All member reviews for Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Morality key to latest in adult stealth series.

Adult Written byPtotheMtotheJ November 21, 2009

Great for the older crowd; Can't say the same for the kids

This game is really good. But, of course, it's not for children. I find this game to be rather tame even though it has an M rating. Yeah, you get your share of bad language and a good amount of violence... but that's why it's rated M, it's intended for mature adults. So if you're a mature adult, I'd definitely recommend you check it out.
Parent of a 17 year old Written byzetchi June 25, 2010
love it much..but i dont know why some of splinter cell game:conviction said its duplicated from another game story.
Educator Written byMychemicalstinkpants April 4, 2011
Adult Written bygamenerd323 November 11, 2009

Good game

Although this is a heavy and violent title, it has strategy and is actually quite tame in the blood and gore category.
Adult Written byprisonbreaker April 9, 2008

Exhilerating

This is a great game. Like all other Splinter Cell games, this is a true nail-biter. The violence and salty language are the only issues. Lambert, Hisham, and Fisher all mutter a few bad words, but usually nothing more than "damn" or "hell." The Violence is for the most part not extremely graphic(bloodless shootings, KO punches...) but during certain scenes it can get pretty brutal (throat slicings, hiding sometimes bloodied bodies, hanging people with own hands, throwing people off cliffs...), you just need to remember that these are the bad guys. So Close to a TEEN rating if only they took out the blood and throat slicings! Social behavior is a plus because of the new feature: working on a team! GREAT GAME!
Kid, 12 years old August 5, 2014

Awesome.

These parents think that the violence and language is going to affect their kids... WRONG. Tom Clancy's splinter cell games involve alot of strategy and action and adventure. Language is very small in this game, no f words. Just the small words. Violence side, not that bad just the knives if your so worried about that, don't read this review. Awesome game for teens and 10 year olds. Enjoy! :-)
Kid, 9 years old February 5, 2014

buyyyyyy it for your kids like it and they love you

im 9 year old and in this game there are two bad words d**n and h**l the violence is not bad just in one time is one man with cutted legs without blood or gore just the cutted spot is black i insert approate for kids 8 and up why is hard
Teen, 14 years old Written bychristian boy January 5, 2014

I dont know why its rated M

As you can probably tell by my name im a christian so when i play video games i always take god into consideration that being said lets review. Violence you don't have to actually kill anybody you can knock them out if you want,but if you do kill people you mainly use a knife you can slit throats (no blood you hear mild gurgling) or stab in back or chest (also no blood) the only part ive seen with blood is cutscene where sam punches a guy (you see minimal blood barely visible). Language there is swearing i wont deny that but it is very very rare the worst word they said is "son of a b*tch" and the lesser ones "@ss and dam*".Gameplay, the gameplay is fun and original.Appropiate, Now the big question is it appropiate well i wont lie it has some mature themes (whether or not to kill or knock out etc.) and it might be considered violent for some it depends how mature you are im 14 and i play with my 13 year old brother and hes fine. So in the end its up to the choice of the parent. My Rating is T for mild blood,language,mature themes.
Kid, 9 years old August 8, 2013

not that bad

barley any launguage no blood ortherwize than water attacks i played it and im ten only one little sex part but u dont see it
Parent Written bySalebxy January 25, 2013
LEARNING

Alright. I need a team of animators if we're ever going to complete the T-Device animation. Unfortunately, my style is almost impossible to replicate. I'll be posting a tutorial here in hopes that at least one person will be able to pick it up. If you are a member of this site and you have ANY artistic ability at all, WE NEED YOU. This is currently a placeholder topic. The tutorial will have several different parts that will be released as I complete them. Thanks for your patience.

Anyway, here! I finally got a high-quality audio recorder, so be expecting stuff of that quality now. Possibly our podcasts will be done with this recorder too. Thanks!
Teen, 14 years old Written byAgent663 November 2, 2012

Not very good.

Only get this game if you really REALLY like splinter cell.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 February 26, 2012

Yet another awesome wii game.

I only have the Xbox 360,play station 3,windows and wii versions of this game so content may vary. You've got to explain to kids that it's just violence.Violence is here and here to stay.It won't go away.So if your kids aren't used to it,they won't grow up.Seriously,let your kids have some freedom.Why does no one ever do that?
Parent of a 14 and 14 year old Written byPainis Cupcake March 2, 2011
i love this game any one can play it
Teen, 13 years old Written byDraven844 January 18, 2011

A lot tamer than the

Teen, 13 years old Written byIronman1963 July 2, 2010

Shoudn't be M

I have absolutly no idea why this game is M there is barely any blood and very infrequent language.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylazerlord November 3, 2009

is good

I love splinter cell and this is a good game, not much bad words in it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byJosh Meijer July 7, 2009

Great Game:

I just started playing this yesterday and all i can say is: WOW! This game is awesome! it is quite violent but i have not seen any blood, surprisingly. The game lets you make choices about whether to support the bad guys eg. Crack a safe in the amount of time given to get "in" with them or you can go and bug the antenna on thier roof and support the good guys in the same time limit.
Teen, 14 years old Written byHappy Kid June 20, 2009

Joke? Not Funny.

You've gotta be kidding me CSM
Adult Written byGamePlayer12 March 19, 2009

A Fun Game For 15+

This game is a great game.. you choose your path and your ending in this great stealth game. But the bad stuff about this game are: The intense action, you shoot,stab,choke, and snap enemies necks all the time in this game. The good stuff is that you can sometimes choose to just knockout ur foes instead of killing them. but most of the time you end up killing people the whole game. The Language, Not to bad there is some but not close to GTA 4 or anything else. So im giving this 15 and up because of the constant killing and blood.
Adult Written byvader123 February 7, 2009

a must buy

this amazing game is long but very dark and brutal there are execution scenes with blood you can slit throats break people's necks and shoot them and torture but this is a great game