All member reviews for The Sims 3

Mature life sim with more personality than ever.

Kid, 9 years old February 10, 2010

i love this game. it is one of the best games i think. you can go all over town and you have a cell phone so you can invite people to your house or throw parties. the violence isnt that bad all it is is just a cloud of smoke or it shows you slaping a sim.
Teen, 13 years old Written byink January 22, 2010

Teen, 14 years old Written byXzierox January 10, 2010

Okay

It got boring easily, but I was glad to see that it wasn't anti-gay like quite a few games.
Kid, 12 years old January 6, 2010

Great Game

It all depends on how mature the person is. When I was 10 years-old I saw my cousin (who was 16) on the sims 2 and I thought it looked really cool so I asked for it on my b-day and loved it. Now I have the sims 3, and yes there are some things like flirting so thats really when you have to consider how mature the person is. When I was 10 I was a bit young, but not everyone is the same.
Teen, 14 years old Written byxLOVEx December 19, 2009

It's good for ages 12 and up

i love it
Teen, 17 years old Written bysadie111 December 14, 2009

I Looooooove the sims but toatally not ok for youngons. There is some sexual behavior b/w sims.
Kid, 11 years old November 28, 2009

I think all of the iffy for 15 is really unfare

I love this game but the only thing is that if you have an ipod touch iphone or simply internet they lure you in like I first played a teaser on the website then I downloaded the the sims 3 lite version but then I was so addicted I got the full version on my ipod touch and I loved it so much I got it for my PC and then I realized I invested over 50$ and that it had practically taken over half my life but it was just so great
Parent of a 17 year old Written bysugardaddy November 10, 2009

ow

i love it cause this is the most funnest game ever
Kid, 12 years old November 3, 2009

Great game for 12 and up

This game is AWESOME! I play it alot. There is some sexual behavior but you can never see anything and it depends on what YOU do. It might be a little difficult for kids under 11 because it gets frustrating if your sims keep dying.
Kid, 11 years old October 24, 2009

it is a good game but not the best,
Teen, 13 years old Written byLatifaAngel September 22, 2009

grat 4 teens

love it! but the problem is that it contains bad things:(
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBeatles September 20, 2009

A great game for tweens,teens,and adults

this game is definently my favorite game on pc. The sex "woo hoo" in the game is not graphic at all i mean you can't see anything. Violence isn't an issue because its portaryed in like a cartoonish funny way. It is also a game that stimulates the imagination that you can create any kind of house you want, make your sim look like any movie character, or musician, or a friend, or yourself! Its just such a fun, creative, game that takes the best things in life and crams them into one perfect game
Kid, 9 years old September 8, 2009

Love it

its ttly asome! I mean its up to the parents to buy it for their kids,but im little and i can play it!(im very mature)
Teen, 16 years old Written byarilya27 September 2, 2009

Adult Written byGertrude11 August 31, 2009

Fun for ages 12 or 13 +

If your child is 12 - 13 +, then your child will appreciate how these characters live in reality, and also have fun.
Kid, 11 years old August 31, 2009

Teen, 13 years old Written byali12 August 30, 2009

Teen, 13 years old Written byMusicnote328 August 29, 2009

It's a good game

I love this game to death. If you're worried about censorship, anything and everything that could be and is bad is censored. When the Sims take a shower for instance, they are blurred so you don't see anything. They speak a nonsense language (Simlish?) so there are no bad words. Your Sim is rewarded with good things when they do nice things and work hard, like getting promoted at work and making a friend. It also teaches you to save and spend money responsibly, because you need to buy a house, furniture, food, and so on. There are even weekly bills that you have to pay. If you don't pay the bills, one of your items gets taken away to cover the cost. It's a little difficult to play at first, but you get used to it. The only other problem I can think of is that it's addicting. XP
Teen, 14 years old Written bysamcsmovies August 27, 2009

An almost perfect game that's suitable for most

I love The Sims! "Nudity" is blurred, they speak in Simlish so there are no bad words, but "Woohoo" and making out are included because it is a real-life situation game. I think it has positive messages because bad sims can be arrested and other sims hate them. Good sims that donate to charities and complement others are rewarded with higher moods and best friends. It is simple to play and can teach children how to manage money, run their life, and businesses. Sims 2 is also a good choice, its just slightly different because of expansion packs. I play sims!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byChocolatchipcookie August 27, 2009

fantastic game

This is the best out of the Sims so far. thare is no reason anyone couldn't play it anything that could be even thought of a bad is censored. all in all its funny and fun for all ages.