Mature life sim with more personality than ever.

Teen, 14 years old Written byDamon Lover October 11, 2010

What's the big deal? Great game!

Nothing bad at all, it's computer graphics not real people.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytaymomsenfan October 7, 2010
Kid, 11 years old September 23, 2010
This game is the best! You make Sims and families, build their houses, meet friends, and even build the rest of the town! I love dressing up my Sim's cute little toddlers and furnishing their houses with new things I get from the Sims 3 store. It is very easy to avoid anything inappropriate in this game, and it builds self confidence because when you build something and then upload it to the website, people can favorite it and even download it to their own game! You can make a profile on the website and register your games so that you can use all of the cool stuff on the website and read about new games coming out! In the game you learn to care for your Sims and their children (if you have any), and they get older and move from generation to generation. You can get a job, plant a garden, and do whatever you really want. All sims are different, or they can all be the same if you really want! A super fun game and is worth the money!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysweetjynx97 September 12, 2010

great game

i loved sims 2 and love sims 3 there may be a few problems if you have two sims together with the make out option but otherwise its a fun game though youunger kids may not understand how to play it if they are ussed to playing sims 2
Teen, 13 years old Written byMOVIE13 August 27, 2010

i play it evry day!

this game is incredibl!!!!!! you can make your own person, give it a personality and look, buy a house get married, go to work, starts a family with more sims, go swimming...... Theres so much you can do in this game that is impossible to get bored playing it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byzinna123 August 26, 2010

one of my favorite games!

i love this game though there are some annoying glitches but it is alot of fun it is just like real life creat a family have parties get a job and much more language is not an issue cause they have there own language similish that is a mix of every language! happy simming!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySheWolf August 18, 2010

for ages 10 and up

It is funny and fun to play teaches about life.Its not as bad as people think it is.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBoizLykeGurls August 6, 2010

Super Sims!

The Sims series is awesome, but it's rated "T" for a reason. You should only play this if you are thirteen or older. The "woo-hoo" (sex) is NOT appropriate for anyone under thirteen.
Parent of a 14 year old Written byColzzes1414 August 1, 2010
Teen, 13 years old Written byLovebooks2010 July 13, 2010

What you make it...

Well there are some cons to the game as in the relationship progression and that if you try you are able to become best friends with a sim in just one (1) day. I speak with experience because I have Sims 3 and all of there expansion packs. But an advantage of the game is that there are no language concerns because everything is in Simlish. Plus it is educational in a way (if you don not use cheats) since you have to work for your money. If you are are a good, clean person you would not have to not worry about the bad. Why? Because the game is what you make it, you can make it a Mature game of even like the rating of the box Teen or if you try hard maybe E rated for Everyone. But of course this is my view point of it and is what you make it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bybriskniji July 6, 2010

Good to tweens and up maybe evn younger.

I've played the sims since I was a kid. And I always loved it, even though it had somesexual things I didn't understand it until I was older so it's fine. I like how you can make you sim any size, so it's more personlized instead of the sims just being skinny or a little belly more realistic and also the traits personlize it more. So what happens in the game depends and anyway they can have jobs, raise a family(woohoo or adopt) etc. and since younger don't know all about that bay making stuff they should be ok. It's a good game.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydr duck June 20, 2010

Great simulation game

All the game is, is fun...
Teen, 13 years old Written byPotterania June 17, 2010

For teens

If for younger persons, I would not recommend it since it might give some bad examples, but on the whole, it's really cool and can give you job ambitions for the future.
Parent of a 7 year old Written bysorten June 4, 2010

um this is weird my 7 year old likes to play it and he understands everything

Kid, 12 years old June 3, 2010

Not Bad At All

Sure theres "WooHoo" in it but I knew what that was BEFORE I played this game. It's how the world works anyway I mean if "Try for a baby" wasn't in the game, how would sims have kids?
Teen, 15 years old Written bybpixie May 9, 2010

Choices, Choices!!! :)

The Sims 3 (much like the other Sims games) are all about making choices. The three top choices are you can choose to be an academic, focusing not on boys but on school, you can choose to focus on athetism, or the most popular is that you can choose to be extremely romantically involved. I tend to use a mix of the three, but I must admit that having romantic traits such as "Great Kisser" and "Flirty" are fun to have since they can have relationships much easier, and it's so much fun to build relationships and to have kids. Some parents believe that the "woohoo" is too mature for most people but I disagree -- I started playing the Sims when I was 10 or 11 and I got what was happening, but I didn't think much of it. Any younger than that and they won't even really understand what's happening when flower petals are falling on the bed. Overall I believe that this is a great game for ages 10 and up, even for adults, because it teaches responsibility, and just what happens if you don't pay your rent, or even if you cheat on your husband. Yes, there are cheats like "motherlode" but everyone of all ages knows that there aren't any cheats in life.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAshley Brown May 7, 2010
A wonderful game to play with famliy
Kid, 12 years old April 10, 2010
I use to play it but I stopped because it has really inappropriate stuff. Sex is a BIG issue i dont play it anymore out of my own choice ONLY KIDS 17+ im dead serious
Kid, 12 years old April 4, 2010

Great Game

I think this game is perfectly fine. It's not nearly as suggestive as a lot of the songs, music videos etc. or even many of the television shows you come upon while just flipping through channels. Sure "woo-hoo" isn't age appropriate but it isn't like it's graphic or anything. As you can tell by my user name, I'm a big fan. and definitely recommend.
Kid, 12 years old April 4, 2010