All teen and kid member reviews for Titanfall

Kid, 9 years old June 22, 2014

Good for 9 year olds and up

I think Titanfall is a good game with some violence but I think its probley fine for a mature 9 year old like me there are few M games i can play but then Titanfall came out and I really wanted it I told my mom about it and she said ok then we got it!
Teen, 17 years old Written byPoopMagee April 19, 2014

Shouldn't be rated M.

Titanfall is an Online Only multiplayer First-Person shooter in which players take role as a Titan Pilot flying across "The Frontier". Pilots use weapons such as Assault Rifles, Submachine Guns, pistols, and rocket launchers to kill mostly human enemies and Titans (24 foot robots.) Pilots (Players) can also execute enemies by snapping their necks. While piloting Titans players can punch enemies, step on them, throw them out of other Titans, Squeeze them to death, and use weapons such as Plasma Rifles and rocket launchers. All of the above can blow up enemies, turning them into pieces of flesh. The words "damn" "bastard" "bitch" and sometimes "sh*t" can be heard in dialogue. There are supposed to be some F-Bombs, but out of my 60 hours playtime, I have not heard any F-Bombs. One brief moment, an ally Pilot is shown helping an obviously drunken character. This character also refers to going to a bar, and tells the players he has a hangover.
Kid, 12 years old April 22, 2014

Perfectly made game and isn't that violent

This game isn't bad for kids. It's a great experience to play. My dad was reluctant to preorder it for me because he doesn't like games where you are shooting other people. My dad has seen me play it and he hasn't had any problem. I always mute people so you never will hear f-bombs. There are a couple foul words but it isn't a big problem. Hope my review helped! (I have lots of experience with this game. I'm level 43/50)
Teen, 14 years old Written byWill12Bell May 30, 2014

It is fine

sure there is killing guns and giant robots but I think it is fine for a 10 year old
Teen, 14 years old Written by0mgitzsniperbunny April 13, 2014

Easy and appropriate

Very easy to master and good for a kid. No blood and the Titan isn't earned it's given every 3 minutes I believe. Parkour and double jumping and huge titans running around shooting each other. U might want to watch my YouTube video once I get my game capture :)
Teen, 17 years old Written bydontjudge2334 May 14, 2014

Very fun multiplayer game, but violent with strong profanity

It's good but really violent where you could snap there necks and has blood, and the language is strong using f***, and s***. no sex and no alcohol, and drugs
Kid, 12 years old April 16, 2014

Great game, and its appropriate for mature kids

This game is awesome! Very good visuals and gameplay. Now some of the ratings on the box are only because the game is online: a person with microphone is bound to curse, and the blood is honestly very minimal. Over all this game is good for mature kids. THIS REVIEW IS FROM A REAL USER!!
Kid, 11 years old May 15, 2014

This

It is a very very good game, it can be gritty in you kill someone close up then some blood will come out, you can hardly notice it though since you are running around fast. Over all this is a future rustic game, man vs machine, this game is awesome
Teen, 13 years old Written byInno April 10, 2014

Good game but not a mature worthy title

I think this game is halo rated, or in other words it really shouldn't be rated M. Yes the game has swearing, but it's only in the campaign. Probably if they are young just turn off the subtitles. You shouldn't really avoid the campaign either. You can't unlock both titans without playing both sides of the campaign. It's not all killing robots, you are still killing other players or grunts. It is very fun and highly recommend it for any kid 10+
Kid, 12 years old July 19, 2014

Incredible game with incredible graphics

I think it's a great game! The only thing is when you do a melee move you snap the players neck. In campaign there's some bad words but not too bad.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCaptainMaxximum May 13, 2014

Not real people just robots so it's okay for 9 year old and over.

Titanfall was developed by Infinity Ward, which is a surprise because they made call of duty and that game is for adults. Titanfall as it says in the title is TITANS. so not humans and that is okay.
Kid, 12 years old March 28, 2014

Best Game I have ever played

This is the first M game I have been able to play, and It's A LOT of fun. There is a bit of swearing, but its not to bad. There is also some blood and gore, buts its not too bad. If your mature enough to know not to go out and kill a bunch of people in real life, I think you should be able to play it.
Kid, 10 years old April 2, 2014

Ok for kids

I thunk titanfall is a cool game, On the rating it says blood and gore, violin and language but all of those things are mild except for the violence. Some blood squirts when you are playing but you probably won't notice it. The language is only in the campaign and you can turn off the sound. Throughout the game there is constant violence but if your kid is responsible and knows not to kill anybody in real life then your son/daughter is ok to play it
Teen, 14 years old Written bySimon Österberg April 16, 2014
Teen, 17 years old Written byMovieboy321 March 12, 2014

really an amazing game but with pros and cons

Violence is a major factor players use high tech guns that rains blood and gore and players play with strangers or with friends but language like the f bomb or the s word is said but this game has teamwork and to communicate with others to solve problems
Kid, 12 years old April 9, 2014

Great, fine if you play any M games already.

