All member reviews for Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Kid, 12 years old August 5, 2014

Awesome.

These parents think that the violence and language is going to affect their kids... WRONG. Tom Clancy's splinter cell games involve alot of strategy and action and adventure. Language is very small in this game, no f words. Just the small words. Violence side, not that bad just the knives if your so worried about that, don't read this review. Awesome game for teens and 10 year olds. Enjoy! :-)
Kid, 9 years old February 5, 2014

buyyyyyy it for your kids like it and they love you

im 9 year old and in this game there are two bad words d**n and h**l the violence is not bad just in one time is one man with cutted legs without blood or gore just the cutted spot is black i insert approate for kids 8 and up why is hard
Teen, 14 years old Written bychristian boy January 5, 2014

I dont know why its rated M

As you can probably tell by my name im a christian so when i play video games i always take god into consideration that being said lets review. Violence you don't have to actually kill anybody you can knock them out if you want,but if you do kill people you mainly use a knife you can slit throats (no blood you hear mild gurgling) or stab in back or chest (also no blood) the only part ive seen with blood is cutscene where sam punches a guy (you see minimal blood barely visible). Language there is swearing i wont deny that but it is very very rare the worst word they said is "son of a b*tch" and the lesser ones "@ss and dam*".Gameplay, the gameplay is fun and original.Appropiate, Now the big question is it appropiate well i wont lie it has some mature themes (whether or not to kill or knock out etc.) and it might be considered violent for some it depends how mature you are im 14 and i play with my 13 year old brother and hes fine. So in the end its up to the choice of the parent. My Rating is T for mild blood,language,mature themes.
Kid, 9 years old August 8, 2013

not that bad

barley any launguage no blood ortherwize than water attacks i played it and im ten only one little sex part but u dont see it
Teen, 14 years old Written byAgent663 November 2, 2012

Not very good.

Only get this game if you really REALLY like splinter cell.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 February 26, 2012

Yet another awesome wii game.

I only have the Xbox 360,play station 3,windows and wii versions of this game so content may vary. You've got to explain to kids that it's just violence.Violence is here and here to stay.It won't go away.So if your kids aren't used to it,they won't grow up.Seriously,let your kids have some freedom.Why does no one ever do that?
Teen, 13 years old Written byDraven844 January 18, 2011

A lot tamer than the

Teen, 13 years old Written byIronman1963 July 2, 2010

Shoudn't be M

I have absolutly no idea why this game is M there is barely any blood and very infrequent language.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylazerlord November 3, 2009

is good

I love splinter cell and this is a good game, not much bad words in it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byJosh Meijer July 7, 2009

Great Game:

I just started playing this yesterday and all i can say is: WOW! This game is awesome! it is quite violent but i have not seen any blood, surprisingly. The game lets you make choices about whether to support the bad guys eg. Crack a safe in the amount of time given to get "in" with them or you can go and bug the antenna on thier roof and support the good guys in the same time limit.
Teen, 14 years old Written byHappy Kid June 20, 2009

Joke? Not Funny.

You've gotta be kidding me CSM
Teen, 13 years old Written byjake555 January 16, 2009

A MUST BUY FOR AROUND MY AGE. i have the wii version not playstation

hi i am jake. This is a really good game i have it on wii and its great the violence is all optional because you can simply knock the guard out. Its quicker and earier then putting your combat knife into his back or shooting him and making a loud noise. I am not sure about playstation but the wii has 2 player mode which you team up and do missions so fun. The youngest recommended age would be 11 or 10 as there is 1 or 2 part where you have to kill someone but thats it. The launguage is fine for that age and they would here worse at primary or highschool. MUST HAVE 10/10 RATING

A truly great game...

Although i bought this game for the Wii, and might be a little bit different from other systems, it's still basically the same stuff. There is only blood in one scene at the end, if you were bad in the game where he slits someone's throat(minimal blood). language not an issue, just the knife.

Very cool!

Making your own choices in games is old news, but this has a new twist: Choose who you want to be as a super bad guy, or a good guy. Multiplayer has been taken down a notch though, so don't be surprised if you fell like the rules have been changed dramatically. But still, the best in the sires is the one you need to pick up. A more than perfect score.
Teen, 15 years old Written bykman April 9, 2008

great installment to an awesome series

I thought this was a really good addition to the Splinter Cell Family. The gameplay can be iffy as far as violence and what not. I say this becuase you have choices what to do in the game- be good or evil. Awesome game.
Teen, 15 years old Written bynavyseal3389 April 9, 2008

Awseom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that the Splinter cell franchise is one of the best out there. Since it the gameplay is written by Tom Clancy you don't have to worry about any pro terrorist sentiments. While you are able to slit some ones throat, think about it, these are terrorists plotting to kill Americans, do they deserve less? As a veteran of the splinter cell games, I've beaten all of them, I say that this game is fine and is the best one yet.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybrunofish April 9, 2008

xbox 360 splinter cell double agent review

double agent for the 360 is a totally different game compared to the ps2 and xbox versions. I mean, the places you go to are pretty much the same and the story is kind of the same but, the levels are way different and u do totally different and awsomer things. but anyway, language-no f-words,a few s-words,d**n's,h**l's. so not too bad on swearing. blood- there is only blood on the 360 version when your swimming under some ice and u grab a bad guy above the ice, take him under water and stab him, but its not a lot of blood at all. This game is so unbelievable. so if u have a 360, get this NOW!!!!!! (some things u get to do that arent in the ps2 and xbox versions that are on the xbox360 version is: freefall out of an airplane, swim under water, play when it's daytime in the light, rappel not on a wall, but from a pipe, cut a hole in glass, rappel from a big skyscraper, there are 3 different endings depending if your good or evil, and you have the option to shoot Lambert. and theres probably some things i missed.

GREAT GAME

this game is great i love it. BUT IT IS SO DIFFRENT FROM THE XBOX 360 than XBOX VIRSION. GREAT
Teen, 17 years old Written byDoubleAgent April 9, 2008

My favorite game right now.

I bought this game for my PS2 and played it all day and all night for 2 days until i beat it. That says a lot about how much i like it. I wouldnt reccomend staying up all night though. The game "M" and i wont argue with it. It does have bad things that you can do but it is up to the player not the game.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysaintcharlie1 April 9, 2008

amazing

These are my favorite kind of games, stealth and gadgets. One of the plus sections of the game is that you make choices and that can alter the game. Like deside to kill or knock out a witness. There is no blood except for the 360 version and cussing is no problem. Only D$4$$ and Hell, thats all. This game is very fun. Recommended for twelve and up!