All member reviews for The Sims 3: Supernatural

Latest expansion pack lets players create monsters.

Learning(i)

Kid, 11 years old October 31, 2013

Be responsible

This game is rated 13 & up for sex and language. But the game is fine as long as you don't click woo hoo nothing bad happens and if you don't want them to die put them on immortal also how does it have bad language!? They talk a made up language so you don't know what they are talking about
Kid, 11 years old June 23, 2013

11+

It is a very fun game! You can make your Sim a witch, fairy, vampire, etc. 11+
Kid, 12 years old May 2, 2014

LEARNING

The sims 3 supernatural review

It's just like the sims 3, only you can choose new life forms such as "werewolf, fairy, vampire, witch or ghost." the only violent things with werewolves and vampires is that they can bite people and deliver lycanthropy and vampirisim. there are some new items and a few new deaths and it's pretty much the same. For the "woohoo" part, it's nearly the same, but if you have asupernatural mate with a human, there is a 5050 chance they will be humans or supernaturals. Overall, it's good. :)
Kid, 10 years old May 19, 2013

Awesome spooky expansion pack is sure to delight!!!

Man I love this expansion pack. I bought it with Generations, and I LUVVVV it!!!!!! So fun. The only reason I add sex as a problem is because they have woohoo. I don't care, but a lot of my couples are unfortunately sort of sexually active (I don't like it, but I don't want COMPLETE control over them... I just go to a different sim's perspective, and then BAM! Next day, mother is pregnant- they do it on their own... :/) Anywho, I LUVVVV Twilight (books only) and I LUVVVVV Harry Potter (I used to have the HUGEST crush on him... O.O) and I LUVVVV ALL MAGICAL BEASTS AND MYTHOLOGICAL CREATURES.... So this is like the best pack EVUH! Buy it if you want to have fun with the supernatural!!!!!!!