All member reviews for TMNT

Repetitive, mediocre game lacks Turtle power.

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Adult Written bymkv12162 April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written bytiara Lawhorn April 9, 2008
Adult Written bypjandlori April 9, 2008

Game is ok, but only in the short term.

This game was fun for my son (6) and I at first. After a short time, it is too repetitive. With no multi-player, the game just seems to be the same over and over with different backgrounds. The controls are easy enough for a five year old with fighting themes one would think would be for a ten year old. The fighting takes no effort, just shake the controller and jump a few times and you will win on the main fighting scenes. The mission bosses are tougher, but you get enough chances that most kids can get through it. I think they missed the mark a bit. If they had intended to make the game for five year olds, then do so. If you want to challenge the tweens, then give them a challenge and let them work through it.
Adult Written byTrami Nguyen March 30, 2012

I like saw Sailor Moon games I ever have.
Kid, 12 years old October 24, 2011

a game that 5 and up could play

only 5 and up because the litlle kids will get too violent and start kicking and hiting there parents
Parent of a 9 year old Written bySnow mom July 31, 2011

TMNT Cool game

Kids would think some characters are funny. You can do back flips and cool moves. There are location bombs and you fight some guys with guns. Even though it had a lot of violence it was fun figuring out how to defeat different foes. I think the game is really cool. Some of the puzzls are kind of hard, so I don't think kids younger than 9 can do them. Other than that, the game is ok.
Adult Written byTwilight April 9, 2008

Absolutely one of the worst games ever. Extremely repetive, Glitches, and dull environments are what this game is about. I don't even recommend watching a gameplay video of this....
Teen, 17 years old Written byrkxx April 9, 2008