All member reviews for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas

Photorealistic and violent shooter earns its M.

Adult Written byGearsOfWar April 9, 2008

This Game Is Awesome

I really loved the gameplay and the graphics in this game
Adult Written byconker101 April 9, 2008
Freakin sweet game. I play it on my 360 with Gears of war and Crackdown
Adult Written byRedDragonKnight April 9, 2008

Start thinking logically

This game causes you to think before you act. You must be sure that the way you're executing your plan will not result in your death or the death of you squad mates.

played it once loved it

Teen, 13 years old Written byworld u April 9, 2008

very cute

this game is perfect for 3 year olds for it has huggie cutie bunnies and nice balloons and lollipops and flowers lots and lots of flowers. oh did i mention theres lots and lots and lots of blood, gore and screaming dead people and swearing but who cares about that when you've got dancing bunnies and flowers!
Teen, 14 years old Written bydannydutton April 9, 2008

Really fun

A great and fun game but not for the 12 and under group. Have played with many 10 and 12 year-olds on Xbox Live and it was not fun. Some kids can get very emotional and angry about the outcomes of the game. The Violence was not a big issue for me. Although it could have done without the f-word. A little bit educational, I learned all about the different type of military weapons.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMasterchief13 April 9, 2008

Not for 8 and under but,AWSOME!

This game is somwhat good for kids older than eight,they save peaple,help the country its all around good the only thing keepingit from being rated T is the gore.=)
Teen, 15 years old Written byluketheduke2417 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byCFioren317 April 9, 2008

The game is rated T for PSP!

I think it is a little misleading to lump the xBox 360 version in with the PSP version. The PSP is rated T, and having played both, I think it is related to the fact that PSP has no foul language. Both games are very good, and I think should be playable by kids 10 and above. My son is 9 and we have a good time playing the xBox version with the sound down to not hear the cursing. Otherwise, loosen up a little bit people.
Adult Written bymdog April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written byAarona April 9, 2008
Adult Written bysam53 April 9, 2008

Cool game

You shoot terrorists in casinos. if you let your kids play any of Tom Clancys other games, this isnt a problem. ps Led Zeppelinkicks a**
Teen, 13 years old Written byjoedude April 9, 2008

its an okay game

well its were you fight terroism. you are not the terest in this game

Great Game

Its agreat game I dont understand why it's rated M the blood doesnt look realistic and the swearing only occasional and mild. You're not the bad guy you SAVE people and kill the ones who are going to hurt them. There are no drugs, no sexual content,and mild language. the only thing i really see that is a problem is the violence but then when you turn on a movie theres violence so it really isnt a big deal.

Awsome

This game is truely a masterpiece its a tactical shooter meaning that you have to use you BRAIN. Graphics: OK Violence: its got some very intence battles but your fighting terrest and saving hostiges Language: NOTHING A 11 YR OLD DON'T HEAR AT SCHOOL, you will hear the F-bomb about 3 times in your first hour of play and they are not mumbled either. Overall: i say its fine with anyone 13+

Wonderful game!

This game is a wonderful game. the graphics are okay. the controls are wonderful. their is quite a bit of violence but, its not like your a criminal killing people for your sick pleasure. Your trying to save people and stop terrorists from doing wrong. their is not a whole lot of language, but when it occurs it is strong. In the game you get to play in casinos, the strip, mexico, and the hoover dam.