Mature life sim with more personality than ever.

Kid, 11 years old February 22, 2013

I think the game is okay for anyone, though youngsters might need some accompaniment.

I think this game is so much fun. But this game, however, is very iffy for a child younger than 10, though depending on the child, they might not understand some sexual concepts, such as the 'Woo-hoo' option. So, if you are deciding whether to let a child under 10 play or not, suggest playing with an older sibling or parent to accompany them so they stay away from inappropriate things. Anyways, there are all sorts of things you can do. It kind of plays the same role as a dollhouse. You can customize and name your own Sims with many customization choices, choose their personalities, careers and voices, (that's the fun part) earn money and karma to do these magic spells and whatnot, customize your home, raise kids and so much more. I love the game and I can play for hours at a time!
Teen, 13 years old Written byUnicornGirl February 19, 2013

Romantic Stuff: Not for kids

A little confusing for younger kids on some romantic stuff, but a great game that lets you manage money and design a dream home.
Kid, 9 years old February 16, 2013

Sims 3

I am brave enough to handle things like this at a younger age, but for others I think maybe not. Sims can die, be evil, go to jail, or get married. this can be educational because it teaches us things to do and good traits and The rewards, also the good choices we should make.
Kid, 12 years old January 27, 2013

jasmins onlinesims

i think it is good for age 12-13 because it is social and post me an other comment because it is like the best games in the world
Kid, 10 years old January 26, 2013

Sims 3 is innapropriate!

I play the sims 3 and it's lots of fun it's just that since i'm ten it can be a bit innapropriate because of the whoo-hoo thing. It can also be pretty addicting,once Iplayed it for 5 hours straight. That's a lllllloooooonnnnnggg time! So I thing teens sould be able to play it but yeah, I'm not so sure if I should play it. I love it though!!!!
Kid, 10 years old January 18, 2013

Funnest game ever!

Great and Fun! Good for 8 and up just beause of woohoo. I played on as 8 year old and it were'nt harming me! Its plain great and if i could i would say you minght be giving the worong opinion saing its for 17 year olds!
Kid, 10 years old January 11, 2013

Sims 3 Is Safe

The game is simple to play and does not contain elliptic content.Its pretty safe and i played on it when i was 8 and i were safe to!
Teen, 14 years old Written byKatherinePertrova December 26, 2012

Fantastic Game for Teens

I love this game! It involves a number of different aspects and,if you somehow get bored, you can simply purchase one of the many expansion packs. However, this game is not for children as it contains sexual encounters. If you have or are a teen that enjoys playing with life, dressing up characters and creating homes (architectural design) then i thoroughly recommend this game. Happy Simming!!
Kid, 9 years old December 3, 2012

A great game... for after homework

I personally am addicted to the Sims and am waiting for The "Showtime" expansion pack to come out. SEX: Sims can have s-x but it is referred to as a "WooHoo" they may also kiss, and makeout. note: If you dont want you're child seeing any more then above then do not get "The Sims 3 Late Night" It involves a lot more... activity. VIOLENCE: Sims may get into physical fights if mad at each other. It isn't very violent... usually... but sims eventually pass away. Overall a must play for people 12&up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEverything'sAmazing November 17, 2012

The title in the Sims franchise yet!

This is a great game! The graphics are unbelievable and a HUGE step up from the previous game (Sims 2). A seamless neighbourhood means your Sim can travel to their friends houses, go jogging, arrange outings and many more! In addition, the trait system brings a whole new aspect of reality to the game- you can choose from a list of of characteristics that will affect how your Sim acts. Examples of these traits include friendly, natural cook, vegetarian, brave etc. The game can be as inappropriate as the controller makes it- if you want your Sim to get into a fight with their enemy so be it, or if your Sim wants to 'WooHoo' with their boyfriend/girlfriend/fiancée/spouse then you can make them do just that. However the violence/romance in the game is pretty much censored as all sexual activity takes place under covers and is impossible for the player to see and fights are covered by dust in a cartoon-y sort of way. Overall, I think this game is appropriate for those above eleven years because of the teen-content there is in the game. I would recommend this game to anyone because this is such an addictive and engaging game. Happy Simming!
Teen, 14 years old Written byNatalieActress November 3, 2012

Best Game Ever For Teens!

THE BEST GAME EVER! I got this game almost 3 years ago when I was 11. I didn't think it was that inappropriate then. The only things are the romance and woohoo and some fighting and bad traits. I have all the expansions, but the base game really includes everything to have fun playing sims. And obviously there's no bad language unless someone can decode Simish!
Parent Written bypinkbailey9 December 24, 2011

LISTEN UP YOUR WRONG THIS IS WHAT REALLY HAPPENS!

Let me get this straight on sims 3 ds you cant have kids or woohoo. Next for violence a physical fight is not shown and no damage as well also buying better furniture would make me feel better so ya it would make the sim feel better to so I dont think you can judge that correctly. Also I think this game can teach you good leasons that kids can use later in life for example working hard and having a good job can result in a family a a nice house but if you dont work and visit the dance club all day oyu will be poor and cant pay your bills then the landlord will take away your belongings.
Kid, 11 years old April 9, 2011
It is Very nice but I don't have a original of sims 3! I can't understand to speaking people! there's a payment of mail! and a having a romantic?!?
Teen, 15 years old Written bymintqueen December 30, 2010
i love it.i just miss all my sims2 downloads.
Teen, 15 years old Written byzackaback December 27, 2010
Parent of a 4, 7, 8, and 10 year old Written byaksparky October 29, 2010

Sims 3 - Great game just watch the romance stuff!

Love the game, just have to be careful of the romance portion of the game. My three daughters all love to play it!
Teen, 15 years old Written byHelloFairie October 13, 2009

Perfect for all ages

I don't see how some people find it too "sexual" or whatever you want to call it. They blur out anything bad,plus aren't you the one controlling it? Rofl,so why don't you stop being so "sexual" and make them do what you approve of ;). Personally,I love the Sims 3. It's by far my favorite overall. I can't wait for new EP's.
Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewerr22 October 3, 2009

Great for kids 10 and up!

The game Sims 3 is for having fun and interacting with other computer people. In Sims 3 you must take care of all of the Sims you have created! You need to make sure their hygiene is up and healthy by giving them showers (which "private areas" are covered by a large blur which makes this game appropriate for ages 10 and up if you wanted to be on the safe side), you must feed them food (if you are not a high enough level in agility you might just burn the house down using the oven or stove!!!), you must make sure all of the Sims get enough sleep and resting time, the sims must be happy... your Sim could die of starvation, and many other types os things including being lonely or having a broken heart! Sims can interact with other sims (which are not online people... just computer people) in a relationship. They can "WooHoo" which involves two sims going in bed, going under the covers, and the covers do m ove a slight bit but it is not inapropriate for most kids 10 and up. I mean, you really cannot see anything. The couple can also "Try For a Baby" which involes the same thing as "WooHoo". The difference beetween "WooHoo" and "Trying For a Baby" are that in "WooHoo" the women will not become pregnant. the Sims eventually grow old and die away, or they might die of starvation, drowning in a pool, or getting electricuted by household appliances. This game is rated "T" for teen... although it is not that apporpriate.
Teen, 16 years old Written byameer123456789 September 29, 2009
love it
Kid, 11 years old August 29, 2009

Excellent!!

I am 10 years old and have been a fan forever!Inappropriate stuff isnt that bad ecspecially if your in gifted,like me.i have learned so much (positive) stuff from it!