All member reviews for Titanfall

Manic, violent multiplayer combat game lives up to hype.

NOT FOR KIDS

Learning(i)

Parent Written byParotti February 27, 2015

TITFALL

although titanfall is a game for the other humans in the game is alright it's based on a futuristic war that will take place in this game other than some language and the violence there's not much there is blood although I think this game can be good for anyone that is either 11 or if there really mature possibly 10 but overall I don't think the game is too bad because I'm older but I would definitely say that it is it again awsome and good for 11 +
Adult Written bysimod January 22, 2015

Titanfall Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 Part 2

Teen, 13 years old Written byWoodySGSYoutube January 22, 2015

Fun and Appropriate for 10 year olds

Very fun, addicting, and in depth with many game modes to enjoy, but it does have blood and if a titan kills you your guts may explode, multiplayer is very fun but campaign is not the best, however very fun to play online, also the militia army fairly good role models who are fighting to save their homelands, they just do so by killing
Teen, 13 years old Written byAC718 January 14, 2015

Killcams won't be playing as much as sin COD and Halo

When I first picked up this game I wondered "Why the heck is this not teen!" That's because the blood and gore is light unless you enter a titan which are giant mechs that crush people so they do have gore. The language only appears in story mode which is just the attrition mode (team death-match) with cut-scenes. Your child will most likely not play story anyway because it just has the annoying background noise of people talking, also because the game is online multiplayer only the missions cycle in an order so you can jump in at the middle, end, or beginning and game provides no way to start at beginning without pure luck or patience. The games gameplay is top notch and easy t learn but hard to master. The simple but excellent parkour mechanics really make this shooter unique you'll be jumping and wall running through the city and who shot fist doesn't determine the winner of the fight. You can then cloak (turn invisible) run behind a big sign, use it to wall run up a building as you shoot your target jump off at the highest point shoot at the target then boost at them and strike with a melee attack. This game is great fun and perfectly made and has ZERO bugs the best FPS ever made.
Teen, 14 years old Written byeazy__breezy January 7, 2015

Good for 13 and up

It has lots of violence and chaos, some language and people online can say anything they want. Best for young teens and up.
Parent of a 12 year old Written byrockingking December 31, 2014

this is a good game for teenagers

this game is violence but i think is still a good game because it has a good story line and it has no sex at all. There is a some bad swearing i still think is is appropriate for 12 year old it has all most no smoking or drugs. over all it think is is a good game for teenagers and a great game.
Parent Written byPakistanPEGI December 17, 2014

13 and up

This video game should be rated T. Violence Bad language(sh-t)
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarksouls444 September 7, 2014

possibly the best looking game in 2014

This Is a great game! good graphics great controls and good player models there is some gore but just a little squirt and the other players might hold the wound then die and when you get behind some one you can snap there neck but its very quick some cussing also theres titan big robots that have rocket laucher energy shields and machine guns.
Teen, 13 years old Written byiwouldtrustme13 August 27, 2014

iwouldtrustme7

well really fun one thing u should know common sense pays more atention to movies then games there is no language in the game maybe a D word or a B word but thats it yes you shoot people but its like shooting robots only overly violent part is insted of knifing like in call of duty you snap peoples necks other then that there in nothing else wrong with this game and the only other thing is if you keep the game chat on you can hear some strong language
Kid, 12 years old August 22, 2014

Awesome game but some violence --- not too bad, and this is a great substitute for something like Call of Duty --- that makes this look stylised

Epicboy21, yet again, and Titanfall is absolutely awesome. You will love it. To make a long story short, the violent content includes a bloodless melee move where you twist someone's neck 180 from behind, and from a distance, make your titan crush a person (1 second of blood, no more) and they look like meat in a freezer room before they disappear. Shot people spurt blood, but this is all from a distance. Anyway, you'll have TONS of fun with this game --- all teenagers should be fine with it, honestly. But once, on the online mode, me and my friend got some random stranger calling us a homophobic term. But other than that, profanity includes "b-st-rd", an occasional "holey sh-t" and milder stuff like that. It is awesome. Get it. You won't be disappointed. You will be pleased.
Adult Written byGeekboy321 August 18, 2014

Not to bad

Not to bad just some blood and violence and guns
Kid, 11 years old August 5, 2014

A bit dissapointing

I honestly think this should be suitible for ages 8 and over, it is a little bloody and sweary, nothing too bad. But my problem with it is the gameplay. It is extremley bland and uninspired, xbox Owners may find it quite original, but PC audience will realise this is nothing new and is just a hawken rip off.
Parent Written byMeta-Critic July 28, 2014

Every body who rated this is very bad at rating

Kid, 12 years old July 19, 2014

Incredible game with incredible graphics

I think it's a great game! The only thing is when you do a melee move you snap the players neck. In campaign there's some bad words but not too bad.
Adult Written byMark Flaurie July 12, 2014

A very good title!

Kid, 9 years old June 22, 2014

Good for 9 year olds and up

I think Titanfall is a good game with some violence but I think its probley fine for a mature 9 year old like me there are few M games i can play but then Titanfall came out and I really wanted it I told my mom about it and she said ok then we got it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byWill12Bell May 30, 2014

It is fine

sure there is killing guns and giant robots but I think it is fine for a 10 year old
Kid, 11 years old May 15, 2014

This

It is a very very good game, it can be gritty in you kill someone close up then some blood will come out, you can hardly notice it though since you are running around fast. Over all this is a future rustic game, man vs machine, this game is awesome
Teen, 17 years old Written bydontjudge2334 May 14, 2014

Very fun multiplayer game, but violent with strong profanity

It's good but really violent where you could snap there necks and has blood, and the language is strong using f***, and s***. no sex and no alcohol, and drugs
Teen, 14 years old Written byCaptainMaxximum May 13, 2014

Not real people just robots so it's okay for 9 year old and over.

Titanfall was developed by Infinity Ward, which is a surprise because they made call of duty and that game is for adults. Titanfall as it says in the title is TITANS. so not humans and that is okay.