All member reviews for The Sims Medieval

Become a knight or an assassin in story-based quest sim.

Teen, 17 years old Written bybeccajohnny16 March 24, 2011

I love SIMS!

I love all sims!
Teen, 14 years old Written byxgamerbrox June 13, 2015

The Sims Medieval

VERY COOL GAME!!! Some sexuality, your sims can have sex (refered to as woo hoos) it is all covered though, you can make your sims make out... Also some fantasy violence. You can sword fight with no blood, you can slay dragons, you can send people to "the pit" ill let you figure out what that is... Also you can drink beer, ale and wine. No swearing. If it were a movie it would be rated PG-13 for violence, sexuality, and alcohol drinking. IFFY for ages 11 and under.
Teen, 13 years old Written by2cat007 April 4, 2011
The sims are the best!!
Adult Written byIrenne Themba June 22, 2016

Amazing game

I really like the game, I think the graphics are amazing, even better than the original Sims game. I really love the large amount of medieval decorations and furniture, and also the clothes. The quests at the beginning are very easy but as you make progress in the game, they become more and more complicated (at some points I felt bored during the quests). The only bummer for me is the navigation in the main castle area, it seems like a doll house, because you can only view it from the front. You can't see it 360°. But all in all, this isn't a big bummer at all. The game is great, it's worth playing!
Parent Written byrater8009 January 23, 2012

FUN

LOVE THE SIMS and this 1 is great too but you may wanna watch out because you can do wrong things
Teen, 17 years old Written bycaitiebug1119 December 23, 2011

Just for fun

The sims can get drunk, some sims have a trait that requires them to get drunk or have their mood be affected negatively. Alcohol is called mead or ale so the younger ones may not know what it is, but they'll figure it out. As with all Sims games, Sims can have sex in the bed (it's called woohoo). Unlike other Sims games, any Woohoo can lead to pregnancy. And raising a child is very unrealistic. You feed and rock the baby a little, it grows into a child, and you don't have to talk to it again. You really don't need to talk to your spouse either. Talk to your kids about this so they'll know marriage and kids aren't anything like this. There is some violence. Your sims can fight with swords or fistfight. They can also jump into a pit to fight with a monster. It's just for fun, just talk to your kids if it seems like they lost touch with reality.
Adult Written byRosie93 October 27, 2011

Great for older Teens.

This is a fun games but not on for kids under 15 or so.
Kid, 11 years old May 31, 2011

Dan!

violent medivaly and sexy medively! Wait kids
Teen, 13 years old Written byShadoko April 25, 2011

Great for Teens but no younger.

I love the Sims Medieval, its interesting! But there is a high amount of drinking in the game, which can be misconstrued as "okay" for younger, less mature people.
Teen, 14 years old Written byteenybopper22 March 29, 2011
sims win. sooooo addictive though!