All member reviews for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas

Teen, 14 years old Written byholyblackman December 21, 2010

Its good for any teens but m0stly later teens

I love it. Blood and cursing is in a abundance. Sex is however not a problem because there is only a few scenes where insurgants say to hostages "how bout you and me have some fun?" and "I say we do her now".
Teen, 14 years old Written byTomrock101 August 1, 2009

2 years old?

11. Violence is realistic. Its an overall good game. You are on the good side. Not like GTA.

great game

Rainbow six has mild swearing but not much and the graphics are not as good as some games.Other than that the game is great for all platforms.However the xbox 360 is the best one to play this game on.Also this game is one of the games like you are the person witch can make some people feel unwell whilst playing the game.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCaleb K May 18, 2014

says 59.99 but I got it for 9.98 brand new!

At Giant Tiger
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 March 18, 2012

Have this for my PS3 and Xbox,great awesome game,

Wtf?Faint of heart?I don't know what the f commonsense is thinking.The blood is minimal and language is only like 6 times of f.Not bad,but mature teens,
Kid, 12 years old September 3, 2010

well done good game

well done game for older kids language can be pretty bad violence plenty of weapon fights but maybe 12 and up can handle this
Teen, 16 years old Written bychessmstr September 3, 2010

perfect for tweens & up

Teen, 15 years old Written byVesper795 September 30, 2009

Perfect for 15 year old (teenagers) but Not for children

I think that the vilonce is around the same as call of duty 4- It has minimal blood. there is 1 scene where the charictersd visit a brothel but all that happens is a woman winks at the main charicter and then the scene ends. overall it is not a childrens game at all but is fine for 14+
Teen, 13 years old Written byjk321 May 13, 2009

Great Game

Rainbow Six Vegas is a very well made game. If you are familiar with the Rainbow Six games you know they are violent but it hink the thought of "Should my child be playing this." Is up to the parents and their point of view on gaming. Very well made game I recommend it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byalecsk8rboi January 10, 2009

great tactical shooter, VERY REALISTIC

this is the most realistic shooter ive ever played. the game is very bloody and includes blood smeared on walls behind the enemy you just shot. although there is no gore the violence is intense and bloody. you use high end machinery to take down enemy soldiers in vegas. there is some sexual content by way of night clubs and billboards with bikini-clad women. but overall id say this deserved its m rating.
Teen, 14 years old Written bypunk rocker! oi! April 9, 2008

Not for kids

This game is NOT for kids. If you have a teenager,you need to know if they are mature or not. dont assume,know. If your little 10 year old is well behaved and all that,it could get him in an ed (emotionaly disturbed) class fast. This is a fast pace,Violent,take no prisoners shooter and it WILL have some effects on little kids.
Teen, 15 years old Written bynorcalbordr67 April 9, 2008

One of the best shooter games out there!!!

rainbow six vegas is a great game for tennagers of my age. First of all the bad part of the game is the language which the terrorists use in their hostage situations and the hostage situations can sometimes be really sick and gruesome. The good part of this game is that if your kid wants to play realistic war & tactics in which we use these days, your kid can learn many new things that not alot of games have. This is also a great game to play on Xbox Live and has great graphics and is also very realistic.
Teen, 14 years old Written byfallaway6554 April 9, 2008

It's too bad...

This game is amazing. It's brilliantly presented and the gameplay is superb. There is virtually no sexual themes, and drug content is minimal. It can be graphic at times (blood splatters are very realistic and a certain grenade burns enemies to death), and the language is not often but strong. There are several hostage situations, but they never show the death of an innocent person. I think they could have toned down the language a bit and it could have earned a T. Nevertheless, given the subject matter of the game (antiterrorism strike team is immensely better than thug roaming the streets of California, shooting cops and raping women) I think it can be appropriate for younger teenagers if played in moderation rather than all the time.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybrunofish April 9, 2008

the first good rainbow six game

rainbow six vegas is a fun first person shooter with rappeling and a rescuing hostages and shooting terroists. Blood- its not too bad (just a little cloud of it). swear words: totally loaded with them (yes, F-WORDS). this game is not a "run into a room full of 20 guys and kill them all totally easily first-person shooter" this is a "take your time and take cover cause you dont have alot of health" game (u can only take like 4 or 5 hits). So, if u like games where you just dont have to take your time and dont have to be all tactical then this is not a game for you.
Teen, 15 years old Written byidkatall April 9, 2008

Great Game

This game is a great tactical first person shooter. The cover system in this game blends perfeclty with th gameplay for a great effect. The violence is a lot and is pretty intense but it is not extreamly severe as in other "M" games. The worst the violence gets is bloods splattered on walls and objest (floor,cars etc.) The language is what I believe earned it the "M" rating with F-words at every turn. Although the profanity is intense it is not out of context in dire life/death positions and in intense combat. This is a great game for mature teens, I highly reccomend it.

played it once loved it

Teen, 13 years old Written byworld u April 9, 2008

very cute

this game is perfect for 3 year olds for it has huggie cutie bunnies and nice balloons and lollipops and flowers lots and lots of flowers. oh did i mention theres lots and lots and lots of blood, gore and screaming dead people and swearing but who cares about that when you've got dancing bunnies and flowers!
Teen, 14 years old Written bydannydutton April 9, 2008

Really fun

A great and fun game but not for the 12 and under group. Have played with many 10 and 12 year-olds on Xbox Live and it was not fun. Some kids can get very emotional and angry about the outcomes of the game. The Violence was not a big issue for me. Although it could have done without the f-word. A little bit educational, I learned all about the different type of military weapons.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMasterchief13 April 9, 2008

Not for 8 and under but,AWSOME!

This game is somwhat good for kids older than eight,they save peaple,help the country its all around good the only thing keepingit from being rated T is the gore.=)
Teen, 15 years old Written byluketheduke2417 April 9, 2008