Mature life sim with more personality than ever.

Kid, 11 years old August 18, 2016

LOVE IT!!

The sims 3 is amazing, its much better than sims 4 tho. I love this game, I love everything about it. It is NOT 15+ it is 12+!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysimsplayer August 13, 2016
i have been playing this game for years now and i don't understand why this website is saying its a 15+ there is nothing being shown that is inappropriate because in the sims to have a child all you can see is the blankets moving and for a kiss its just a kiss nothing rude about that the kids see there parents kiss all the time i think they have rated this too high!!! and even sometimes you can learn things that will help later on in life
Kid, 11 years old July 31, 2016

Fun Game! :)

This game is really enjoyable. It's really fun creating, building, and living as a sim. The reason i put too much sex is because they show a lot of heavy kissing on beds. It only happens if you chose it so its not THAT bad. Other than that, it is a great game. :) :)
Adult Written bySnakeSnakeSnake June 17, 2016

Great for Dreamers, and Anarchists.

A classic for teenagers and young adults, it gives players an almost godlike power over a town of people: the Sims. What the player does to these people is all up to them: should the Sims achieve their dreams and be happy, or should they be deprived of food until they die? Should they get married and have babies, or should they insult everyone they ever meet? Whatever the player decides, be it utopia or anarchy. That's what makes it fun for everyone. The only bad thing about this game is how many expensive expansion packs there are. $20 for just a few new features is insane. Otherwise, and classic I reccommend to every older gamer.
Teen, 13 years old Written byChorne20008932 June 11, 2016

Great game with a few drawbacks.

There is not much content to this game unless you buy expansions, but if you get bored of it and don't want to spend more money I suggest searching for Sims 3 Challenges. There is a lot of sex stuff, including making out and, of course, having sex, but you don't have to walk that road in the game if you don't want to. In the University expansion they introduce "herbs", which are similar to drugs, and you can get drinks at a bar. The game is pretty easy to use, and there is no swearing since the Sims speak their own language of gibberish called "Simlish"." Building houses is quite fun, and so are career paths. This game, I must say though, lags like crazy if you don't have a great computer. I have a gaming laptop and I must say that every five minutes it stops for a few seconds. I suggest if you too have this issue that you turn off some graphic settings and story progression.
Kid, 8 years old June 9, 2016

Sims

Fun!
Kid, 10 years old May 27, 2016

A good game for kids if mature

I feel like the game is AWESOME!!! But i reccomend it to mature kids that are 10 and up who understand about the birds and the bees
Kid, 8 years old April 11, 2016

Really fun!!

Modarate sex and offscreen strong sexual scenes but only undercovers. Pretty hard to Play but not too hard . Mild violence.
Kid, 9 years old April 2, 2016

Too weird

My parents let me play this, but I just don't feel good about whenever one of my sims dies I develop up my fear of the grim reaper... so probably just say no
Teen, 13 years old Written bykad1121 March 4, 2016

Amazing!

This is my favorite game. I can't describe it. Especially if you have the expansion packs, this game never gets boring. There's always something to do in the Sims 3, and it simulates life very well. There is no goal or objective of the game, it's open-ended gameplay. I absolutely love it.
Kid, 12 years old February 26, 2016

Very addictive

This game is a very very addictive game and an amazing time pass. This game simulates life and you could say it helps kids learn how to better manage their money however with the infinate money cheats and the innacurate prices and money gain this is not the case in my opinion. The game is very child friendly HOWEVER the option to woohoo is always there when your sims are relaxing on the bed however it is better than straight up saying *** (I dont wanna say that word) so it is better than some games. Although this isn't the best thing to include in a kids game I can't think of any other mechanic. In create a sim there are no innapropriate traits and the worst part of it is adjusting the breast size which is still something you need to do because the game can't read your mind and know what breast size to make the average one therefore this is a good feature. I say this game is good for all kids 10+ however if you do not update to the update where you can adjust the breast size it would probably be good for kids 8+ or 9+ to use as I dont think kids that age would know what woohoo is or at least they shouldn't.
Teen, 14 years old Written byLordDeadpool January 23, 2016

The Best Sims Game EVER!!

The Sims 3 is definitely the absolutely BEST Sims game EA had ever created. It has some inappropriate humor, though. You can have sex in a bed, and in the shower. The game doesn't refer to it as sex though. They call it a "WooHoo". And when it happens, the 2 sims go under the covers and the blankets shake with hearts appearing, and giggling can be heard. It is also possible to have same-sex relationships. (eg. gay and lesbian. excuse me for offensive synonyms)
Adult Written byAliGA January 3, 2016
Adult Written bysheyannes December 16, 2015

LOVE IT TOO DEATH!!!!

I've been playing this about 4 years now and I have to say it never gets old. it's so addicting to playing all parts of it are fun to creating your sims, jobs having a family. I would stay up all night playing the game. it's about 60 dollars for the base game(you have to have the base game to play it. then you can get the stuff & expansions) and the stuff packs are around 16 and the expansion packs are around 20 dollar stuff packs are different then expansion packs. stuff packs have more with adding clothes, lots items etc. expansion packs add traits, new towns, jobs etc. the game shows responsibility bills, taking car of the kids, job and keeping there needs up. EA does a great job at keeping sex, drugs and violence out of there games
Kid, 11 years old November 23, 2015

Best Game Ever!

I love this game so much! I've been playing it since I was like 8. There are a few inappropriate parts, but as long as your child is mature enough then I think it's good! It's a life simulation. The death part doesn't really concern me all that much. They actually make it kinda funny when the Grim Reaper comes and starts talking to random sims. My only problem with this game is that it can get a little slow and buggy. As in, it gets super slow and buggy. I recommend The Sims 4 to anybody that dislikes the slow and buggy parts. But I absolutely love this game! There are some expansion packs and other things you have to pay for, though. All in all, it's one of the best games I've ever played.
Teen, 16 years old Written bydestiniwynter October 29, 2015

Sims 3

Very inappropriate game for young children to play.
Parent Written bygamerdad711 October 25, 2015

a little bit of sexual stuff

This game is a great game and it can teach kids how to budget their money and and what karma is. The only problem i have with it is the try for a baby option but it is not graphic.
Kid, 11 years old July 17, 2015

Kind Of Mature

I, being an 11 year old myself, say this game is pretty mature, with the fact that there is "Woohoo" and "Try For Baby," which both have censored animations, and the fact that violence pops up around the towns every now and then. I would suggest this game to mature 11 year old children and older, there shouldn't be kids playing this game who say "Ew!" every time they see two people kiss in a movie. This game is very fun and educational, if the player decides to take their household down the path of a career and a family. I feel as though this game could easily teach children and younger teens about the life ahead of them, what to expect and what not to expect, and what's the right thing to do in certain situations.
Teen, 15 years old Written byZerosense July 8, 2015

Fun game with very little violence and no language

There is feature that sims can ''woohoo''which might be a little inappropriate for younger ones but the game is mostly ok for kids above 9.
Kid, 10 years old May 12, 2015

Great game with little bad stuff

its really fun with some inapropriate content but i really dont think its bad it has some acholic refrence but thry call it jouse there is almost zero violice so its fine