All member reviews for The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct

Teen, 15 years old Written byConor Coyle April 28, 2013

A Disappointment to an Awesome TV Series

I was quite disappointed with this, the graphics are that good and in Dead Island you can kick, create and upgrade weapons and gain rage, in this you can't do any of those. There are no weather conditions to change the atmosphere, it's just day and night, no fog, no, rain, no nothing. Some missions have too many zombies coming at you and surrounding you, and that was another reason I didn't like this. I would watch a few walkthrough before deciding to play it for real.
Kid, 11 years old November 18, 2014

LEARNING

Survival Instinct

there is very little swearing and some violence. They swear a lot less then in the show witch isn't even that much. As for the violence you only kill Walkers whitch are already dead. The game isn't even about killing it's about stiking with siblings and how to react in Wierd situations.
Kid, 10 years old October 27, 2014

LEARNING

Great game

This game is really good. It has a bit of violence and swearing. It's about sticking with your siblings and how to defend yourself in situations. I'm not saying it's for 3 years olds ( even though I wrote that above ) i wanted to bring the age down to 9 because thats a good age.It's a really good game (not as great as the show though) and I think you should always let your kids play it.