All member reviews for The Sims 3: World Adventures

Expansion pack allows Sims to explore exotic cultures.

Parent Written byparentalmom22 July 2, 2011

The Sims 3 is a Fun Game

I think that the Sims 3 World Adventures isn't so inappropriate. The sexual stuff isn't so bad. I bet your kids see a bunch of sexual activity on TV that your watching. It won't be the only time they see it happening. Other ways, if they had the talk, it won't be anything new to them. It's a fun game that your children can enjoy. My kids love this game, but I don't let them play it ALL the time because, I don't want them to get addicted. There is NO drinking in this game. Your kids probably won't be asking you about Woo Hooing and all of that if they know what it is.
Parent of a 17 year old Written byclintons accont November 22, 2009

the asumest game In the world

I think I love it because I can make stuff
Teen, 13 years old Written byBayRyder759 August 2, 2010

Really Hard To Understand The Rules

Kid, 11 years old July 9, 2010

perfect for kids 12 and up.

When i bought this game for my son i thought it was going to be not age approved but, as i saw him playing the game i began to want to play myself and i thought it was perfectly fine for my 12 year old son.
Kid, 11 years old May 28, 2010

Good game

There can be sexual stuff and kissing. Though, you are the controller of the game. It's as appropriate as you make it. You can make your sims evil and/or do crimes. So its not very good for younger kids. But great for older kids and teens.
Teen, 15 years old Written bywho_am_i June 30, 2010

Kid, 10 years old December 27, 2010

Lots of stuff

The Sims 3 World Adventures is a very good expansion pack, but I didn't like how you start out at Sunset Valley again because I hated it the first time. It would have been better if they let you chose which country to live in and travel from there. It is educational because you learn about bills and stuff like that. The game does have a lot of sex in it. Players can make-out on couches, in bed, have what is said as woohoo in the game or try for a baby.
Kid, 12 years old February 12, 2011

Okay...

Adds vacations and adventures that are somewhat fun... Its a good EP i'm glad i got it
Teen, 13 years old Written byPotterania June 17, 2010

Perfect for culture-learning

I love it since it is both a bit educational and adventurous.
Teen, 16 years old Written bybriskniji July 6, 2010

I think it's a good game so far and I just got it the other day. It teaches a little on some the places around the world. But all the "violence" or sexual things are only if the player chooses that so it depends. To be honest I started to play sims (the sims up to now) when I was around sevenish. But just depends on how and what you do but it's a fun game. Once you know how to play it's pretty easy. But I love it and if you play it you'll enjoy it!
Teen, 15 years old Written byBaby daddy December 14, 2009

Just fine for them!!!!!

I love it cause I think it is good for some of the kids but I think it should come out in the stores and everyone should get it cause it is not a problem!!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old July 21, 2012

LEARNING

Okay... Quicksand, and Kung-Fu...

This is okay, but you better watch out for the Quicksand in Egypt.
Kid, 11 years old September 3, 2014

Incredible!

World Adventures is just awesome. You could travel to China (Shang Simla), El Simhara (Egypt), and France (Champes Les Sims). You could explore and everything. Burglars could even rob (or try to rob) your vacation homes.
Kid, 11 years old July 19, 2014

Good, but a little violent

This is one of the best EPs for the Sims 3. Its ok, other than the mummies that attack you. Its fun because you get to go on vacations and go on adventures. The places you can go are Egypt, France, and China. Reccomended for most families.
Kid, 9 years old April 8, 2014

inspiring

Knowing if a 7-9 year old played this all the countrys the sim explores a child will save and exit and start to get dolls or action figures and try to act out the sim on theyre adventures.But dont be suprised if your child wants to learn french or go to china...