Good game. It's fine if you all ready play M rated shooters, not to graphic. Yet if you get splattered or blown up. Your guy turns into a bunch of internal organs, like brains and various unrealistic body parts.
Teen, 15 years old Written by501stTitan March 18, 2014

One of the best so far.

This game is amazing in almost every way. Graphics are crazy good, some balance for both sides, and probably the greatest multiplayer. Well let me explain. Titanfall is a fast pace, First Person Shooter (FPS), online game only game. Which means you MUST, I mean MUST, have Internet to play. Other wise, sorry. One of the pros are the graphics. The game is running on 720 frame rate. Not really what you expect coming from a next gen game on a next gen console. Campaign is great but there is a big fault. Like I said, an online game only. So there is no offline campaign to this. Which is kind of disappointing. Multiplayer is a huge focus. The game is pretty balanced. You start off slow in tutorial. As always, they will teach the basics. First how to play as a pilot and last how to play as a Titan. As a pilot, you have the ability to jump on walls and run on walls. You also have the ability to call in a Titan. But calling in a Titan every 2 seconds would be unfair. A time limit is started at 3 minutes. Every kill you get removes the time it takes to call a Titan. You have 4 choices to shorten your time. The 4th way will be covered later. 1. Shooting computers. Each time you enter a battlefield, computer/AI players will be around the battle field to kind of help you out. A robot or a actual human. Each is worth 1 second. You kill 12 AI/computers, 12 seconds is taken off on you'r Titan build time. 2. Destroying enemy Titans. 3. Killing enemy players. A Titan is a big mech, but copy's movements of its master pilot. All pilots get their own Titan and no one else is allowed in your Titan. There are 3 types of titans. An Ogre, bulky but slow. Stryder, fast but light armored. And an Atlas, well balanced on defense and speed. You can customize both your Titan and character with abilities and weapons. Another pro to this are these perks called Burn cards. Burn cards are perks you earn throughout the game. You unlock them by level 5. The purpose for these cards are very neat. Anytime you complete a game, a burn card is presented. From a powered weapon, to a longer lasting ability, to computers helping, to taking time off Titan building (which is the 4th way to reduce time) and so much more! You pick 3 cards, so choose wisely. You only activate one card at a time. Each time you activate a card, it is active in one session. If you die, that card is now over. This build carefulness and strategic thinking and decision making. I know I've made some bad decision on this game. There is also different modes to play. Attrition (team death match), capture the flag, domination, and last titan standing/ last pilot standing. Both are pretty self explanatory. Last Titan standings goal is to be the first team to destroy the opposing teams Titans. Last pilot standing is the same thing. Dominations goal is to hold points A,B, and C until you reach the score requirement. In any mode, whether it's campaign or multiplayer, the opposing team has a chance to make a run to the escape ship. If successful, the ship will fly away with the evacuated players on board. If the opposing team is eliminated completely or the ship is destroyed, the opposing team has lost altogether. Campaign is online. Which means as you play the campaign, you are playing with other players online. Now this is where cons come. There is no offline campaign. This game was meant to be an online multiplayer game. So if buy this with no internet, sorry buddy. It even says on the box, requires Xbox live gold membership. The campaign is pretty short. Only 9 missions on about 15 min or longer matches. So you don't get as much campaign experience as you thought. But really that's all that's bad. No offline mode and short campaign. Other than that, this game is worth it! I'd recommend this for any FPS guy. The game will be released for 360 players on 3/25. Like I said, Titanfall is amazing!!
Kid, 12 years old August 22, 2014

Awesome game but some violence --- not too bad, and this is a great substitute for something like Call of Duty --- that makes this look stylised

Epicboy21, yet again, and Titanfall is absolutely awesome. You will love it. To make a long story short, the violent content includes a bloodless melee move where you twist someone's neck 180 from behind, and from a distance, make your titan crush a person (1 second of blood, no more) and they look like meat in a freezer room before they disappear. Shot people spurt blood, but this is all from a distance. Anyway, you'll have TONS of fun with this game --- all teenagers should be fine with it, honestly. But once, on the online mode, me and my friend got some random stranger calling us a homophobic term. But other than that, profanity includes "b-st-rd", an occasional "holey sh-t" and milder stuff like that. It is awesome. Get it. You won't be disappointed. You will be pleased.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySpadesofAce April 7, 2014

Not to burst your bubble...

the real problem with shooters these days is the content in the campaigns, is it not the perfect solution there is none in Titanfall? (btw the game is labeled under (Violence) not "Intense Violence"
Teen, 16 years old Written bysoft29 March 20, 2014

Titans

titanfall is not to violent and you can mute other players so you can not heare them. Som guys have sayd to me thare is a bit cursing, but i have heard none. It is not to hard to play, and the game is really good.