All member reviews for The Sims Life Stories

Fun but flawed story-based people simulation.

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

bganders@sbgolbal.net

I willl like it.

i laughed

i thought it was funny

Parent of an infant, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18 year old Written bymykidsarebabies April 14, 2015

VERY GUD

MY 18 YEAR OLD LOVES DA SIMS BABY
Kid, 11 years old September 3, 2014

OMG SO FUN!

I love Riley Harlow's story. Vincent's story was alright, but Riley's Story was more fun so I'm going to talk about her story. I can't believe that Dylan Kincaid really kidnapped Riley's Aunt Sharon Foss. Such a great plot! Then Dylan gets arrested LOL. Agora Tchotchke is a loser. LOL love when she gets arrested after Riley reveals her evil plot during her and Mickey Smith's wedding at Old Grove Gardens in the town of Four Corners. Then Mickey Smith realizes that Riley is right and marries her while Agora goes to jail (but she is still living in Four Corners after the story ends. Creepy, how did she escape?). I still play Riley's Story whether in Free Play Mode or Story Mode.
Kid, 11 years old June 14, 2010

perfect for 10 and up

Kid, 11 years old May 28, 2010

Adults can drink,( you can purchase a bar). When sims "woohoo" you can see them make out and go under the sheets. The bed/hot tub will rock, though it is the players choice what goes on. Fights can happen, though again, it doesn't unless you make it. Much more appropriate then other sim games.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDrachma10 November 27, 2009

sims end up in bed hide under the cover and then the bed bounces around
Teen, 14 years old Written byiCraxi September 6, 2009

i'd say 13+

i really like it i recently made my sims have twins and their both girls!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymezaju August 7, 2009

Kid, 11 years old July 30, 2009

It's really good

I don't have the Life stories I have the pet stories but their basicly the same.Nothing is graphic but maybe younger kids would not understand what it ment by WOOHOO.A tip so you don't have to see anything is simply move the camera away from the bed.Any way all you see is the covers move and occasionally see their legs or arms pop out.It's also is educational and good role models cuz teenagers even though in real life are able to have babies in the game they have to wait until they are adults.Which is good but even if your an adult you don't have to be married to the sim.It's also good to teach kids not to get pregnant too early because in my game I've only gone through one full pregnancy and trust me it is difficult and so is having a baby in real life but in the game the sim is all demanding and always needs something.Which kind of sucks.But it's really fun
Kid, 10 years old July 10, 2009

It was a great game! I had it for a long time until it stopped working- once I started playing the sims 2 double deluxe though, it seemed like it wasn't as detailed. There are some violent and sexual themes, but you control it, but it is still a tiny bit explicit.
Adult Written byJon Lovitz May 20, 2009

Fun!

This game is really fun! Kids and adults alike will enjoy it.
Parent of a 17 year old Written byZ988 May 20, 2009

it's a must

My 10 year old neice and nephew loved it
Kid, 12 years old March 21, 2009

Great Game, but Not For All Ages

This game is great fun and definitely something to do when you're bored, but it's not something that everyone can enjoy. People under twelve or thirteen may not be the suitable age for the content displayed in the game. Violence is very mild, as you can push, shove, slap, or tackle other Sims. Sims can also get abducted by aliens, fall in pools, and a few other surprises. Probably the highest form of sexual content is "woohoo". This is done by simply two Sims going under covers and we hear giggling. Nothing too inappropriate, but parents of younger children may wanna steer clear. Anyways, it's a great game and you should try it!
Teen, 15 years old Written byirene_lol November 17, 2008

Adult Written byskandelereblonde123 April 9, 2008

couldnt even get it started

wow i hate it it cant even get it started it says i need the latest version of directx but have like 10 different versions. And they dont even have a number i can call plz email me at sims0life@gmail.com if u have any imformation on this problem

Adult Written byAaliyah Solo April 9, 2008