tekken and Soulcalibur were also 16+ so intentionally this is saying that SOCOM 4 is just as Unsuitable for kids as The Sims 3.
Kid, 10 years old April 8, 2011

perfect for older kids, iffy for tweens.

it is just growing up.