All teen and kid member reviews for TimeSplitters: Future Perfect

Kid, 11 years old May 17, 2011

It has some sexy stuff but is still very good!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySamiJolene May 12, 2011

For 13 and Up!!! :D

This is a game that should only be played by people 13+. It was gory(even though the blood isn't very realistic) and you constantly had to shoot people i the head. Also, a character(Jo-Beth Casey) had and inappropriate word on her shirt. I think Cortez was a good role model, because he was brave, and very smart. I love this game! :D
Teen, 17 years old Written bydograbbitbeaver August 3, 2010

Best FPS Ever...Severly underrated D':

This has got to be the best FPS I have ever played. The storyline is actually witty and funny, unlike games today, it actually seems some thought has been put in here. The violence isnt that bad. It's a bit bloody, but not overly gross like some games, its almost comedic shooting zombie's head's off then watching them roll. The arcade mode is amazingly fun. You can play for hours with friends or bots or both. and with so many challenges to complete it will last a long time. I played the second Timesplitters when i was about 6 and I find myself today looking for Timesplitters 2 for my Gamecube. Thats another thing you forgot. It's also on GC format.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysargent_cortez212 December 2, 2009

i wonder what timesplitters 4 rating will be?

good and fun to play but a no for 13 and under
Teen, 13 years old Written byspidermonkey January 23, 2009

Not for the faint hearted

One of the best games i have ever played,tho there is alot of blood and gore and the haunted mansions and the underground levels are very scary,by zombies walking at you with baseball bats,shotguns and all sorts of stuff and when you get a head shot there heads fall off,very graphic too,there is also ALOT of jumping out too,i reckon the funnest level is when ur on the train!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byRoemilca January 21, 2009

Not For Younger Gamers

It's a great game, deffinately one of my favorites, but the gore and blood in it is intense. When you score headshots, their heads fall off and roll to the ground, and often stay there and can be then launched with your Temporal Uplink ray. Also, there's a level which features an undead moose, which is extremely grotesque, and suprises you (made me jump). There's also undead cows which are skinned, beheaded, and have their innards viewable. Later in the game, there are extremely deformed mutants called Hybrid Mutants, which you can only kill by shooting them with a dart, making them explode and release blood EVERYWHERE. This is a great game, but you might want to turn down the volume on the haunted mansion levels.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Second Favorite!

Blood is plentiful here, but still, I have beat this game 28 times and have yet to see a huge quanity of blood! Blood is at a normal amount here! Language is used alot, though they only say the D word. This is my second favorite shooter and time travel is awesome. You play the good guy!
Teen, 17 years old Written byMentalBakura April 9, 2008

Good and funny FPS

I think this is a really good game. I live in the UK, and the game is rated 15 here. I think that's an OK age to play this game. There's lots of variety in weapons, and there's some fun bosses too. Oh, and for younger gamers, Timesplitters 1 and 2 would be good, as there is no blood in them.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykoob@comcast.net April 9, 2008

A little iffy depending on wut u play...

if ur used 2 Resident Evil 4 then go for it, but if ur used to more mild stuff like Ultimate spiderman...mabye not. Theres a lot of blood but its fun.
Teen, 13 years old Written bynnowgoo April 9, 2008

super fun game, but very graphic

This game is very very fun! It has a very interesting premise, and some really cool gameplay. The multiplayer games are great to. This game contains a lot of very intense graphic violence. In one level, you have to kill a bunch of zombies and the only way to kill them is to litterally blow their heads off with a shotgun. every time someone gets shot, blood goes everywhere, and when you shoot someone's head off, their head rolls away and blood constantly spurts out of the stub.
Teen, 14 years old Written bywariomaster April 9, 2008

i love this game

i see no problem with this game i bought it and it rules!
Teen, 15 years old Written byyourboi01 April 9, 2008

best time splitters

this game is frekin awesome
Teen, 13 years old Written bypascal April 9, 2008

a must

i really love this game

Better than Halo

I Freakin love this game! It is one of the Funniest, best games on the PS2 and Xbox (Gamecube Version sucks). The story is one of the best since Metal Gear Solid. There is quite a bit of Sexual Indo if you listen into Gaurds Conversations, Here what the Characters say when you choose them in Arcade, ETC. But nothing over the Top. The violence can get quite Graphic when Facing Mutants or Zombies, but other than that, The Violence isn't to bad. There's the odd time when someone swears, but not that Much. I also like how realistic they made the Consiquensizes of Timetravle. Overall, I say if your kid's 13 or older, and wants a FPS (First Person Shooter), Go pick him up this. It's alot cheaper thn Halo, and in my Opinion, WAYYYY more fun!